Originally published December 14, 2016 at 04:10p.m., updated December 14, 2016 at 05:57p.m.

Battery charge dropped against KU basketball player Carlton Bragg Jr.; accuser charged based on video

Kansas forward Carlton Bragg Jr. (15) charges up the court with the ball during the second half, Friday, Nov. 18, 2016 at Allen Fieldhouse.

A battery charge filed against University of Kansas basketball player Carlton Bragg Jr. was dropped Wednesday and another charge was filed against the woman who accused him of striking her.

Video evidence shows that Bragg, 21, acted in self defense during an argument with Saleeha Soofi, 19, early on Friday in the 1000 block of Emery Road, according to a news release from the Douglas County District Attorney’s Office.

Soofi is also a KU student.

Before Bragg’s misdemeanor battery charge was dropped, his attorney, Hatem Chahine, stated in court filings arguing for self-defense that the altercation started when Soofi “was accusing Mr. Bragg of sleeping with her best friend.”

Soofi was “under the influence of alcohol” at the time, Chahine wrote, and she and Bragg were at the Delta Upsilon fraternity house, 1025 Emery Road.

photo

Douglas County Sheriff's Office

Saleeha Soofi

According to a Lawrence Police Department incident report, drugs and alcohol are suspected to have been involved in the incident.

“As Mr. Bragg began to explain his side of the situation, Ms. Soofi began yelling ... and struck Mr. Bragg with an open palm on the right side of the face,” Chahine wrote.

Soofi then “continued to yell and hit” Bragg, who tried to block her hands after he was slapped about eight times, Chahine wrote.

The Journal-World has submitted a request for Bragg’s arrest affidavit, which is a document filed by police explaining the grounds for an arrest.

That request has not yet been fulfilled, and on Tuesday Chahine filed an objection to the request, arguing the document could damage Bragg’s reputation and prevent a fair and impartial trial.

Bragg was arrested Friday and released later that afternoon after posting a $500 bond.

After the incident, police reviewed surveillance video from the scene, the district attorney’s news release said.

The video showed a man and a woman arguing in a stairwell, the release said.

During the argument the woman slapped the man in the chest “numerous times” and placed her hands near his neck at least twice, the release said.

After being hit, the man “forcefully shoves her away from him causing the female to fall backwards up the ascending stairs behind her,” the release said.

Soofi was also arrested Friday on suspicion of battery, but no charges were initially filed and she was released over the weekend.

The single battery charge was filed against Soofi on Wednesday.

Battery is knowingly or recklessly causing bodily harm to another person, or causing physical contact with another person in a rude, insulting or angry manner, according to the Kansas statute. The crime is punishable by a fine or jail time up to six months.

Soofi has been ordered to appear in Douglas County District Court on Jan. 25, when she will be formally charged.

After his arrest Bragg was suspended from the basketball team, but on Wednesday KU’s head basketball coach, Bill Self, said the suspension had been lifted.

“As we have said since the incident occurred, it was important for us to take this issue seriously and to allow the process to play out,” Self said in a written news release. “We appreciate the authorities handling this issue in a timely manner.”

In the same news release Bragg expressed relief.

“This has been a difficult and humiliating experience for me, and I’m glad it’s over,” he said. “I appreciate the authorities taking the time to get this right. I also appreciate the support of my teammates and coaches, and I’m glad I can put this behind me and move forward.”

Comments

Bob Zielinski 2 years, 2 months ago

Does this mean all of the posters calling for Bragg to be dismissed from the team will have to retract their condemnation? Will the lesson of waiting for more information before reacting be learned?

Glad to have Bragg back as soon as Coach Self lets him suit up and play again. Move on with the season, GO Jayhawks.

Marius Rowlanski 2 years, 2 months ago

They won't show up... Too chicken s**t to say they were wrong.

Gerry Butler 2 years, 2 months ago

Oh no, they wouldn't want to do that would they? - -GOD forbid, people saying OH he shouldn't be allowed to " ever " step on the floor again as a KU player, but now that the evidence has come to light - -let's not retract anything right?

