Tuesday, October 30, 2012

KU’s Jamari Traylor sees wait, work rewarded with start vs. Emporia State

Red team coach, Jamari Traylor sticks his tongue out after a bucket by his team on Wednesday, June 13, 2012 at the Horejsi Center.

The long wait is over for Kansas University red-shirt freshman basketball power forward Jamari Traylor.

The 6-foot-8, 220-pounder from Chicago — who, as a partial qualifier was ineligible to play in games all last season — has been slotted a spot in the starting lineup for today’s exhibition opener against Emporia State.

Tipoff is 7 p.m., in Allen Fieldhouse.

“He’s played the hardest, and in the last week, he’s played the best of the other guys, so he’s going to start and Perry (Ellis) will be our first (big) guy off the bench,” KU coach Bill Self said Monday.

Self noted that Traylor has been, “competing hard, playing to his athletic ability. ... He is relentless now. He’ll go after the ball.”

Traylor, who is eager to shake off the rust, said he’s thankful he’s been accorded his first start at KU.

“I would say so,” Traylor said, asked if he considered the start a result of his work at practice. “I definitely bring my hard hat every day. I’m guessing coach really just threw me a bone, I guess.

“I wouldn’t say that, but I guess I’m rewarded for my energy and my effort. I’m just happy they (coaches) believe in me. I’m going to go out there and give my all,” Traylor added.

Traylor admits he’s been impatient at times while waiting to play in his first game since his senior year at IMG Academy in Florida. Before that, the late-starter in basketball played one season at Chicago’s Julian High.

“This is definitely a huge moment for me,” Traylor said. “Not really me starting, it’s not about that ... it’s my first game. I’ve been sitting out a whole year. Late Night was like a weight lifted. This is another weight lifted. I just want to get out there and play.”

As to what fans should expect ... “I am always a tough player. I’m one of the first guys to dive on the floor for a loose ball, getting 50/50 balls. I am a smart player when out there. I know I will bring energy and toughness,” Traylor said.

He’s be joined in the starting lineup by seniors Jeff Withey, Elijah Johnson and Travis Releford, plus another red-shirt frosh who sat out all last season, Ben McLemore.

“I think it’s going to be great he’ll be starting. He’ll bring a lot of energy to our team,” said McLemore, a 6-5 guard from St. Louis. “I think there will be a lot of nervousness out there, especially as far as me and Jamari and all the other freshmen. It will be our first college basketball game. I think it’ll be good for us.”

Self said Andrew White III, a 6-6 freshman from Richmond, Va., would likely be first perimeter player off the bench and 6-8 Wichita frosh Ellis the first big off the bench.

“He goes hard all the time,” Ellis said of Traylor. “He is doing everything as hard as he can. It definitely could rub off on me, too.”

Asked if he’ll be a bit nervous making his KU debut, former Wichita Heights standout Ellis said: “That’s for every game. I’m always a little nervous. It comes with it.”

Self said he’s eager to see how his freshmen react in a home game before 16,300 fans. He’s hoping they are aggressive.

“This is my deal. I asked Travis, ‘Has anybody (in frosh class) told you, ‘Hey don’t get hurt because if you get hurt you may not get your spot back?’ Nobody’s told Travis that. Nobody’s walked up to Elijah and said, ‘Hey I know you’re the guy now but don’t sleep on me.’ We don’t have that yet. We have nice kids and nice kids are great, but we need the mindset that, ‘Hey, wake up every morning and I’m going to do whatever I can to take your spot, so just don’t stub your toe.’ I don’t say that to be mean or belligerent or anything, but that’s good for the old guys. The old guys want that. We don’t need blenders. We need guys to take charge.”

Teammates to tangle: Emporia State freshman Terrence Moore is a high school teammate of KU’s Ellis. The 6-1 guard scored 12 points in ESU’s 60-49 loss to Danny Manning’s Tulsa team on Saturday in Tulsa.

“We’re both looking forward to it, just getting the season started,” Ellis said.

Self on having a team with four scholarship seniors and seven scholarship freshmen: “I mean it’s the hand we’ve been dealt, but I like that hand. It’s a good hand and there are a lot of people that would like to have our hand.”

Self on former KU center Cole Aldrich being traded from the NBA’s Oklahoma City Thunder to the Houston Rockets: “He needs to get a new contract (after rookie contract runs out this year) and this is a very important year. He needs to get on the floor in order to get that and he really believes this is a good move for him. So he thinks he’ll have more opportunities there (to play). He had a pretty good preseason. He had a couple of double-doubles and did some things. I was disappointed because I like Oklahoma City so much, but I think it might be better for his career.”

