Originally published May 29, 2013 at 11:02a.m., updated May 29, 2013 at 11:38p.m.

SMU’s Jerrance Howard the choice to replace Joe Dooley on KU basketball staff

Coach expected to be named today once paperwork complete

Illinois head coach Bruce Weber, left, and assistant coach Jerrance Howard watch from the sidlines during the second half of a game against Michigan in this 2012 Associated Press file photo. Though nothing is official, Howard is likely to replace Kansas University assistant coach Joe Dooley, KU coach Bill Self confirmed Wednesday.

SMU assistant basketball coach Jerrance Howard is Bill Self’s choice to replace Joe Dooley as full-time assistant on Self’s Kansas University basketball staff.

Howard, 33, who played for Self at Illinois from 2000-2003, is expected to be named in a news release sometime today, once all the university paperwork is complete.

“We have talked seriously the last few days, but nothing officially has been done. If everything comes true, it’s what I’ll do,” Self said Wednesday, referring to hiring Howard.

“We hope to have someone soon,” Self added, referring to an official replacement for Dooley, who was named head coach at Florida Gulf Coast on April 18.

Howard, a native of Peoria, Ill., who worked last season as assistant coach for former KU coach Larry Brown at SMU, spent five seasons as assistant at Illinois under Bruce Weber. Before that, he worked three years for Billy Gillispie as administrative assistant at Texas A&M and director of basketball operations at Kentucky.

“Jerrance came highly recommended by Kansas coach Bill Self as a person that would be able to help us build SMU to national prominence as we move into the Big East,” Brown said at the time of the hiring at SMU.

Howard — known as a great recruiter with ties in Chicago as well as Texas — played point guard for the Illini. He was tri-captain as a junior and senior and two-time winner of the Kenny Battle Award. The accolade is given to an Illini player who “earns the respect of his teammates through hard work and effort in games and practice each day.”

During his career, Illinois went 104-31 overall — 48-16 in the Big Ten. The Illini won three Big Ten championships, a Big Ten tourney title and advanced to ithe NCAA Tournament all four years, reaching the Elite Eight in 2001 and Sweet 16 in 2002 and 2004.

Howard earned a bachelor's degree in speech communication from Illinois in 2004. He is married to the former Jessica Wordlaw, who also is an Illini graduate. The Howards have a son, Jerrance Jr., and daughter, Jaya Brooklyn-Rose.

What’s up, Doc?: KU soon may be officially in the market for a director of basketball operations. Doc Sadler, according to various published reports, is a leading candidate to become a full-time assistant on Fred Hoiberg’s Iowa State staff and soon could be named to that post.

Self said he has not begun looking for a replacement.

“Doc is with his family on vacation. He is currently visiting with some people about some different opportunities. I’m sure he’ll have a decision real soon on what he’s going to do,” Self said.

Self said recently he believes Sadler would want either a head coaching or full-time assistant’s job next season, meaning he likely would not be back at KU.

Summer school: Self said seven members of his eight-man recruiting class would be starting summer school at KU next week. Andrew Wiggins will visit with Self in Canada this weekend about his summer schedule.

“We think Andrew will come at some point in time (to school this summer). We don’t think it’ll be now. We’re going to put the calendar down and look at everything,” Self said. “We’re going to visit with he and his family to generically talk about laying out the summer and what plans are and that kind of stuff.”

Comments

jc1306 1 year, 3 months ago

I like it, has tremendous ties to Chicago and has been in Dallas recently. He got some good players to Illinois that Webber couldn't coach.

crimsonorblue22 1 year, 3 months ago

Can't we find a better pic? Maybe with coach Brown?

Kyle Cornish 1 year, 3 months ago

I bet they couldn't. Off the AP wire, you get whatever file footage they have. Probably not a ton of assistant coach pics from SMU in 1 year. Man you all are brutal. Can't wait to come to your work to see how many things you all are screwing up. Glass house...

crimsonorblue22 1 year, 3 months ago

I think we are only knocking the other person in the pic. All in fun! Love the hire!

gchawk 1 year, 3 months ago

I realize what you're saying, but I know I was just referencing Weber's picture, not Coach Howard's.

Mike Bratisax 1 year, 3 months ago

I've had more than my share of reacting to comments made here only to later realize that I had completely missed the meaning/intent of the comment..

I think any picture without Webber would have been an improvement.