Now I will say, YES I myself made a comment, and that comment was IF and that was a big IF, but IF he did do what they were accusing him of, OF he was found guilty then yes maybe he should be dismissed from the team, cause he is representing the University of Kansas, I will take claim for that. So if anyone wants to blast me for saying THAT then go ahead I'll take it - -BUT for the one's who just went off the deep end sayin just ridicilious things LET US HEAR YA -- go ahead - -I can wait -- I'm still here, give us a shout out

Brett McCabe 2 years, 2 months ago

Let's hope that this is Carlton's wake-up call and that he pulls his head out of his a** and gets serious about basketball. He OWNS this entire situation 100% and I will bet $1,000 right now that those are virtually the exact words Bill Self used when he talked to him.

Initial reports showed him drinking and on drugs the morning before a game. The altercation was with someone he brought into his life. Bad decisions like these may explain why he's had a subpar season this year.

Smiley, happy, unfocused guys are good guys - don't get me wrong - but they are rarely, rarely, rarely star players. Time to wake up Carlton, the alarm is ringing.

Suzi Marshall 2 years, 2 months ago

My thoughts exactly. Post like this one are why I call you a good Commie.

Dirk Medema 2 years, 2 months ago

Initial reports did NOT show him drinking AND on drugs the morning before a game.

It was a day and a half before a game, and initial reports included an allegation of POSSIBLE drug OR alcohol use.

Technicalities, technicalities.

Jay Scott 2 years, 2 months ago

The article states that Bragg is 21. He's legally allowed to drink alcohol.

Brian Mellor 2 years, 2 months ago

"Will the lesson of waiting for more information before reacting be learned?"

Wahahahahahahahahaha! Pull the other one!

Bryce Landon 2 years, 2 months ago

I was one of the posters who said Bragg had to be dismissed, and I made at least three posts saying as much. Now that the truth has come out, I am sorry for my rush to judgment, and I ask the forgiveness of my fellow Kansas fans.

Jay Scott 2 years, 2 months ago

Your complete humility and contrition is admirable and rare.

I promise never to respond to any comment you make with even the slightest hint of sarcasm or condescension. You've earned it.

John Randall 2 years, 2 months ago

This whole week-long string of posted comments is a rare opportunity for each of us to examine her/his motivation in private. NOT in public!

Most of us are lacking the fundamental, internal fortitude to admit that our reactions and comments were motivated by the desire to feel and appear "superior" –– to the big, bad, beleaguered athlete; to the little floozy; (and mostly) to others callow enough to expose their narcissism in earlier posted comments for which they (none of them) had any justification.

The toughest lessons to swallow are those about ourselves . . .

Now, I can feel "superior" to all your flappy mouths. G'nite y'all.

Jesse Johnson 2 years, 2 months ago

"That shove caused the woman, Saleeha Soofi, to fall backwards into a flight of ascending stairs, according to the release."

Wow, that's a completely different story than being pushed "down" the stairs. These new details (both the fact that Carlton was only defending himself and that the girl fell into ascending stairs, not descending) completely change the story. And it's all good news!

Barry Weiss 2 years, 2 months ago

and now the article claims this girl has been charged with battery. What a 360 on this story.

Barry Weiss 2 years, 2 months ago

I must have been thinking of Carlton's next windmill dunk :)

Jay Scott 2 years, 2 months ago

Did anyone predict this? In its entirety? Hmmm...

Brett McCabe 2 years, 2 months ago

About 95% of the people on this board thought it. But, our of class, they waited and let the story sort itself out.

Marius Rowlanski 2 years, 2 months ago

Funny how Brett likes to throw the term stalker out. He is a little man.

John Randall 2 years, 2 months ago

How, just how, does this juvenile reply improve our impression of Mr. Rowlanski ???

Marius Rowlanski 2 years, 2 months ago

John, I respect your opinions but there is more behind this than what you have read. I'll just leave it at that.

Jay Scott 2 years, 2 months ago

As usual your comment leaves us with the same question: Is he stupid or just dishonest?

As usual the answer is: Both.

RJ King 2 years, 2 months ago

Actually I was hoping all along that Carlton didn't have a pet bunny rabbit at home.

Tim Orel 2 years, 2 months ago

Kinda wondering how many get that reference...

Dirk Medema 2 years, 2 months ago

When her arrest was reported - Yes. Also sounds like there was plenty of talk about it on the street. Lot's of students at the party.

Suzi Marshall 2 years, 2 months ago

Ben Kane 2 years, 2 months ago

so good to hear. happy for Carlton that he can now move on with his life.

Adam Collins 2 years, 2 months ago

We can hope this lesson has been learned by Bragg. Time to get back on the court!