Injuries: Freshman forward Zach Peters, who has a rotator cuff injury in his left (shooting) shoulder, doesn’t figure to start practicing anytime soon. “Apparently he is doing better with exercises and all that stuff but I asked him the other the day if he could shoot and he said it hurts too bad,” Self said. “So I don’t see any immediate resolution on that at all. He gets his arm in a certain position and it still bothers him a lot.”

Also, freshman walk-on guard Evan Manning will not play because of a right foot injury that requires him to wear a boot. He’s yet to practice this season. ... Senior Kevin Young is out with a broken bone in his right hand that will keep him out the entire exhibition season and likely the first regular-season game (SE Missouri State, Nov. 9).

Recruiting: Tyler Roberson, a 6-8 senior forward from Roselle (N.J.) Catholic, has narrowed his list of colleges to KU, Villanova and Syracuse. Rivals.com’s No. 31-rated player has eliminated Kentucky, Rutgers and SMU from consideration and is hoping to choose a school in the “next week or so.”

This, that: KU has won 36 straight home exhibition games dating to the 1994 season. ... KU is 13-3 versus Emporia State including a 5-0 mark in exhibitions. ... ESU is coached by former Colorado player Shaun Vandiver. The Hornets went 9-18 in his first season. ESU returns two starters from last year’s squad and was picked to finish 10th of 15 teams in this year’s MIAA poll.

Comments

PSM 1 year, 11 months ago

I'm excited to see Rio Adams in action. The behind the back pass he made during Late Night was awesome. I hope Andrew White III can knock down some shots since he's apparently a 3 point specialist.

Jason Bruner 1 year, 11 months ago

Does anybody know of somewhere to watch the games online or download them? I'm going to be deployed for the whole college basketball season and don't want to miss every game.

overseasjhawk 1 year, 11 months ago

I've found this to be a great website.

www.thefirstrow.eu

Stan Unruh 1 year, 11 months ago

Game is on Jayhawk Network Market Station Garden City KSNG Great Bend KSNC Kansas City KSMO McCook-Oberlin KSNK National ESPN Full-Court Salina KSNL Topeka KSNT Wichita KSNW

John Strayer 1 year, 11 months ago

I don't believe the exhibition games are on ESPN Full Court...at least they haven't bee for the last 7 years.

oldalum 1 year, 11 months ago

Are you sure about Full Court? Usually they don't start until after the two exhibition games are over. I sure hope you're right.

Jonathan Allison 1 year, 11 months ago

also, many of the games are broadcast on espn3.com as well as justin.tv

Jason Bruner 1 year, 11 months ago

Thanks for all the replies. Hopefully one of those will work over here.

Jonathan Allison 1 year, 11 months ago

Thank you for your service! This country and all of our freedom is in the hands of the men and women of the armed services and while we all hope and pray for your safety and your safe return, we wouldn't want anyone else defending our freedom. To anyone who says that this country lacks leadership I say just look at the brave people who make up the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, National Guard, etc. Look to the people who we send overseas. We have leaders. Now if only we can get the people in Washington and in the state capitals to stop fighting and work together we could actually have something greater than what our founding fathers ever could have dreamed!

Rock Chalk Jayhawk Support the Troops!

newtongirl 1 year, 11 months ago

If it helps, at one point ESPN was giving free access to 360 if you logged in from a .mil domain. I think 360 is WatchESPN now and I don't know if they still give that deal to military, but it's worth checking.

Tony Bandle 1 year, 11 months ago

God bless you man...watch your ass and keep your head down...we need every Jayhawk we can get!!!

okjhok 1 year, 11 months ago

Watched the whole 2010-2011 season from Iraq. You'll be getting up early/staying up late, but if you log in to Newell's updates, someone will post you a link. Forget about ESPN3 over there...likely not enough bandwidth. JUSTINTV.com worked well but not sure he's doing it anymore. Be safe.

KANSTUCKY 1 year, 11 months ago

JustinTV is a community portal. Someone just has to upload the stream. It's not usually a very good picture or audio but better than nothing. I forgot to cancel my Full Court subscription this year. Yes dear, let me get right on that. RCJH.

gchawk 1 year, 11 months ago

Thanks for serving, you're one of my heros! Stay safe and come back and see a game in AFH as soon as you can.

jhawk613 1 year, 11 months ago

it's a matter of positions. White is likely to spell McLemore or Releford before Tharpe is needed to spell Elijah.