79ictjhawk 1 year, 3 months ago

Just imagine how much better he'll look with Self in the picture!

ahpersecoachingexperience 1 year, 3 months ago

"If everything comes true, it's what I'll do,"

What's he waiting on? To see if Pedro is elected president

Mike Bratisax 1 year, 3 months ago

I don't think I've ever seen a University compound mistake after mistake like Rutgers is doing now.

Do they do ANY background checks on the people they are hiring BEFORE they are hired?

jay381 1 year, 3 months ago

I just trust Bill Self. He coached him at Illinois and would know his skill set and work ethics. Bill Self hires him from Larry Brown. Obviously Larry Brown thought enough of him to hire him. Brown is no slouch of evaluation of assistants or players. I would guess Larry Brown is not too happy to see an assistant leave after one year but SMU is SMU and KS is KS. Who would not want to be a part of this program next year?

BainDread 1 year, 3 months ago

I'm confident Bill Self asked Larry Brown for permission to talk to Coach Howard before doing so. And I'm pretty sure that while LB is disappointed to lose a good assistant, he is very happy to see a good, young coach advance his career by a move up to a program like KU's.

Michael Pannacciulli 1 year, 3 months ago

If anyone knows how the coaching musical chairs game works its LB

Dirk Medema 1 year, 3 months ago

Bill probably rec'd the next assistant for Larry as well. Larry is glad that Howard brought in a strong class before he left. Plenty of respect there, and Larry definitely knows that Howard is moving up, just as Bill knows that Doc is moving on. It's part of coaching.

jhawkrulz 1 year, 3 months ago

Does he have any kids that can walk onto the program?

Rob Bedford III 1 year, 3 months ago

Not unless he started fathering kids when he was 13-14 years old.

jgkojak 1 year, 3 months ago

Good hire- that leaves Dir of Basketball Op open...

Pollard?

Kevin Huffman 1 year, 3 months ago

Dir. of Basketball Ops. would be a good one for a retread....Pat Knight, maybe? Eh...did I even mean that?

Honestly, I think I'd like Chris Walker in that role (ex-interim HC of TTech).

texashawk10 1 year, 3 months ago

I have a feeling Jerrance Howard could also end up becoming KU's next head coach. He's an ideal age for someone to start being groomed for the job when Self retires. He's already familiar with Chicago recruiting so pairing him and Townsend together on Chicago will be great for KU and Howard has been exposed to Texas recruiting courtesy of LB. I'm sure his Texas ties will continue to grow at KU and that is huge because the DFW and Houston areas produce a lot of great talent. I believe Howard was on most people's short list of good hires and it's good to see Self keep it within the "family" for this hire.

Kevin Huffman 1 year, 3 months ago

Eh....I suspect he'd leave before Bill's done.

How much longer for Bill anyway....like 12 years, maybe?

jgkojak 1 year, 3 months ago

I think we'll get 15 years for sure - basically no reason for Self to go anywhere until Tyler graduates (year 14) and he matches Roy (year 15).

After that - he will be at a decision point - does he dip his toe in the NBA (I'd guess only San Antonio or Oklahoma City would be of interest to him) or decide to remain KU's coach to year 20-25.

Self has said in numerous interviews he doesn't see himself coaching at age 70 or even much past 60.

Kevin Huffman 1 year, 3 months ago

I didn't mean year 12....I meant 12 more years!!! :) lol.

Didn't he re-up for like 10 years just a year or two ago?

I would think he'd stick around 'til the end of that contract at least.

Honestly, I REALLY don't think he's gearing up for the NBA....not unless we start having more and more and more making noise there....even then that's a big "maybe".

Yolanda Gay 1 year, 3 months ago

I'm hoping Self is keeping the chair warm for Danny Manning.

KGphoto 1 year, 3 months ago

His goal is to eventually be an NBA HC so I don’t think he’ll be hired as HC at Kansas. It’s too non-commital to the college game. Great hire for Bill as an assistant though.

KGphoto 1 year, 3 months ago

A point guard coach! We could use a guy that can bond with Tharpe, Mason and Frankamp, and get them tuned up. Yes, I realize he’s more than that, but I like it. Here’s a guy who played with Deron Williams, Frank Williams and Dee Brown.

Great hire. Hey isn’t Jahlil Okafor from Chicago? Get on the horn Jerrance!