Adam Collins 2 years, 2 months ago

The life lesson of being smart about who you choose as friends or in this case as a girlfriend. I doubt this was the first time Soofi was physically aggressive, especially if she slapped him eight times like the Star is reporting. It's part of growing up, but being smart about choosing who you surround yourself with is especially important if you're a relatively high profile athlete.

Dale Rogers 2 years, 2 months ago

Jay Scott... exactly!

The lesson to be learned is one those posters who immediately assumed him guilty and called for his removal from the team should learn. And that is that nobody is guilty of a charge until that charge is proven. Sad so many people fail to understand that... except maybe when they are the one being charged.

John Randall 2 years, 2 months ago

How is it that Deformation Of Character lawsuits are so often ignored when the public airing of scurrilous accusations on the internet are involved?

John Randall 2 years, 2 months ago

How is it that Defamation Of Character lawsuits are so often ignored when the public airing of scurrilous accusations on the internet are involved?

Dirk Medema 2 years, 2 months ago

I forget where I read it, but she has apparently pulled something like this on another "boyfriend". Maybe Carlton did not known the specifics, but it is possible to discern a person's character.

It's also a lesson to learn about being around people that are drinking enough to have their behavior altered - or your own.

Coach also commented on Carlton being wise about not commenting and letting the legal process exonerate him. Fortunately, that's learning from good behavior, but learning none the less.

Barry Weiss 2 years, 2 months ago

this all begs the question, what was the "rush to judgment" so to speak, on filing the charges in the first place? I wonder what the investigator who handled this or the charging prosecutor have to say about that?

Larry Ralston 2 years, 2 months ago

Barry, as a retired/disabled former police officer, The law states, (or it used to), that IF a "primary" aggressor can be identified in a domestic situation, that individual will be arrested. IF no primary aggressor can be determined by responding officers, then an arrest still should be made. Generally, (not always), it is the male who goes to jail.

In this case, it seems that the female would be the one with "visible" evidence from the incident, (scraps or bruising etc.), and considering the size difference between the two and it is "easy" to see why they took Bragg to jail that night. One other thing to consider is the report of drinking and possibly drugs being involved. That leads me to ask, "what was Bragg's attitude like after the police arrived?" This could have also been a deciding factor in the officers decision.

Barry Weiss 2 years, 2 months ago

well, that makes sense, as far as the arrest goes. But the prosecutor who proceeded with filing charges maybe could have been delayed until a better investigation was done. Not sure how they missed the camera's, those things are everywhere now. So again, the immediate arrest may be dictated by the law you reference, but the filing of charges seems to be something that should not be done until the investigation is complete. But there again, maybe there is some law that requires the filing of charges within a certain amount of time that someone was arrested.

Dirk Medema 2 years, 2 months ago

I believe it was also during the court appearance that he was ordered to stay away from the alleged victim. Apparently not an issue for Bragg, but it is a very significant issue in many other abuse cases. The police can give that order, but a judge can. He wouldn't have appeared before a judge without charges being filed.

It is about protecting potential victims.

Marius Rowlanski 2 years, 2 months ago

Hope no one minds if I post this again...

From Bryce Landon:

Post 1 "I agree. I do not want to see Kansas become the Ravens or Giants of college basketball for allowing woman-beaters a roster spot."

Post 2 "He needs us more than we need him. Leave him on the team, and we are no better than the Baltimore Ravens or the New York Giants in their handling of woman-beaters. For the sake of our program's integrity, Carlton has to be shown the door."

Post 3 "You lay your hands on a woman like that, and shove her down the stairs, you have no business wearing that KANSAS jersey ever again."

Bryce, you going to apologize to Carton for your slanderous posts?

I'm betting on NO.

Dale Rogers 2 years, 2 months ago

That all depends on whether Bryce can man-up enough to admit he was wrong.

Gerry Butler 2 years, 2 months ago

hmmm, Bryce, Bryce, oh where ever are you Bryce? H- - E - -L - -L - O, and yet we continue to wait

Marius Rowlanski 2 years, 2 months ago

Which he did..several times.

I owe Bryce an apology for doubting him. He is made of stronger stuff than most.

Bryce Landon 2 years, 2 months ago

I only just now saw the news; I've been away from my computer for the past five-and-a-half hours. But now that I see that charges have been proven false, yes, I gladly ask the forgiveness of Carlton Bragg and fellow Kansas fans for rushing to judge him and comparing him to thugs like Ray Rice.

