Kansas State defeats Kansas, 56-16

• 11 a.m., Oct. 6, 2012
  • Bill Snyder Family Stadium, Manhattan, KS

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Same ol’, same ol’: Wildcats continue domination over KU with 56-16 romp

Kansas cornerback Tyler Patmon walks away as Kansas State players celebrate a touchdown by receiver Tyler Lockett during the second quarter on Saturday, Oct. 6, 2012 at Bill Snyder Family Stadium in Manhattan.

Podcast episode

Press Conferences & Post-Game Interviews

KU coach Charlie Weis talks after 56-16 loss to Kansas State

Kansas coach Charlie Weis talks to reporters following the Jayhawks' 56-16 loss to Kansas State on Oct. 6, 2012.

Download podcast

Box score

KSU 56, KU 16

— For the past two weeks, Kansas University football coach Charlie Weis preached finishing to his rebuilding program. But on a cold and windy Saturday in front of a crowd of 50,334 at Bill Snyder Family Stadium, it was the Jayhawks who were finished.

For the third consecutive year and the 17th time in 21 tries for Kansas State coach Bill Snyder, the Wildcats defeated the Jayhawks, 56-16, dropping KU to 1-4 overall and 0-2 in Big 12 play and forcing Weis and company to answer many of the same questions that came following similar embarrassments at the hands of K-State in 2010 and 2011.

How? Why? What now?

In the past three seasons alone, the Jayhawks have been outscored by the Wildcats (5-0, 2-0) 174-44, and much of the damage Saturday came during a third quarter that turned a promising 21-14 halftime deficit into one of the longest afternoons of the season.

"It seemed like the third quarter went on forever," Weis said.

After stopping KSU quarterback Collin Klein on first-and-goal from the five on the final play of the first half, the Jayhawks hit the locker room with momentum and also the second-half kickoff coming their way.

Didn't matter. Instead of continuing to hang tough with the No. 7 team in the country, the Jayhawks fell victim to two three-and-outs, coughed up two fumbles and threw two interceptions that turned this one into another laugher. K-State finished the day with five takeaways. Four of them came in the third quarter and led to the Wildcats scoring four touchdowns in a span of eight offensive plays.

"That ended up being the theme of the day on defense," Weis said. "It was big play after big play, and that really didn't turn out the way you planned it. ... When you have a minus-5 in the turnover ratio to a team like this, you're gonna lose like this most of the time."

Perhaps the biggest turnover of all — quarterback Dayne Crist threw three interceptions and lost a fumble — came from true freshman Tre' Parmalee on a kick return midway through the third quarter. Despite falling behind 28-14 on a two-yard touchdown pass from Klein to Travis Tannahill with 10:56 left in the third, the Jayhawks responded to Crist's second interception by stealing back the momentum when Tunde Bakare stuffed KSU tailback John Hubert in the end zone for a safety to bring the Jayhawks to within 28-16. Instead of building on that and driving to make it a one-score game again, Parmalee coughed it up after fielding the free kick, and the rout was on.

"That turnover was a big one," Weis said. "You just got the emotional high of the safety and then you got the emotional low of turning the ball over."

Added senior safety Bradley McDougald: "After that, it was like a constant bleeding. We were trying to stop the flow of their offense and get calmed down, and we didn't make a play to stop it."

The quick turnaround deflated the Jayhawks and appeared to fire up the Wildcats, who rolled to 475 yards of total offense, including 346 yards on the ground. Klein and Hubert each went over the 100-yard mark and did it on just 10 carries apiece. K-State backup QB Daniel Sams, who entered for Klein on the final play of the third quarter, nearly joined them, finishing with 67 yards on 10 carries. What's more, Kansas State entered Saturday's game with six runs of 20 yards or more and had seven such runs on Saturday while needing an average of just 3.6 plays per touchdown drive.

"Those big plays they were getting were on the same plays that we stopped them on just drives before that," senior Toben Opurum said. "A lot of stuff I feel like we handed to them by us not being where we're supposed to be. Credit them for taking advantage of that."

The lopsided final score, which included K-State outscoring KU, 35-2, in the second half, erased any memory of what was a solid first half for the visitors. The Jayhawks not only outgained the Wildcats, 263-218, through the first two quarters but also dominated time of possession (21:35-8:25), converted five of 10 third-down tries and showed they were serious about competing with the Wildcats. The most obvious such statement came on KU's second scoring drive, when Weis successfully called for two fake kicks to keep the drive alive. On the first, punter Ron Doherty rumbled for 13 yards on fourth-and-eight from the KU 29. The second came seven plays later when holder Blake Jablonski hit Opurum for a 12-yard gain on a fake field goal from the KSU 23.