JayHok 1 year, 3 months ago

This guy can recruit. Brought a McD's player to SMU. This will be his second blue blood to work for, hopefully his last.

Mike Barnhart 1 year, 3 months ago

What do you bet this whole thing hinged on Coach Brown being able to bond with Keith Frazier (SMU's McDonald's All-American) BEFORE Howard announced he was leaving SMU. Everyone saves face and Coach Self gets his man... BRILLIANT!

Andrew Horigan 1 year, 3 months ago

I think it's funny in the picture that Howard looks like an intense head coach, and Webber looks like a lost child who just wondered into the middle of a cockfighting ring. That being said I'm excited to see what Howard can bring to the table. Rock Chalk.

JayDocMD 1 year, 3 months ago

Howard looks like he's into the game. Liberace looks like he spotted someone in the crowd wearing a pretty sequin-bedazzled outfit.

actorman 1 year, 3 months ago

Chicago, that's really unfair to lost children.

I'd say Weber looks more like someone who's stoned out of his mind and is contemplating the nature of existence.

crimsonorblue22 1 year, 3 months ago

I think he's desperately looking for a pt guard!

gchawk 1 year, 3 months ago

Good one! Either that or the existence of nature.

DrPepper 1 year, 3 months ago

"Confirming" that something is "Likely" to happen? "If everything comes true, it's what I'll do"? Tough day for coach-speak. I'm not trying to be harsh, I just thought it funny how things have to be carefully worded until the items get set in stone.

actorman 1 year, 3 months ago

Yeah, I thought wow, if it doesn't work out, way to make the next guy feel good ... Not one of Self's better quotes.

hawktalker5 1 year, 3 months ago

My thought about said picture Weber( HC)-"Hey ah hey coach should we play man?, You think we should play man coach? What would Bill say? I really think we should play man." Howard(AC)-"Shut up and set down!"........................ Great replacement none the less! Also make sure you use a Barney Rubble from the Flintstones voice when reading or maybe its just me

Michael Pannacciulli 1 year, 3 months ago

I don't know squat about this guy but I trust Bill. He is young too and can probably relate well to the young dudes. I will do my homework but am happy to see the pieces falling in place here. On a side note I will be curious to see how Dooley does in FL.

Woody Cragg 1 year, 3 months ago

You guys are funny as Schlitz today-keep up the good work!

Chris Shaw 1 year, 3 months ago

You put in the work in the offseason. Grand Slam recruiting class...Grand Slam assistant coach hire...now only if these resources can translate into multiple Final 4's and a National Championship it will be worth it.

Michigan loss still stings, regardless.

Jack Wilson 1 year, 3 months ago

Uh, I still have VCU nightmares. The title that wasn't ....

actorman 1 year, 3 months ago

And Arizona and Syracuse and Rhode Island and ... The titleS that weren't ....

Kevin Huffman 1 year, 3 months ago

Arizona especially.

Northern Iowa hurts a LOT for me since I was AT that game AND my wife went to Northern Iowa.

Jack Wilson 1 year, 3 months ago

Crap .. I was at the UNI game too. I was going to stay for KSU game, but was so pissed, I drove back 6 1/2 hours in the snow. Ugh.

Woody Cragg 1 year, 3 months ago

Me too, I had rotator cuff surgery the week after that loss....OUCH!

wrwlumpy 1 year, 3 months ago

I will be impossible to go to late night this year. Here is a picture from last year where I arrived an hour early to find that they had stopped letting people in an hour earlier than that. Most of the seats will be taken by reporters. Start camping out on the first day of fall semester.

Kevin Huffman 1 year, 3 months ago

An hour early....really?! I ALWAYS went there AT LEAST 2 hrs. early.

Mike Mainzer 1 year, 3 months ago

Great hire to have someone knows the system that KU runs and also knows the system for the in-state rival. Not that Self needs help eating Weber's lunch, but it'll be great to have him scout the pussycats. Hopefully he can be a "big brother" to some of the players since he's a young coach who also experienced the business end of Self's practices and critiques. KU will only be as good as their team chemistry and on-court leadership which was high in 2008 and 2012 but low while the Morris twins were there.

Tony Bandle 1 year, 3 months ago

RANDOM THOUGHTS.

1] Something tells me that Jerrance is OAD friendly, as in being able to help prep the MacD's and the Lotto's within the compressd timeframe of a season for The Show.