Just cause White is the "first guard" doesn't mean Self would choose him to sub in as PG.

Just my 2 cents.

Curtis Stutz 1 year, 11 months ago

true 613, but he could have the mindset of moving Tharpe in to play alongside EJ and TRel to spell BMac. This makes it sound like the mindset is the team is better with EJ/Trel(BMac)/AW3 than Tharpe/EJ/TRel(BMac).

Could just be that he's more interested to see what AW3 does out there since he knows more about Tharpe.

Definitely nice to know that BMac and Traylor will both finally get to play.

texashawk10 1 year, 11 months ago

Bill Self has already said that Young was the starter at the 4 prior to breaking his hand. It really doesn't matter too much what order you come off the bench in the exhibition games because all of the youngsters are going to get decent minutes tonight and against Washburn next Tuesday. I wouldn't expect to see EJ, Releford, or Withey play more than about 20-25 minutes in these two games because Self knows what he has in those two guys and he'll want to get the younger players some decent minutes to evaluate them in game situations.

Chris Bruning 1 year, 11 months ago

They are playing the f'n kstate game over ku tonight on my tv.......WTF

Stan Unruh 1 year, 11 months ago

Tonight's game is on Jayhawk network.. Market Station Garden City KSNG Great Bend KSNC Kansas City KSMO McCook-Oberlin KSNK National ESPN Full-Court Salina KSNL Topeka KSNT Wichita KSNW

Steve Kubler 1 year, 11 months ago

Nice, but not one of those is available. Cableone pretty much sucks when it comes to KUBB

oldalum 1 year, 11 months ago

Can't you get ESPN3 on CableOne? I can't with Dish, but I thought CableOne was on their list of participants. Several people on here have said it's on ESPN3. Good luck finding it.

dylans 1 year, 11 months ago

ESPN3 is actually espn3.com...a web site not a tv channel.

oldalum 1 year, 11 months ago

I thought CableOne was one of the participants in ESPN3. Several people on here have said it's being carried on ESPN3. Hope you can find it somewhere.

Steve Kubler 1 year, 11 months ago

I can login to ESPN3 using my AT&T account on my computer. I've tried with a cableone account and it, or at least mine, does not work.

What is really a PITA is that the IPAD App only works with about 5 cable companies and I've only heard of two of those and none are in this area. This pretty much makes the app worthless for anyone without one of those 5 carriers.

KansasComet 1 year, 11 months ago

After sitting out a year, practicing hard, being patient, and making good grades, Jamari Traylor gets to start tonight. I am good with that.

JayDocMD 1 year, 11 months ago

His comments in zagsblog.com about Syracuse and Villanova seemed much more complementary than what he said about KU. It really sounded like he was heavily leaning toward Villanova.

notigers4me 1 year, 11 months ago

ESPN3 is carrying the game at least in my area,

bennybob 1 year, 11 months ago

Kentucky didn't even get a visit from Roberson,

I like that kid already!

Jack Wilson 1 year, 11 months ago

Yea, canceling later visits after Villanova, and the positive Villanova statements sure seems like Villanova to me. Plus moonwalk reported the day of his KU visit that he saw Roberson and Roberson seemed disinterested (but that his parents were interested).

akgjenkintown 1 year, 11 months ago

It is a shame that Peters is not improving. It will be difficult to get into the rotation after missing practice and early games. Once Self finds a combination he will stick with it going into the Big XII games.

John Strayer 1 year, 11 months ago

How are you supposed to improve when you're injured? Sounds like a medical redshirt year...go get it fixed now.

oldalum 1 year, 11 months ago

I think akgjenkintown was talking about his condition improving, not his skill level. When they first announced the injury, it seems like they said it didn't require surgery--just rest.

Curtis Stutz 1 year, 11 months ago

It's very upsetting. Really had hopes for him as Withey's backup this year. Now I'm just worried about him getting healthy by next season. They said no surgery, but if it hurts to shoot a basketball, wow, that's pretty bad. Seems like it's gonna be a RS year for Zach Peters.

Brad Farha 1 year, 11 months ago

They should try acupuncture with Zach Peters. I injured my rotator cuff in TKD years ago, and it bothered me for what felt like ages. Tried two rounds of rehab with minimal benefit. Finally took the advice of a co-worker, and went to his acupuncturist. So glad I did -- great results within a few weeks, and good as new after 6 weeks. Might not be a bad idea for them to explore some additional options.

gchawk 1 year, 11 months ago

Great idea. I had a very similar situation with comparable results as you. Did Zach actually have surgery? I was thinking that he had some kind of procedure.