"Every week I have (special teams coach) Clint (Bowen) look for anything that has a chance," Weis said. "When he thinks something has a chance, he comes to me. If I say put it in, I'm calling it, especially in a game like this. When you're playing a team of this caliber, you gotta be willing to take some risks."

The Jayhawks were, but, in the end, they too often resembled the team that suffered fourth-quarter collapses against Rice and Northern Illinois earlier this season. The search for answers marches on.

"One thing I can't do is I can't just stay status quo," Weis said. "I can't just say, 'Well that's OK, we got our butts whupped by K-State, that's OK, fellas.' Trust me, that was not the message that was relayed in the locker room. Let me just say that."

Comments

scraptown 1 year, 6 months ago

"Poop! They smell like poop!" Said an angry 3 year old… and njjayhawk.

Janet Scott 1 year, 6 months ago

We lost yesterday to a "school" that thinks manure odor is a fine perfume fragrance. 'nough said.

CatPatrol 1 year, 6 months ago

I would rehire Mark Mangino in a N.Y minute. With his size, how could he have carried out physical abuse to his players? Did they accidentally fall under him? Verbal abuse? Come on you don't want ppansies in Jayhawk uniforms do you? Great Man and football coach-Mark Mangino!

wsjayhawk1 1 year, 6 months ago

I'm sure Clint Bowen is a nice guy but when I heard Weis hired him it made me question Weis's ability to evaluate anything. Bowen's coaching skills were horrible under Terry Allen and he was immediately let go by Mangino. Something smells of nepotism in bringing Bowen back to KU and it doesn't reflect well on Weis. That being said there are a lot of other coaching problems in all areas of the team..

pbouldenv 1 year, 6 months ago

Things are getting better. It was a game until 7:59 in the 3rd when we had a series of TO. We need to fix the mental errors, but things are getting better. Once the D starts being more disciplined they won't give up the big plays.

Ludwig Supraphonic 1 year, 6 months ago

Three trolls in a row. I sure hope Zenger reads this blog to get the expert advice.

CatPatrol 1 year, 6 months ago

Mark Mangino was your answer hawk fans. Snyder called him a great man and football coach. I thought you had it going with him. But your AD fired him! For what? Too much discipline? He took you to near the top of the Big 12 and the ORANGE bowl. I knew you had lost a good one when that all came down, no doubt and you all should know that too!

Jayhawks1985 1 year, 6 months ago

Dear God I know there is far worse problems in the middle east but could you give us a miracle or two before the end of the season. Thank you, Amen

I think we need some divine intervention. God surely is a Jayhawk fan!

Dear Charlie and team I 'm prayin' for ya!

Robert Brown 1 year, 6 months ago

Commenting on running up the score or channelling your frustration to taking pleasure in MU's struggles in the SEC is weak. I didn't think we could sink lower than we did last year, but I was wrong. We still have to play UT, WV, Baylor, OU, OSU, all of which have better offenses than K-State. Our offense looked decent for a couple of drives in the first half, but has never put together a sustained effort for the entire game. I still hold out hope that we might win a conference game, but I'm not holding my breath.

JakeBarnes 1 year, 6 months ago

Isn't old man Snyder a nice guy? He never wants to run the score up on the weak and incapable!! He would never kick a person he had down, or run over a dog on the side of the road. He is all heart. NOT