Jay Scott 2 years, 2 months ago

Props. This board is frequented by many who wouldn't do what you just did.

Marius Rowlanski 2 years, 2 months ago

And props from me especially since I called you out on it.

Marius Rowlanski 2 years, 2 months ago

I did a Google search for the women involved in found the following picture.

No way is that the same girl.

Barry Weiss 2 years, 2 months ago

Ya, I saw that picture too. Compared to the mug shot, they do not look similar. Well, I hope Carlton is reinstated immediately and coach gets him back out on the court. We need him.

Brett McCabe 2 years, 2 months ago

Cheap shot. No surprise.

I'm betting neither one of them would spend a minute with you, even if you made a trip to the ATM.

Marius Rowlanski 2 years, 2 months ago

Brett, wasn't meant as a cheap shot. When all that was released was the females name I googled her name and then images. I didn't combine the above image. Simply looking for information.

How is that a cheap shot?

Just wondering Brett, are you still calling for a mandatory curfew?

Let's not pretend that you were being impartial as this statement shows:

As the alcohol adds up, everybody starts down the bad judgement path. 95% of the "bad stuff" happens in the 1am to 3am window.

I guess you will be calling me a stalker now.

Jay Scott 2 years, 2 months ago

Let's cut little Brett some slack. His usual ignorance, dishonesty and childishness aside, he's hurting. Pantsuit nation snowflakes like him are especially distraught that their Fuhrer was defeated and that her/their utopian ideals have been rejected. His recent emotional incontinence should be expected. That, plus he was never invited to a party when he was in college......(Brett was the inspiration for "Flounder" in Animal House)

Jay Hawkinson 2 years, 2 months ago

She's facing a criminal charge, as she should. There's no need to do this.

RJ King 2 years, 2 months ago

Marius, as a graphic artist and photographer, I can tell you that what you see online and in magazines is often not even close to reality. Different pose, lighting, styling, but same girl.

Marius Rowlanski 2 years, 2 months ago

Thank you for believing I wasn't taking a cheap shot. There are/were (many now removed) pictures that depicted what I thought was a different person.

Erin Troyer 2 years, 2 months ago

What does the girl's appearance have to do with anything?

David Lara 2 years, 2 months ago

It is the easiest thing to attack and many here believe she deserves a comeuppance. She is clearly a girl with some issues.

Martin Rosenblum 2 years, 2 months ago

A surviellence camera in a stairwell should have been noticed immediately by authorities investigating this incident. Bragg could suggest the lengthy process, including his being held in a facility, was excessive and could have been avoided had the video been reviewed immediately following the incident. Sounds like too much emotion and not enough true detective work to me.

Brett McCabe 2 years, 2 months ago

One thing for sure, people who don't know any of the details always have the most obvious answers.

Marius Rowlanski 2 years, 2 months ago

You mean like calling for a mandatory curfew?

Larry Ralston 2 years, 2 months ago

Not as easy as you think Martin. Even if they saw the camera in the stairwell, they can only "ask" to see the video. IF permission is not granted, they can only seek a warrant to view the video. That would take time. Since the video was of the stairwell of a FRAT house where it is reported that drinking, (how many underage people were drinking?), and/or possible drug use, (again, probably a violation of the law), was occurring, just how "anxious" do you think the house leaders would be to let the police see that video?

Don't you think the Fraternity is really worried right now? You think someone might be looking into the Fraternity right about now? There are a lot of legal issues involved in this. Getting that video is not as easy as you think it is. Everyone is trying to protect their own interest. Yeah, it might slow the process, but, the law really does work.

Martin Rosenblum 2 years, 2 months ago

But, why the quick Battery Charge given the existence of a possible "eyewitness" and the reasonable doubt that could be proven? One would think this would leave some hesitation on the table regarding a potential reversal or in this case a result of dropping charges based soley on the review of the video.

Dirk Medema 2 years, 2 months ago

It's about going before the judge to order him to stay away from the alleged victim.

Harlan Hobbs 2 years, 2 months ago

This outcome happened a little sooner than I expected, but I am glad that the video evidence was available. Otherwise, as in most situations, we end up with a "he said, she said."

Since several of us cautioned restraint when this issue first arose, we should follow our own advice and "keep our powder dry". Obviously, the dropping of the charge forebodes Carlton returning to the team immediately. However, as Coach Self has often said, "let's use this as a teaching moment" rather than an opportunity to "spike the football."