PVJayhawk 1 year, 11 months ago

Rockn and ZACH PETERS,

Avoid surgery, consider Prolotherapy (google it). It can accelerate the inflammatory response healing and there is no downside.

Cameron Cederlind 1 year, 11 months ago

I've always found a good Thai massage really relieves the pressure.

AsadZ 1 year, 11 months ago

Roberson, Come to KU for below reasons:

Best place for college BB Best arena in College BB Best athletic trainer in College BB Best fans in College BB Best coach in College

REHawk 1 year, 11 months ago

Gonna be interesting, watching the Tharpe saga play out this season. If Elijah stays healthy, Naadir had best make the most of any harscrabble minutes, or his dreams are toast for another season.

jaybate 1 year, 11 months ago

Self is working Naadir and AW3.

Self says Naadir can shoot the ball.

Self says AW3 has to be a defender.

One thing is for sure: the guy that plays the most is going to be one balls-to-the-walls, pile driving man.

Read John Henry.

REHawk 1 year, 11 months ago

Bill Self has emitted some meaningful messages with his Traylor and AW3 announcements.

Robert Brock 1 year, 11 months ago

Self rewards those who go all-out in practice. Message to Ellis...

rockchalk_dpu 1 year, 11 months ago

You are omitting a very big factor in Coach Self's decision-process when you look at talent and academics only... A huge part of this is how each player looks and performs in practice.

This also isn't the first and final starting line-up for the season. I'm sure it will change as the season goes along until Coach finds that sweet spot at some point around conference play.

REHawk 1 year, 11 months ago

I've absolutely no doubts that Perry Ellis will glean the majority of the minutes at the 4 position this season...if he hustles and asserts himself in practice and early game oppportunities and situations. Jamari and Ben have been around a bit longer to know what Bill Self demands; and have given the coaching staff a longer look at their practicetime energies and efforts. Having sat out last season, those two players are a pair of hungry wolves. In the case of Jamari, this start is a reward; for Perry, the nonstart probably a message. By the time Baylor comes to town, we are bound to see lots of Perry Ellis.

DrPepper 1 year, 11 months ago

As recently as Late Night, the comments about Ellis were that he had the deer in the headlights look. Even an other player said that about him. No worries.

I'm not sure how you know he is better than Ben McLemore. But, I assure you, there will be plenty of playing time for the youngsters in the exhibition games. Emporia is picked 10th in their own conference.

Ron Prichard 1 year, 11 months ago

First of all, Ellis and McLemore play different positions. Your question should be why is Traylor starting over Ellis. However, I think the article and Self's comments made the reason for that decision fairly clear.

jc1306 1 year, 11 months ago

Because academics play zero role in who plays and who doesn't as long as you're eligible.

KGphoto 1 year, 11 months ago

In the background, coach Self rubs his hands together and grins and evil grin.

KGphoto 1 year, 11 months ago

Hmm. Can't take the d off of "and grin". I thought you could edit these.

BucknellJayhawk3 1 year, 11 months ago

Man, Naadir Tharpe, I was hoping big things out of him. Maybe when he's a senior he'll get to shine a la Eljah having to wait his turn.

Alex Resnik 1 year, 11 months ago

I don't think I've ever been this excited for a season to start. So many new freshman to see, will Withey be "The Man"? Will EJ be able to run the team? Will Tharpe pull his head out of his butt and be an actuall PG? Who will be the starting PF for the majority of the season? How good is BMac? Will Rio be good or another transfer? So many questions and only one way to find out, CAN'T WAIT!

Miguel Colón 1 year, 11 months ago

Why am I singing, ITS THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR?????????? Help me!

RJ King 1 year, 11 months ago

Ha ha ha. That was THE MOST ANNOYING SONG OF ALL TIME. Not anymore.

jaybate 1 year, 11 months ago

Starting Jam Tray is right. It takes a ton of pressure off Perry and respects the older player's longer contribution. And without Zach for this year, JT becomes crucial to the violence factor. But The Complex is going to use this on the bigs Self is recruiting for sure.

Self is sitting a POY for a #144 who has only played 1 yr of ball in his life. Don't go to KU if you want to be an OAD.