hawkmaster 1 year, 6 months ago

Where to start, there is room in the woodshed for all KU coaches and players! This beat down was worse than with TG coaching, I saw KU players give up and coaches give up. And no the first half was not something to salvage from this game, its always been how you "finish" and not how you "start". First, Weis supremely outcoached, Snyder adjusted at halftime and Charlie did not, just like the TG days. In fact, Weis' plan to just hand if off to Sims nearly every down in the 2nd half meant 2 things, 1) Either Weis conceded the game; or 2) he has so little confidence in Crist to pass the ball, he just went completely vanilla...which also means he conceded the game. That was no offensive "genius" I saw coaching the 2nd half, as Weis is referenced. I understand Pierson was hurt, but why couldn't KU run the flare passes and screens to Beshears or Patterson? And I also understand if Snyder took away that option, but Snyder can't shut down both the run and that flare pass because K-State stacked the line the 2nd half and dared KU to throw, and thus shut down KU's running game...although I guess Charlie never figured that out and he tried to keep running any way. This defensive effort was worse than the TG days, I have never seen a team score in so few plays! I do credit TG for telling Oporum last year to tackle Klein every time, even if he doesn't have the ball. I saw times that KU players stood and never attempted to tackle either Klein or the running back in this game. KSU is not exactly an offensive machine, so I worry what teams like WV will do to us. And that possible win against Iowa State, thats out the door with their win over TCU yesterday..Season over....

JohnSteel 1 year, 6 months ago

Robert Brown 1 year, 6 months ago

Of course we will stick with Weis. We have no other option and we should give him 3-4 years to bring the program back to some semblance of respectability. Weis was a risky choice giving his past college track record and was widely panned as a pick for KU.

What is sad is that the Big 12 is an exciting conference this year. Nine teams may end up bowl eligible. KU doesn't even seem to fit with the rest of the league. I do think that coaching has something to do with the fact that this year's team does not appear to be any better than last year's team

Layne Pierce 1 year, 6 months ago

As it looks right now, Charlie has a concept of how we are going to win, he just does not have the players to execute that concept. Now, one of two things is going to happen, a) Charlie is going to develop the players he has and recruit new better players, or he is going to simply change everything he has been doing, and learned from other great coaches. What do you want him to do? Right now, the best coach in the world could not do much with this bunch.

Realistically we should have two more wins, only because the football gods tried to give them to us, but between Crist inaccuracy and butter fingered receivers, and an offensive line that is just that, we clutched defeat from the jaws of victory.

Chris Bailey 1 year, 6 months ago

I'm wondering what our kickoffs would be if we were kicking from 5 yards back like last season? I've seen high school kickers consistently put the ball out of the back of the end zone! I don't care if we waste a scholarship on a kickoff specialist. We need to find some kickers, badly!

Robert Brown 1 year, 6 months ago

At some point there has to be some scrutiny of the coaching staff. This team should be better than last year's team because the players are a year more experienced, we brought in new players who are suppose to be even better and we alledgedly gotten better coaches. I don't see it.

troutsee 1 year, 6 months ago

But our defense gave up big play after big play. On two of their longer touchdown runs, their runners were not even touched. Our play on the edge was horrible. We also gave up two long pass plays. KSU did not have to do much work for their 56 points. Yes, Crist, is not as good as billed and I have been saying that for weeks but our defense has folded down the stretch in all of our games. In fact, we were lucky to beat SDSU in the first game.

We need some big, fast, tough defensive linemen and I don't know where we are going to get them.

vd 1 year, 6 months ago

We had momentum going into half? Really? The turning point and the total loss of momentum came with the pick. Everyone knew at that point that Crist was his normal self, not the 5 star recruit that all CW believers thought he was. The second momentum change came with the Tre fumble. 2 KO returns the whole game, and one is a fumble. Just another example of CW's great recruiting abilities. We beat out Washburn for a recruit, and he gets play like he's the greatest playmaker in the world.

offline 1 year, 6 months ago

Time to bring back Mangino.

offline 1 year, 6 months ago

Kansas ST. owns the State of Kansas.

akgjenkintown 1 year, 6 months ago

The only comments that ring true are that KU lacks depth and the talent at every position (other than running back) to compete at any level, let alone in the Big XII. Wake up to the fact that it takes several years to recruit and develop talent. KU will continue to suffer from Gill's era and will be the doormat for many years to come. The question will be whether Weis is the coach who will be able to lead KU out of this mess.

troutsee 1 year, 6 months ago

I resent the posters who criticize those that post negatively. For crying out loud, many of us have been loyal toward KU football, not for years, but for decades. We have a right to be angry and disappointed and frustrated and to release those frustrations on this board. Other than very occasional and very short bursts of glory, KU has had a ragtag FB program, as bad a program as there has ever been in college football. For an eternity, KU FB has been KU BB's step-child. It is as much our fault as it is the administration. We have contributed to the culture of losing in football because we fans have worshipped BB and have never awakened to the utter importance of at least a competitive football program. Untill recently, most of our pollyanna BB worshippiers have not realized the improtance of football. If there is further conference realignment, guess who gets left out?

