Podcasts

Are you still watching KU football?

KU Sports Hour

Comments

Mark Kostner 8 months, 2 weeks ago

I forgot the year I quit watching. 2010 or 2011 I think. I switched to K State till KU gets serious.

Mike Hart 8 months, 1 week ago

Spoken like a true fair weather fan. Don't worry about coming back when Kansas football improves. The rest of us will truly appreciate the process and the road it took to get there.

Lloyd Kinnison 8 months, 2 weeks ago

The lowest rating in NCAA history. My TV found another channel the game was so bad.

Chris Spangenburg 8 months, 2 weeks ago

Not until Zenger is gone and someone else is evaluating the football program

Armen Kurdian 8 months, 2 weeks ago

Stayed loyal for as long as I could. This is the worst season ever...worse than years we didn't win any games because we should be better at this point. So I'm done with this season. Never stayed away before no matter how bad we were, but this is the last straw...when you don't even try to score a TD even though the game is no longer in doubt, and you just don't make any effort or semblance that you have no pride and just quit, I'm done. Had enough.

John Fitzgerald 8 months, 2 weeks ago

I'm tuned out. We have 3 weeks left of regular season college football. I want to enjoy them.

Jeremy Morris 8 months, 2 weeks ago

Went to my last game of the year Saturday. It was just depressing to see everything on the field. Unfortunately, I became even more disheartened as I walked back to our vehicle. The houses and lawns that are normally filled--maybe only partially lately-- with cars and tailgaters were completely empty. NOT A SINGLE CAR, casual fan, or even a drunk student anywhere. Really sad to see how this has fallen apart.

Bryson Stricker 8 months, 2 weeks ago

When are you going to let me on this podcast?

Mike Hart 8 months, 1 week ago

You know... Kansas football is what it is. You aren't sending a message to the University via some protest or silent objection by not showing up. You're simply not supporting the program and the players. They are out there still every day... busting their asses. Refusing to go or to watch just perpetuates the misery of the players. Win or lose, you should support your team. You want Zenger fired? Write your chancellor or the Journal World.