Podcasts

Comments

Mandie Eutsler 8 years ago

I'm sure Mack Brown watched less than 5 minutes of tape and had a game plan for our run, run, pass offense.

chipmunk1956 8 years ago

If KU athletics got $1 for every time TG used the words, "Compete", "Execute" & the phrase "We gotta get better", they'd have enough for his buyout!

jartiv 8 years ago

if KU Athletics got a nickel, they would have enough.

Brandon Pope 8 years ago

This man is delusional if he thinks that the stagnant offense was all on the O-line not blocking. Coach: your play calling is a predictable as your coach-speak at press conferences.

Becca Farish 8 years ago

best part of the interview was when he was asked about the predictable play calling and he said no i dont think that was it. Are you kidding me i dont even have to watch the game and could tell what play the are gonna run... let me guess run run pass punt run run pass pun run run pass punt do us all a favor gill get fired

Ben Kane 8 years ago

we have become a national joke. maybe if we keep working harder at getting better we can elevate that status to a ludicrous level.

i certainly will sleep better tonight knowing that Gill is confident.

on the bright side, maybe no one will recognize KU on sportscenter with those awful white tops and white pants.

catchagrenade 8 years ago

could someone please explain to me --- what would happen if we hire mangino again? (fire turner gill first, of course!)

middleoftheroader 8 years ago

I think we could all guess, but it doesnt really matter, he wont be rehired.

parrothead8 8 years ago

If you were Mark Mangino, would you come back here?

Matt Kenton 8 years ago

Wow, if there was any doubt as to whether or not Gill should keep his job, this loss and his admitted surprise in our offense's absolute failure to perform at the most basic level should erase any of it.

Now listening to him talk about winning championships. Completely delusional. I'm glad he makes a lot of money, I've got some business propositions for him!

Phaedrus Cj 8 years ago

Take the rocks out of your mouth coach.

Larry Ewart 8 years ago

If Gill remains and the staff goes then get the best coordinators available. Michigan brought in a new HC along with a new D coordinator and went from giving up 35 pts per game in 2010 to 12 pts a game in 2011, so far. Same athletes. The staff does make a difference! I am for changing the HC also, only thing is it is going to cost a fortune.