Hell, yes I am angry and hell yes I expect more and hell yes I am going to express my views on this site, if for no other reason than to blow my stack and maintain my sanity. And, please don't tell me that after all KU is a basketball school. I won't accept that as an excuse for our perinneal embarrassing displays on the gridiron.

nuleafjhawk 1 year, 6 months ago

I just read through most of these posts and must admit that I'm surprised I didn't see many "Fire Weis" comments and don't think I saw any " Bring back TG " comments. Congratulations to us! We must be getting more mature.

Or just don't give a crap any more.

I'm personally leaning more towards that second one.

Max Ledom 1 year, 6 months ago

Quit skipping over facts and blaming coaching. Mangino brought in players he could coach. Just like Snyder. What happened when Snyder left? Well there you have the Ron Prince era. You tell me how it went. Now, We have Mangino leaving and Turner picking up the players (Even though it doesn't matter the players, Turner was a BAD coach). But the fact is this gentlemen:

The program was in far worse shape than we ever could have thought when Mangino left. And Turner just made it worse.

Charlie has a mess on his hands guys. We can't expect to win this year, perhaps even the next. Let him get his system installed. We just need to face that sad fact. We aren't as talented as we say we are. We have some very good players here and there sure, but overall...nothing. Charlie will turn this ship around. We just need to support him and this Jayhawk team. WE NEED TO DO OUR PART. This thing will get turned around. And one thing more, this will be the last time KState beats us down like that. The tides are turning gentlemen. Kansas is the dominant football program in this state. And we are about to show it. Just have patience and don't stop believing!

W Keith Swinehart II 1 year, 6 months ago

Patience people. We've got a great AD, good coaches in place, good players in spots but not enough of them. Good things don't come easy or fast. It's brick by brick; piece by piece. It's hard to watch, but a learning process is like that. There is no easy solution. Just look for progress week by week. Everyone is playing hard and learning. It'll come.

Jack Jones 1 year, 6 months ago

As I read, week after week, the obviously brilliant, well-informed, always negative analysis of KU Football - never has the long-standing admonition, GET A LIFE, been more in play. Are the other pieces of your lives really so without meaning, and so negative, that you find so much personal satisfaction in bitching and moaning about a KU Football program five games in to a brand new Head Coach's tenure, one following a program totally in the tank, devoid of Big 12 quality players? Come on now, wake up to the reality of this situation. Even though what you say really matters only to your small cadre of fellow boo-birds, you do risk becoming part of the problem, however insignificant that might be.

At the risk of repeating myself - GET A LIFE.

Michael Luby 1 year, 6 months ago

we need more articles about the basketball team. KU Football sux

troutsee 1 year, 6 months ago

Agree. I share your frustration with KU FB. I fear that I will not have enough years left to ever see us win consistently. We need speed and grit and confidence and determination and never say quit attitude but most of all we need the jimmies and the joes. We ain't got em. Still I will be there for OSU and I think we will give them a good game.

Terran Woolley 1 year, 6 months ago

Good comments all. While losing sucks, I don't think anyone in their right mind can honestly not say that Derp HAD to go. This program was destroyed by Lew Daddy Warbucks Perkins whe he started the witchhunt on Mangro. Mangro would've been fired by now, no doubt, as shortly after turning the team over to his assistant coaches to run the team for 2007-08, and seeng the high returns it delivered to him, he got a big head, returned to his imperialistic old self, started losing more games in 2008, then basically had an entire staff tell him 2009 was going to be their last year on his staff. His goose was cooked before Lew began undermining his authority. Lew's arrogance lost Harbaugh for us...he was all but signed when Lew destroyed that by being an arrogant prick and not allowing him to coach his Stanford squad in their bowl game. Then Skip Holz said no, there were others as well that refused due to how Lew undermined Mangro. Then came the panic driven two million dollar Derp. The rest is history....

What I am getting at is this.....KU football always has an asterisk associated with it. It's like it is cursed. For whatever reason, I do fell that Weis will take us to heights unseen. No, not 12-1. That is a once n a life type experience, and I thank god daily I was in Miami on the tenth row enjoying the climax of that special season.

Enjoy the ride folks. Our motto should be (every year) KU FOOTBALL....NOT FOR PUSSIES! Because it isn't. I know I will still keep showing up for every game supporting, yelling, and hoping that we can one day live n a world where the football gods are done shiitting in our oatmeal every season.