But I like Self doing this, because it's best for both players. Self knows Perry can play at this level. He has to get JamTray as much PT as possible before Ratso in Atlanta, or KU will get beat up for sure. Both guys are going to see way more violence this season than ever dreamed possible. They are going to be praying for Zach to get back and he is not coming back for a long while, if at all.

oldalum 1 year, 11 months ago

Do you really think of Perry as an OAD? I keep thinking he is so involved with academics that he won't let his success on the court keep him from graduating. He was a lot more proud of his high school perfect 4.0 than he was of his state championships or personal recognition.

Joe Baker 1 year, 11 months ago

So Roberson is saying, "WE HAVE A CHANCE." Seriously, his comment about Self's "honesty" is really telling.

"Coach [Bill] Self was honest with me and answered my questions. I got to talk to the players in the team and hang out with them while on my visit."

What do you think Self told Roberson?

jaybate 1 year, 11 months ago

Self to Roberson: You'll be in the rotation. You might start.

Joe Baker 1 year, 11 months ago

I was thinking a bit more like, "You'll start if you work and earn it." - Self

Larry Smith 1 year, 11 months ago

Lot's being interpreted from the starting line-up for an exhibition game. As Traylor said, "I’m guessing coach really just threw me a bone, I guess."

Nothing to see here.

Curtis Stutz 1 year, 11 months ago

Ah, but what exactly did he mean when he said that? Is he being humble? Is he saying that Ellis is just really, really good and he's surprised to be starting ahead of him? Is he saying he doesn't think he has the offensive ability to be a starter? So much to ponder.

LittleRockJayhawker 1 year, 11 months ago

RANDOM AND UNRELATED: The front page of FoxNews has a picture of flooded taxis in Hoboken, NJ. Isn't that Tyshawn Taylor's home? I wonder if we could get any updates on that.

PSM 1 year, 11 months ago

he posted a pic on instagram of the street outside his aprtment...it's completely flooded. but he seems to be doing just fine.

Tony Bandle 1 year, 11 months ago

Reasons to start Jamari over Perry.

1] Bill squints his eyes when Semi is on the court and believes it's TRob.

2] "J" comes before "P" in the alphabet.

3] KU COMBO..Jamari softens them up, then Perry kills them softly!!

4] Bill wants to see Jaybate and TexasHawk44 go to posting war over the decision.

5] Maybe we should wait and see who starts against Michigan State??

6] If healthy, it would have been Kevin, but Perry lost two out of three hands of Rock, Paper, Scissors to Jamari.

7] It's Turner Gill's fault.

8] It's Lew's fault.

9] It's a thank you for all the hard work, it's a message to Perry, it's coaching strategy or it's none of the above.

Jack Wilson 1 year, 11 months ago

Point #5 tells the story. That is the game to look at on minutes if you want to know where Self's head is.

REHawk 1 year, 11 months ago

You and jb have hit the nail on the head. Everyone needs to chill out about starters or playing time until we meet up with Izzo and Co. Preparation for that game in now very much in progress!

nuleafjhawk 1 year, 11 months ago

Oak - very nice, comprehensive list - the only omission I see is:

BRING BACK MANGINO

nostradavid 1 year, 11 months ago

The Williams Fund could have an awesome fund-raiser by having Mark and Charlie sumo wrestle for the job. I'd pay to see that.

Priest Fontaine 1 year, 11 months ago

Did anyone else notice this article on Jayhawkslant that has a list of projected starters for both teams? They have the exact same height/weight for each player (position). http://kansas.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1429206

Projected Starters

G - Elijah Johnson (Senior, 6-foot-4, 195 pounds)

G - Ben McLemore (Freshman, 6-foot-5, 195 pounds)

G - Travis Releford (Senior, 6-foot-6, 210 pounds)

F - Jamari Traylor (Freshman, 6-foot-8, 220 pounds)

C - Jeff Withey (Senior, 7-foot, 235 pounds)

Projected Starters (Emporia State)

G - Taylor Euler (Senior, 6-foot-4, 195 pounds)

G - Chris Sights (Freshman, 6-foot-5, 195 pounds)

G - Kaleb Wright (Senior, 6-foot-6, 210 pounds)

F - Michael Harris (Freshman, 6-foot-8, 220 pounds)

F - Gavin Brown (Senior, 7-foot, 235 pounds)

Priest Fontaine 1 year, 11 months ago

I figured, but was kind of hoping to see that!

JayhawkBonedoc 1 year, 11 months ago

I'm so excited for the new season. I have one problem though. Looking ahead at the national contenders schedules I noted that UK plays MU on Feb. 23(UK being the contender in this case Fizzou is only an after thought as far as I'm concerned). I have absolutly no idea who to root for (really who to root hardest against). Can anyone help me out with this issue.