2] Qoute for photo above.." Help please, someone call 911, I gotta comatos man over here!!"

3] I remember this guy from his Illinois days..tough and nasty while always in attack mode.

4] Pollard for Basketball Operations was a fantastic suggestion....I don't know how good he'd be but, brother, it would be hilarious, no matter how it turned out...two thumbs up!!!

5] Gee..I wonder if there will be any media coverage at Late Night this fall??? :)

6] I'm going on 65 and I can count the number of Jerrances I know of on one thunb!!

FearlessJayhawk 1 year, 3 months ago

Bill Self knows the kind of assistant he's looking for. This guy obviously fits all the requirements. With the success coach Self has had, he could probably hire anybody in the country he wanted. Most coaches would give their eye-teeth for the chance to be a part of his staff.

DanR 1 year, 3 months ago

Great choice. Excellent recruiter and knows what being a team player is all about.

Welcome, Snacks!

Pitthawk34 1 year, 3 months ago

I never understood why it is for free. Hell charge 5 bucks and give the money to a local charity. 16300 at 5 bucks a pop would be a hell of a gift to a local charity.

jayhawkintexas 1 year, 3 months ago

Guess I am the only one who is disappointed in this hire. I was hoping for someone from a blueblood program or someone who had direct ties to KU.

Robert Brock 1 year, 3 months ago

Who were you looking for - Jacque Vaughn?

texashawk10 1 year, 3 months ago

I guess technically Howard doesn't have a direct tie to KU, but he did play for Bill Self at Illinois so he can give recruits personal experience on what it's like to play for Self, he was the director of basketball operations at Kentucky for Billy Clyde so he's been around a fanbase with ridiculously high expectations (like KU), and he was an assistant with Larry Brown so he's familiar with working under a highly successful coach who also happens to be one of Bill Self's mentors.

JayHok 1 year, 3 months ago

He has extremely direct ties to Self. Extremely direct ties to Larry Brown. That's two KU national championship coaches. He also worked for Kentucky. He's also young, extremely passionate with major ties to the two parts of the country we need to recruit. He also knows Self's system extremely well since he played for Self for three years.

AZHawk72 1 year, 3 months ago

Coach Howard is a spectacular hire--talk about addressing our biggest weakness/greatest need, this guy can recruit Texas, one of the three biggest markets for talent. Where are Kentucky's three biggest studs from? Texas, Texas, and Texas. What college is the most likely big school coach to be fired next--Texas! What have we done in Texas during the last ten years--"I had a dream," two and done, role player for Memphis. When schools such as Duke, North Carolina and Kentucky frequently pilfer Texas and we get one player in ten years--we have a problem. We have to be one for fifty.

Way to go, Coach Self. If Howard can deliver Frazier to SMU, it means we're finally in the game again. This hire may rival Andrew Wiggins coming to Kansas in that both break a somewhat negative mold.

It's been a great spring.

BigDBigJayhawk 1 year, 3 months ago

You should never post on here again. Howard is all CHICAGO/Midwest and he had nothing to do with Frazier. SMU has other Texas recruiters. That's the longest post of dumb, ever.

KuKain 1 year, 3 months ago

From Jason King @ESPN.....

" He was instrumental in helping SMU land four-star shooting guard Keith Frazier, the first McDonald's All American in school history."

Hmm, who to believe Jason King or random poster BigDBagJayhawk? Tough one.

BigDBigJayhawk 1 year, 3 months ago

You may want to text Jason that SMU has an all-star Dallas recruiter by the name of Ulric Maligi. Losing Maligi would have been a bigger loss for SMU than losing Howard (not to say that Howard isn't a home run hire -- love the hire).

...btw, Keith isn't SMU's first...Larry Johnson was (the school just didn't admit him). 0 for 2 Jason.

Alex Peekeaton 1 year, 3 months ago

Frazier has a 9 month old son and wasn't going very far.

Jack Wilson 1 year, 3 months ago

Right, Frazier was staying in Texas. He was going to go to Texas Tech before Walker got replaced by Smith. Not sure I'd give a full gold star to Howard for Frazier.

That said, Howard will obviously have a lot more to offer with a KU shirt on. He'll be in doors automatically. Self would not hire someone who wasn't going to be a good recruiter for this spot. Let's see if he can seal some deals.