RCJHKU!

Kevin Crook 1 year, 6 months ago

KSU blitzed heavily in the third quarter and we did a really poor job of handling it. Crist was under huge pressure, and we had some tough breaks with tipped passes. We did run the ball pretty well. Our defense is as bad as it has ever been. We give up too many big plays and we don't get any pressure on the quarterback to speak of. This game was not a surprise at all. We needed them to make mistakes, and they just don't make many. They have great senior leadership. If they get some good bounces and stay healthy they could run the table. They are profoundly better than us.

Hammertoe 1 year, 6 months ago

I was there. The difference in talent on the field, specifically speed, was overwhelming.

Patrick Leiker 1 year, 6 months ago

what about Grunhard. How is that guy getting a free pass. The right side of our oline Is a tragedy. Missed assignment everywhere. Guys are in Crist's face less than a second after the snap.

Robert Brown 1 year, 6 months ago

What is even more sad is that the Big 12 is a very exciting league. The conference games have been exciting and when any of the other nine teams play each other, anything can happen. WV has been a great addition. KU is the outlier and looks to be falling further behind the rest of the league. I don't think this team is any better than last year's team.

Keith Hummel 1 year, 6 months ago

Here's something to take away some of the sting. MU lost to Vanderbilt today, is 0-3 in SEC play, and has Number 1 Alabama coming to town next Saturday. Sad thing is, MU would probably still kick our butts this year. So I guess that actually makes me feel worse, Nevermind...

SetMeSaturday 1 year, 6 months ago

And in the meantime, the KU women's volleyball team played tonight against a tough Baylor team in Big 12 action at home, and WON in 5 sets! A thrilling match with big-time offense on both sides. But when I log on to this site, hoping to get the stats and re-live the fun for a minute, there is not even a story to comment on! Sheesh!

Steve Swaggerty 1 year, 6 months ago

Can you say 1-11? Have you noticed the parallels between KU and the Chiefs? QB SUCKS!! COACH SUCKS!!! Don't want to heard the crap about Weis needing time.At this rate by 2112 KU will be able to compete.

Jayhawk470 1 year, 6 months ago

I started watching that game and thought an upset was brewing. I thought we still had a chance to be in it, but when KSU went ahead 49-16 late in the 3rd quarter, I turned off the TV and went to do something productive, because I don't care to watch a team that quits when the going gets tough.

Weis needs to admit that the Dayne Crist experiment is not working and get another QB going. This offseason, he needs to recruit a kicker who can kick the ball past midfield. And he needs to recruit some tougher, stronger defenders who can actually tackle.

Turner Gill ran this program so deep into the ground that its going to take Weis two or three seasons before we can even think about going bowling. My 5-7 prediction for this season is long out the window. I don't see another win anywhere on the schedule. I would have said Iowa State, but after they scored an upset at TCU, I'm going to concede that this season is lost.

Charles Logan 1 year, 6 months ago

The second half of the game was same ol' same ol', But the game started so well for KU. It was shocking! Forcing K-state to a 3 and out, then marching down the field to a TOUCH DOWN>>>> When the Hawks marched downfield I was bracing myself for a missed field goal. They surprised me with a TD.

The 1st qtr was going so well, that I was expecting KU to get a couple of turnovers.... I was sure they were gonna get one!

When Pierson went out, our Offense went with him..... We needed him in a major way.... The 1st Qtr was going so well that Crist even........ wait for it....... RAN FOR A FIRST DOWN!!!

I was glad to see Parmalee get a chance to play reciever today. He made a good catch for a first down, when Crist threw the ball behind him. Besheers and Patterson can't catch those... But then Parmalee coughs up a fumble on that return........

All week long I was saying there was no way K-state would score less than 50!
After the first half I thought WOW no way K-state is gonna score 50 on us........

After the 3rd Qtr...... I thought......Awwww man.... 60 is coming........

troutsee 1 year, 6 months ago

I was at the game. And, yes the Parmalee fumble was huge and perhaps the turning point but I doubt it. What I did see is this: the KU defense is slow afoot, slow to react, slow to read, has a terrible pass rush, is prone to giving up big plays, folds at critical times of the game, and needs a lot of work on the edge of the defense.

