Back to gallery

KU vs. Southern Miss

Photo detail

• Favorite

Kansas basketball players Tyshawn Taylor, left, and Sherron Collins take in some of the action during the second quarter of KU's football game against Southern Miss Saturday, Sept. 26, 2009 at Kivisto Field.

Comments

Kent Wells 11 years, 3 months ago

Potential captions contest? Sure, I'll start.

Sherron: Hey T-dawg, how about you get G with that dude?

Tyshawn: I already gone point plankin on him. Look at his nose.

Sherron: Word.

esque 11 years, 3 months ago

kuwells, great exhibition of your stupidity. Solid!

Martin Rosenblum 11 years, 3 months ago

I think it sends a message of school spirit and solidarity.

Good work Nick, for being able to locate these two guys in the sea of people at this sold out game.

Being my skeptical self however, I'm wondering if "boot camp" is held on Saturdays. If so, this game started at 11:00, so they must have survived the day early enough to have made it to the game. I know somebody will correct me if necessary on this. Also, I'm curious whether their presence was voluntary and if not, is that how Nick Krug found them so easily in the crowd?

Regardless, I am happy to see them there. Do we know when/if there have been football plyers attend Bball games?

Kent Wells 11 years, 3 months ago

Skeptical... Ya think! I guess I'm suspicious myself. Doesn't matter. They are doing what they need to be doing. And they weren't fighting!

Martin Rosenblum 11 years, 3 months ago

Kuwells -

It's interesting that this story is buried under the "more discussions" category. I don't recall it being on the opening page, do you? If it had been, there would be far more comments posted, I'm sure.

waywardJay 11 years, 3 months ago

im sure this is PART of boot camp......

Someone said i bet we see ALOT of the players at the game.... im sure this was a given ....and i bet they had to pay foir tickets too ;)

Kent Wells 11 years, 3 months ago

memhawk: I never saw it anywhere. Did the same as you and followed the active discussions link.

There's going to be so much love between the teams for a while, it will be sick!!!

Where's your caption?

Martin Rosenblum 11 years, 3 months ago

My caption is:

"Ooee Tyshawn, did you see that hit - what were you thinking?"

RockChalk989 11 years, 3 months ago

I am wondering how Tyshawn got those headphones, they are Beats by Dr. Dre and generally run about $300. Im almost certain that he got them by hard work and dedication at your local crappy campus job like the rest of us, Skeptical, I think so!