Kansas University announced the signing of eight baseball players to letters of intent on Friday.
All eight are high school seniors.
“I have to tip my cap to (assistant coach) Ritchie Price and (associate head coach) Ryan (Graves) for putting together outstanding back-to-back recruiting classes,” head coach Ritch Price said. “I honestly believe the 2015 class is one of the best I have ever been associated with in my 22 years at the Div. I level. This class has the opportunity to be on par with the kids that are currently on our campus, which we are really excited about.”
The signees are:
• Ty Denzer, 6-1, 180, infielder, Chanhassen (Minnesota) Rocky Mountain High
• Devin Foyle, 6-2, 170, outfielder, Fountain Hills (Arizona) High
• Jackson Goddard, 6-3, 200, RHP, Tulsa (Oklahoma) Holland Hall Prep
• Blake Goldsberry, 6-4, 180, RHP, Highland Ranch (Colorado) Cherry Creek High
• Peyton Grassanovits, 6-1, 185, outfielder, Southlake (Texas) Keller High
• Rudy Karre, 6-2, 190, infielder-pitcher, Peoria (Arizona) Liberty High
• David Kyriacou, 5-9, 155, infielder, Oakland (California) Bishop O’Dowd High
• Blake Shinkle, 6-1, 160, infielder, Blue Valley Southwest