I also thought Charlie called a brilliant game in the first half but his choice of first and second down plays in the first two series of the 3rd quarter did as much to lose us the game as the porous defense did. And, yes our special teams suck, too, but put this loss squarely on the shoulders of a defense that gives up big plays.

I do not see how we are going to win another game this year.

Jason Keller 1 year, 6 months ago

I'm sorry but I just don't understand how two guys like Weis and Campo who have spent time in the pros can put up with such profound incompetence with the kicking game. I've never seen anything like it. Zero hangtime on the punts, kickoffs land at the bloody 10 yard line and opposing teams ALWAYS get a big return.

I'm just surprised Weis doesn't talk about it more. I mean, how can he not pin point that as one obvious problem on this team right now. Maybe instead of going to sit on the cooler when his offense leaves the field, he should stay and watch the other teams special teams.

Keith Hummel 1 year, 6 months ago

I saw this quote from KSU linebacker Tre Walker:

“Anytime you beat a rival, and you see them quit and you see them lay down, it brings you joy.”

That makes me sick! That's what K-State feels we did? Quit, and lay down? Anyone who quit in this game shouldn't be playing next week. I'm no expert on turning losers into winners, but I'm pretty sure it might start with never, ever quitting.

The first half gave us a glimpse of what this team CAN be, but the second half showed us what this team still is.

stanleys 1 year, 6 months ago

KU's special teams and secondary have looked horrible for years.The eyes light up on every offense in the nation when they face 3rd down against KU. You might as well go ahead and move the chains. I hope weis and crist and campo and grunhard and bowen, the players on the entire team are as humiliated and embarrassed as their fans are because being the laughing stock of the nation is serious stuff. ANd it won't change until the players and attitudes change. I wonder if any of the people on the team (coaches included) know the true meaning of the word PRIDE?????

jhawkln 1 year, 6 months ago

LOL! To even hint that Bowen is the problem is off the charts hysterical. Have another dude!

Jason Keller 1 year, 6 months ago

I want to pose a serious question to LJW and to all KU football fans. In this game, if KSU and KU had completely swapped their entire special teams with each other before the game, what would the final score look like? KU would get deep kickoffs, deep and high punts, made field goals and better tackling. In the first 3 and out of the second half, if KU’s punter could have perhaps punted it much higher and farther to prevent the 30 yard return, would it really have mattered? In my opinion, KU has the worst special team’s play we have seen even on a KU team in at least 5 years. K-State was scoring at will in the second half and nothing would change that much but it doesn’t help that they consistently started at our freaking 35 yard line. Had we switched special teams, I don’t think we would have seen K-State’s second team.

There are plenty of good things to take away from this game. I though Crist was making good decisions for the most part. Those interceptions were maybe a little forced but the game was getting away and those tipped balls are always up for grabs. Ben Heeney is a MAN. Did you see him wrestle Klein down at the end of that 1rst half? That was a play only a man could make. James Sims also looked really good and so did Turzilli.

The fact is, Clint Bowen is not getting it done. I’m sorry but he’s not. Our special teams looked horrible and the secondary looks almost as bad. That was so embarrassing on that 3rd and long when Klein had 2 wide open receivers who had gotten by our secondary. It’s third and long and the deep ball is their only play. It’s one thing to get beat but Tyler Patmon was several yards behind his man. Again, in my opinion, if Clint Bowen is on this coaching staff next year, it really shows that we aren’t committed to winning. You have to take responsibility for the part of the team you are coaching.

AirCapJay 1 year, 6 months ago

We played 1.5 quarters of decent football. By the end of the season, maybe we can put together 4 quarters of good football and only lose by a TD.

Jayhawk1116 1 year, 6 months ago

Not staying status quo means benching Crist, or, at least, expanding the "Jayhawk" formation package.

jhawkln 1 year, 6 months ago

we suck. we have talent, though some may throw nukes on even that thought...we are one of the worst programs in the country right now and for some reason we always seem to quit or quit caring...we have a huge mental factor attached to this program (and the lack of a pass rush). i like weis, i hope at this point, outside of the running backs, everyone's position is up for grabs! Rock Chalk.

stanleys 1 year, 6 months ago

so tell me weis is KU still "turning the corner"??? That may of been the dumbest thing you ever said to anyone. KU loses and you tell them it woulda been worse last year. Is that all ya got?? omg that's bad. KU lost to ksate worse last year than this year so is that ok too??? you're a joke weis........good riddens