Now, on to beating Davidson, UNLV, and UK, and then capturing another Big 12 crown, as a preliminary to another National Championship.

Brian Skelly 2 years, 2 months ago

I'd even be fine if he sat Bragg out for the Davidson game. I won't care either way. If nothing more than an indirect sign to Carlton to watch what he does on weekends. The reality is these dudes are targets as well. Them using better judgement would always help, but isnt always first thoughts for 18-22 year olds. Hopefully he does learn from this though, regardless of what happens next.

Jay Hawkinson 2 years, 2 months ago

I agree. It sounds like it was about as justifiable as it could possibly be, but it's still a 6'9", 245lb guy shoving a 5'5" girl. The right move would be to get out of there without shoving.

Also, if you are going to get intoxicated in public (as the arrest report alleged), have someone in your entourage stay sober and defuse this sort of thing. I assure you there is no shortage of KU students willing to do that for a basketball player.

Tim Orel 2 years, 2 months ago

There will be no shortage of signs reminding him from the fans at games the rest of his KU career about this, despite what the outcome was. Anything to get under his skin and knock him off his game.

Dirk Medema 2 years, 2 months ago

doubly penalized for being falsely accused?

Sounds like Carlton learned plenty from his long day in jail.

It's time to move on.

David Howell 2 years, 2 months ago

With this incident behind Bragg, maybe now he can finally throw all his effort onto the court. He is suppose to be dramatically improved from offseason reports, but we've yet to really see it. He has fallen behind Svi and Vick and needs to start improving on the court with both effort and production .......

Jacob Zutterman 2 years, 2 months ago

Has the surveillance footage been released?

John Randall 2 years, 2 months ago

None Of Your Business

Do you also inquire about videos of dogs and chickens fighting in old barns?

Marius Rowlanski 2 years, 2 months ago

Video's are public records when used by the police/local govts. If the Ray Rice videos were never released, he would still be playing football. Initially Rice was given a 2 game suspension.

Like it or not, the press/public has the right to these videos.

Although The Freedom of Information Act is limited to the Fed Govt., most states and local govts have similar laws on the books .

They are known as right to know laws...

Rae Bricil 2 years, 2 months ago

Good for Bragg. Maybe this explains his smile on the mug shot--though if i were him i would have still been worried since there's many a slip twixt the cup and the lip.

Also, wasn't it the girl who made the phone call and caused Bragg's arrest in the first place? If so will can she be charged with lying to the police?

RJ King 2 years, 2 months ago

Take aways -

1) Did the KC Star or the arrest report specify pushing "down" the stairs? I don't think so. Interested to know where the LJW obtained this "reported" information. With Fake News making headlines, it seemed a bit sensational.

2) The mug shot was obvious. Carlton looked either tipsy, a bit stoned, tired and bleary eyed, or in disbelief. The smile is his default mode, and I hope it is back soon.

3) Anyone can claim to be someone's girlfriend (or boyfriend). It takes acknowledgment from the other person to make it true.

4) Just as there are truly abusive men out there, women who cry wolf are beyond shameful. Undermining the credibility of legitimate victims who need to be believed is despicable.

Carlton is like a big Labrador. Pretty sure he'll stay away from the hornet nest in the future. I wish him well.

Dirk Medema 2 years, 2 months ago

I think it was in the same report that said it was a family member. Lot's of assumptions made about a few of the words.

Scott Proch 2 years, 2 months ago

Note to Carlton - JUST DON'T be THERE at THAT time of night!! Very happy for him! RCJH!!

Kent Wells 2 years, 2 months ago

Dude is about to be a multi millionaire. He should really start aiming for 9s & 10s.

Micky Baker 2 years, 2 months ago

Turns out she assaulted him and was shoved "up the stairs". Really, the woman should be expelled from the school for this. Doesn't matter who she is, what her religion is, what her race is. Equality comes with bearing the same consequences that Bragg would have to face if he was the aggressor.

Joseph Bullock 2 years, 2 months ago

Bryce Landon, good fessing up, and admitting your mistake, and learning for it. That's being a man. I didn't post anything here, and read nothing here, until now, because I know how inwas have spoken about some people! But anyone who still says Bragg was at fault, is pretty much an idiot,'and I guarantee they have done worse! The one thing Bragg should learn from this, is to just 'walk away'! However, I did post the early reports in a different place, and I just posted there, that I won't rush to post anything again-Inwill wait until all the facts come out. But I also had told people, the girl would not have been arrested if she did not do anything, or had not been accused of doing anything! Now the question is, what happens to her, because she deliberately tried to ruin Braggs career, which is a down right evil thing to do!!!