702Hawk 1 year, 11 months ago

Now that Mizzou has moved to the SEC I will cheer for UK. We are always saying that without us UK isn't a blue blood. They are a family to us, like UNC. So I will cheer for them until we play or recruit against us. Remember, Cal does have his own roots back to us, we are where he got started. I just hope after he gets done making look like a D2 school he whispers in Frank's ear, "Rock Chalk".

Tony Bandle 1 year, 11 months ago

You can always root for the roof to fall in on both of them..no one hurt, of course, but both teams so shook up neither team makes a basket the rest of the season!!! : )

Jonathan Allison 1 year, 11 months ago

I root against mizzou every game, no matter who they are playing. I root against UK except when they're playing mizzou. I can't think about any other teams that I would want UK to beat. It's as simple as this really: quantrill's raid = mizzou

jayhawkfan614 1 year, 11 months ago

So is ESPN3 the only option this evening then, or did someone verify that Full Court is going to have it. Here in Ohio the Time Warner menu doesnt state any team names for the usual Full Court channels.

Also, I cant wait to see the new cameras, fuzzyvision in standard def on the Jayhawk network is a killer....

On that note - not to highjack the thread - but does anyone know if Full Court is planning any HD channels? At least here last year it was all standard definition for non-ESPN/2/U broadcasts.

HawkKlaw 1 year, 11 months ago

Good work Jamari!

Nobody should be worried about Perry Ellis. We see Bill Self do this all the time, especially with talented freshmen. Ellis will be the starter, probably before the non-conference season is over. This move will make Jamari and Perry both better in the long run.

Bill Self is at it again.

jaybate 1 year, 11 months ago

If Self's going to start Jamari during the regular season, then it time to reindex him to 6-9 and 230.

Jack Wilson 1 year, 11 months ago

The most interesting story lines:

1. Traylor, Lucas or Wesley - Is one really better than the others?

2. McLemore - As good as advertised?

3. Releford - Assertive on offense?

4. EJ - Can he shoot with accuracy?

5. Withey - Will he fill the TRob void on the boards? More scoring?

6. Tharpe - Progress?

7. Traylor - Merely being thrown a bone, or really deserving?

8. Lucas - Anywhere near ready for primetime?

9. White - Could we have a real, long range sniper?

10. Ellis - Can he surpass Marcus' pedestrian freshman performance?

11. Adams - Anywhere near the rotation?

12. Wesley - Has he bumped against his ceiling already?

Joe Baker 1 year, 11 months ago

HEM- You used to worship the prophet. In fact, you thought he should start over TT for a good part of TT's career at KU. I do think EJ will be a better shooter than TT. I never was comfortable with TT taking shots. I have and had way more confidence in EJ. TT was freaky quick though.

Curtis Stutz 1 year, 11 months ago

13) Peters - will he return this season

14) Can KU play without 1 of EJ, Tharpe or 'Rio on the floor?

9) White's shooting motion is Ray Allen smooth, feel pretty confident he can drill 'em

15) disclaimer - I have no idea why it changed the numbers on my list

16) ooh, and 1 more for Young - how long will he be sidelined and how much will the injury set him back

lookinggood 1 year, 11 months ago

I was watching thefirstrow.eu for a while until games started not showing. Now-a-days use vipboxsports.eu. Wait for big blue boxed "X" to show in upperleft corner, travel the cursor over it, then close the tiny little "x" in the bottomleft corner to clear screen of ads. They have the esu v ku game already listed so let's hope they find a good stream. RCJH!

wrwlumpy 1 year, 11 months ago

McLemore has been with Reliford and Johnson and in the flow for almost 10 months.

Freshmen, just remember,defense first, then no turnovers on offense and the minutes will come to you. And play with the energy of Kevin until he gets back.

Even though Tractor Traylor does't have the Offensive of TRob, he will take up a lot of space underneath and get to the boards, leaving Jeff to do what he did last year plus score 5 more points per game.

Can't wait til 7pm.

Curtis Stutz 1 year, 11 months ago

Nice pic, Rock Chalk! At least you only have to wait 'til 7pm, I have to wait 'til 8pm on the east coast, thank goodness this game comes before the end of Daylight Savings Time, or it'd be a whole hour more!

nuleafjhawk 1 year, 11 months ago

East Coast, huh? I hope you're high and dry and all is well. Send some of that rain this way, we're as dry as Misswho in the NCAA tournament.