BigDBigJayhawk 1 year, 3 months ago

Mostly correct. Tech came from the back of the pack (late) and by all appearances would have gone to Tech had Walker been hired. Ulric Maligi is the Texas (Dallas) recruiter for SMU. Howard pulled the Chicago kids, and is on several for 2014. Have no doubt that Howard will have a tool or two more at Kansas. Very nice pickup (if he stays more than a year or two).

Kevin Huffman 1 year, 3 months ago

Well, if that's the case than Jerrance needs to get on Jahlil and/or Cl. Alexander.

BigDBigJayhawk 1 year, 3 months ago

Love that quote, say it all the time. :)

Ian Emerson 1 year, 3 months ago

^ someone's having a bad day.

jaybate 1 year, 3 months ago

Again, nothing surprising about the hire, but the title jumps off the page!

Is Self making JERRANCE THE HEIR APPARENT?

Kurtis lands ANDREW WIGGINS.

Norm takes over Withey and Young and a slow developing Ellis and turns them into one of the best interior defenses KU has had, and is reputedly recruiting like crazy back east.

And Bill leap frogs JERRANCE OVER THEM????

JERRANCE who recruited okay at Champaign and landed Frazier at oil pockets U?

Wow! talking about doing a young guy a favor!

texashawk10 1 year, 3 months ago

I think we need to wait and see for the official announcement of Howard's hiring to find out what his official title will be. I'm not saying it won't be assistant head coach like Jason King tweeted, but let's wait on that one. That said, I do believe he will be the one groomed to follow Self because of his age. Bill Self is currently 50 years old and has said he won't coach much past 60 so let's give Self 12 more years at KU. Jerrance Howard is in his early 31 or 32 so that puts him in his mid 40's around the time Self is likely to retire from KU which gives Howard a solid 15-20 years to potentially coach KU.

Kevin Huffman 1 year, 3 months ago

I think if there is an "heir apparent" you would think that it would be D. Manning.....I would think that KU wouldn't promote an assistant and at least hire someone with head coaching experience.

I'd look for Danny to have 4 or 5 years at Tulsa, followed by maybe 5-6 years at a lower level BCS Conf. type of school....maybe like a Wake Forest or something. And then end up back with us.

Hawk8086 1 year, 3 months ago

Sounds like a great hire. Chicago ties, knows Self's system. Sounds like a great recruiter. I do find it odd that Self hired one of Coach Brown's assistants. However, Coach Brown is not going to stand in the way of a great opportunity for one of his assistants.

Didn't one of you guys call for Self to hire him way back when Dooley left? Come on........take credit if it is due.

JayHok 1 year, 3 months ago

Hats off to our 2nd NCAA Championship Coach, Larry Brown. A JAYHAWK through and through. RCJ

David Hall 1 year, 3 months ago

YES THIS IS A GOOD GET FOR THE COACHING SATFF

Ryan Patti 1 year, 3 months ago

#1 ESPN ranked 2014 recruit Jahill Okafor lowered his list to 8, and #2 ESPN ranked 2014 recruit Tyus Jones' list is at 7. They plan on going to the same school together next year and they both have KU on their lists. It would be awesome if we got that package in Lawrence...

Kevin Huffman 1 year, 3 months ago

Jahlil seems to like us more than Tyus does.

If they go as a package, despite the fact that Kentucky's ACTUALLY on their lists, from what I've heard everybody say don't expect them to end up at Kentucky despite the fact that An. Harrison & Ju. Randle would be OAD - UK already got a commit from Towns Jr. to fill in at PF/C and seems to be about a 100% "lock" to get Emmanuel Mudiay....most have him as 3rd after Okafor & Jones.

No, most have Okafor & Jones as MOST likely to go to Duke, followed by Michigan State....sounding like Jabari Parker's recruitment all over again. One reason that it could actually be MSU & not Duke is that I think Appling, Ga. Harris & Payne will all be gone after the season. Most think Q. Cook won't be ready to leave after next season & would remain the starting PG.

Ohio State & KU SEEM to be next in-line. I don't believe that they're going to Baylor for a minute.

Hmmm, who's the 7th team?

Jack Wilson 1 year, 3 months ago

So where do we go with our 2014 class? It appeared that what we'd need for the 2014 class, was exactly our biggest need for the 2013 class, and was our biggest need for the 2012 class ... high quality post players (of course it's our biggest need because Self has done terrific on our perimeter talent).