Elias Dunlavy 2 years, 2 months ago

Crazy Suzi gets her posts taken down on the regular. Would be nice if her and Jay Scott could just get permanently banned from the comment section...They are both filled with hostility and nonsense.

Tony Bandle 2 years, 2 months ago

What!?? Suzi and Jay are two of my favorite posters because they push the envelope and keep it interesting. Heck, you can't cook with sugar all the time. Once in a while you need a little cayenne pepper. :)

Adam Collins 2 years, 2 months ago

I agree it's good to challenge the thinking of other people, but it doesn't have to include personal attacks. Many comments that would otherwise be insightful are diluted by name calling on this board. More like cayenne pepper laced with a hint of arsenic.

Jay Scott 2 years, 2 months ago

Thank God your comment has no hostility or nonsense....

Steve Davis 2 years, 2 months ago

I am a rabid Kansas basketball fan. But, when I read this story I honestly had no thoughts or concerns about the basketball team. I am just happy for a young man who has been vindicated of false charges. I don't know Carlton Bragg, but he seems such a good, intelligent and happy person -- the last one I would have expected of violence against women. Of course, he's had good counsel throughout this process. But, he has listened to that counsel, and handled himself extraordinarily well. I'm happy for him.

Glen Miller 2 years, 2 months ago

I will be honest.... I gave this kid a chance when first hearing the news. I did so probably more so because he is a KU player and I thought to myself "Surely not, NOT a KU player. We are better than that. We don't do that..... " Yeah homerism at its finest. Would I have given a player on another team the same chance to let the system do its job? If I am being honest, probably not. I am glad this kid was cleared and I am probably even more proud of how he handled the whole thing both during and after the incident. I learned something as a fan the last few days. I have read so many negative and just disgusting things said about Carlton. So much so that it was upsetting me. I hope that when a player from another team has a situation, I can do better at giving them the same benefit of the doubt I gave Carlton. I do not want to be one of those hateful fans I saw. Due process is there for a reason and it worked like it was intended.

RJ King 2 years, 2 months ago

The difference for me is that I've watched (OK, maybe scrutinized) the demeanor, body language, and occasional comments from the KU players. I've had my favorites and my not-so, and also get a pretty good sense of who they are.

Maybe it's a Mom-thing, but I'm never shocked. A little surprised sometimes, yes. (I knew Tarik Black was a class act, but the maturity, eloquence, and emotion of his senior speech blew me away.)

Having watched Carlton, I thought this would turn out to be a far cry from what the headlines initially screamed. I just didn't know how soon, or how much more lame.

With other teams though, most of us can barely identify the players, let alone get a sense of their personalities or character - with the exception of some of the more obvious - like Grayson Allen, Demarcus Cousins, etc. But I guess I don't root for other players to fail. Just on the court, against us.

Joseph Bullock 2 years, 2 months ago

Hateful people on this site, Glen Miller? Really? Negative posts? No way, Glen! LOL Now I just want you to know that Haters are gonna Hate! It's in their blood! ha ha ha ha ha

Joseph Bullock 2 years, 2 months ago

Many of the negative 'posters' on this site, on the Bragg incident, are some of the same people, who were so ignorant (and know absolutely nothing about basketball), who said so many nasty things about Perry Ellis (childishly calling him names, and many wanting him to transfer), after he missed a very difficult shot (which was not a layup), after Jawun Staten, dribbled all the way down court, and made an easy uncontested shot, then hustled all the way back down court, to cut directly in front of Perry, totally disrupting his rhythm! None of them had sense enough to blame anyone for not cutting Staten off, and none of them know enough about basketball to understand how difficult of a catch it was (over the shoulder, running at full speed), that Perry made on that pass, and all of them failed to comprehend that we would have not even been in the game, if it was not for Perry! And I also remember how many of those same idiots jumped right back on the Perry Ellis, band wagon, because he had a 'Monster', remainder of the season! Some people live their lives through these young kids, yet act like they are 'Holier, than Thou'! Seriously, it isn't like all of these people who cast the first stone on Bragg, have never Sinned, although they sure would like for people to think they are little Angels! Yea, right! And about my posts, they can get mad, and get their Happy a•• glad, because I could care less if they get pissed off at me! ha ha ha ha ha