Black will be gone, chances are we'll have Ellis and Embiid back (but a chance we could lose one), and we'd have been staring down the barrel of Traylor and Lucas as first off the bench in 2014-15 (or even possibly a starter if Ellis or Embiid bolt).

But then Self snagged Mickelson. Great move. But is he a top quality guy? Does that change anything?

It would be very nice to snag a highly ranked, non-OAD guy in 2014. With Ellis and Embiid, as the presumptive starters, it's getting a guy that can accept not starting his freshman season, and that guy wouldn't be an OAD. So we'd bench Ellis or Embiid for Okafor? Not likely.

Problem is, when you look at the class of 2014, you have Looney and Alexander that we're in on, that aren't spoken for. They both may be fringe OADs that may not be real keen on being the third post guy even for a season. Self's job in getting one of these guys becomes easier if Ellis or Embiid leaves, but we don't want that. And at the stage when these guys will commit, Embiid's and/or Ellis' fate will surely not be obvious.

Right now, though, the old term "roadblock" comes up. Do either of the three guys mentioned above come to KU for 2014 with Ellis, Embiid and Mickelson on tap? With Lucas and Traylor there too?

Doubtful. It's 2015 then where it really comes into focus because it is then more likely that Ellis and Embiid are both gone. Ellis on the Marcus Morris path (three seasons), and Embiid on the NBA "potential" path (two seasons).

How do we land the high quality post guys we've become accustomed to? It would seem that Self's effort with post players should be focused highly on 2015 guys because things really don't match up for 2014. Interested if anyone sees it differently. Let's hope we don't stray outside the top 50 just to fill a spot.

But do we really want to cast our fate in 2015 with two guys (Traylor/Lucas) that weren't even ranked in the top 100, and Mickelson (ranging from 50ish to #100)? I'm quite sure Self doesn't. Chances are that at least one will pan out nicely, chances are that one just won't pan out. But will their presence, all three being upperclassmen, be roadblocks and dissuade top guys from coming?

It seems like it would. That's probably my only concern looking forward.

RJ King 1 year, 3 months ago

Thanks for putting down what i was trying to visualize in my head. Agree completely. Especially with, "Let's hope we don't stray outside the top 50 just to fill a spot. "

jaybate 1 year, 3 months ago

A Nike dike was breached, when Wiggins left Nike for Adidas.

It likely reflects a new equilibrium strategy for signing high profile players, a group including all top big men.

Wiggins' signing changed everything but the way we think.

Self has had no real chance at these guys, because of ShoeCo dynamics.

Now he does.

Jerrance is the move you make once the door is open to them.

Adidas apparently changed the bargains game with Wiggins.

Self will get some OAD bigs now.

Hawk8086 1 year, 3 months ago

I agree with the concern over signing someone just to be signing someone concept. Self tends to fill the scholarships instead of saving for the next year. Although, this year, I can't argue with the players that he used the scholarships on. A little different from the recent past (Lindsay, Doyle, etc.) I would hope that the highly regarded big guys would not be dissuaded by Traylor, Lucas, and Mickelson. Safe to say we need at least 1 and maybe 2 impact big guys in either the 2014 or 2015 class.

jaybate 1 year, 3 months ago

"Being Jerrance Howard"

This guys is being groomed to take over some high powered program; that is for sure.

Big Ten player.

Big Ten assistant to Self and KSU's interim head coach.

Big time Chi recruiter.

A year under LB and some Texas recruiting connections.

Assistant Head Coach for Bill Self at KU.

If he gets credited with bringing in some good players to KU, in two years he would be ripe for a head job at Tulsa, when Danny moves to a major from the Tulsa launching pad; then boom! Three years at Tulsa and Jerrance is ripe for a major; then boom! Jerrance and Danny are at majors when Self is ready to move on. Boom! Whichever guy has been successful and were then willing to move his family to Lawrence, then gets the KU job.

Unless of course, Danny, or Jerrance, do so well they jump to another blue blood first.

Oh, its fun to speculate about a future certain to be riddled with unforeseen consequences and so likely to unfold contrary to all speculations.

Go, Jerrance, go!

Go, Danny, go!!

Go, Bill, go!!!!

DocBean 1 year, 3 months ago

Wow, where were they when I was in school?