Monday, November 19, 2012

Royce Woolridge to reunite with KU tonight

Kansas guard Royce Woolridge pushes the ball up court past Washburn's Jeff Reid in the second half of the exhibition game, Tuesday, Nov. 2, 2010 at Allen Fieldhouse.

— It didn’t take former Kansas University basketball player Royce Woolridge long to become a fan favorite at his new school, Washington State.

The 6-foot-3, 175-pound third-year sophomore point guard, who practiced but could not play in games last season according to NCAA transfer rules, flushed a one-handed dunk following a 360-degree spin move, then completed a between-the-legs jam to win the slam-dunk competition at the Cougars’ 2012-13 season-opening ZZU Mania in Pullman, Wash.

“The crowd liked it. My friends from Phoenix were there and loved it. One of them taped it,” Woolridge said.

He is expected to start for the Cougars during today’s 9 p.m. CBE Classic contest against KU in Sprint Center.

Woolridge takes over at the point for Reggie Moore, a three-year rotation player who was removed from the team in September for a violation of team rules.

Woolridge had been considered more of a shooting guard prospect at KU, where he scored nine points total his freshman season (2010-11) while logging 44 minutes in 16 games.

“I played a little bit of point guard in high school,” the former Phoenix Sunnyslope High player told the Journal-World in a phone conversation. “When I got to Kansas, I got some reps there. I went against Tyshawn (Taylor) and Elijah (Johnson), who are good point guards. When I got here, I knew I had to be a point guard and had to transform.

“I got in the gym and worked on getting a lot of shots up, talking to coach (Ken Bone) to see what he wanted from a point guard.”

When Moore departed, “Coach decided he wanted me to take charge at point guard. I like playing the point. It’s fun,” Woolridge said. “I like playing the 2 and playing the 1.”

His decision to leave KU was over the prospects of potential playing time looking slim down the road. It had nothing to do with his love of the place he committed to as a high school sophomore.

“It’s like my second home,” Woolridge said of Lawrence. “I committed so early. I’d been to Kansas so many times. I have a lot of friends there.

“I still talk to Niko (Roberts, KU junior), my roommate, all the time. I talk to Elijah from time to time. I actually came back and visited Kansas last spring. I got a chance to see everybody. I hung out three or four days to kick it with Niko and see what Lawrence was like. I was missing it.”

Roberts said Woolridge’s return visit proved “how much KU has impact on people. Merv (Lindsay, transfer to New Mexico) wants to come back and visit. When you leave KU, you are still part of the family, and you always want to come back.”

He said he could tell Woolridge loves his new situation at Washington State (2-1), where he averages 7.7 points with 10 assists against nine turnovers in 31.3 minutes a game. He has made eight of 18 shots (44.4 percent) and four of eight threes. He scored 11 points with two assists against five turnovers in the Cougars’ last game, Friday’s 58-56 overtime loss at Pepperdine.

“He told me he is getting a lot of playing time and a lot of opportunities to get better,” Roberts said.

Woolridge said he’s looking forward to seeing familiar faces tonight in K.C.

“You know it’s going to be competitive, but after the game we’ll be friends,” Woolridge said. “When they put the ball in the air, it’s competitive like it was at practice there (KU). I’m looking forward to shaking the hands of the coaches and players.”

Of the competitive aspect of the game, Roberts noted: “Once we start the game, it’ll be all business. After the game, it’ll be friendly. During the game ... we don’t have friends during the game.”

Woolridge said in a perfect world this game would be in Allen Fieldhouse.

“Of course, everybody would like to play in Allen. It’s crazy there,” Woolridge said. “But Kansas City is cool. I’m just glad to get to play a great team like Kansas there. I mean, I’m just grateful for the opportunity. It’s something out of a dream, to go from a college as good at Kansas to a new one and now have an opportunity to play them.”

Notes: Saint Louis will play Texas A&M in today’s 6:30 p.m. opener. The losers of both games play at 6 p.m. Tuesday; the winners will tangle 30 minutes after the conclusion of the first game, or about 8:30 p.m. ... Saint Louis is 1-1; Texas A&M is 3-0. ... KU coach Bill Self said freshman center Landen Lucas, 6-10 from Portland, would definitely red-shirt this season. He has said repeatedly that Lucas would red-shirt if no big men were injured in coming weeks. ... KU is shooting for its 200th all-time win in Kansas City tonight. The Jayhawks are 199-78 in KC. ...Washington State is coached by Ken Bone who is 59-47 in his fourth season at WSU and 394-219 in his 13 season overall. ... WSU averages 72.0 points per game and has a +13.3 scoring margin. The Cougars crash the boards with a +10.0 rebound margin (37.0-27.0). ... Senior forward Brock Motum averages 17.7 points and 6.7 boards. ... Freshman guard DaVonte Lacy averages 11.3 ppg, leads WSU with five three-pointers and he is tied for the team high with 10 assists. ... WSU has beaten Eastern Washington and Utah Valley in Pullman, Wash. …

Comments

KULA 1 year, 8 months ago

Hope Royce doesn't have one of those Mario Chalmers/Jay Wright "Watch this" moments.

Ron Franklin 1 year, 8 months ago

what was the history with Wright & Chalmers?

LubbockJhawk85 1 year, 8 months ago

Wright cut Chalmers from the U19 USA Team and Sherron decided not to play on that team as well. Then KU played Nova in the tourney in '08 en route to the National Title and the whole team took it personally on behalf of Mario. Brandon, Shady, Darnell, Sasha turned it into a dunk contest and Mario was trash talking Jay Wright every chance he got.

clevelandjayhawker 1 year, 8 months ago

Get a hold of "Beyond the Phog". Jay Wright cut Mario from the USA team and kept Scottie Reyonlds, then when we played Nova Mario chirped to him "Watch this" and threw an inbounds pass straight to Darrel for the slam.

jaybate 1 year, 8 months ago

cleve,

I believe this would rank as "swag."

How about you? :-)

clevelandjayhawker 1 year, 8 months ago

Even on an NBA team with Dwayne Wade, ray allen, bosh and the traitor Mario still has plenty of "swag".

KansasComet 1 year, 8 months ago

I like Royce and wish him nothing but the best. It is hard for some players to be the man one minute in High School and then ride the pine the next in College. He made the right decision if he wanted to play more.

I am still holding out hope that Andrew White will get off the pine? Maybe he will get Freshman Cole Aldrich type minutes, and be ready to ball come tourney time, who knows?

REHawk 1 year, 8 months ago

Gotta respect a player who, early in high school, made the decision to become a Jayhawk. He certainly should possess the knowhow to attack Bill Self's system. But for my hopes that his team does not pull off an upset tonight, I wish Royce the very best. He appeared to handle his freshman minutes and eventual departure with class.

jaybate 1 year, 8 months ago

Would it be okay if we take him to the iron and dunk on him repeatedly? :-)

Martin Rosenblum 1 year, 8 months ago

W 199 L 78. in KC. It's never quite the same, even being so close to Lawrence. I always get a little nervous watching games played there. Kemper wasn't too bad to us. It had a different vibe than the Sprint Center. What is our record just at Sprint Center, anybody have that stat? Also curious if the 199/78 includes tournament games played in KC.

Cameron Cederlind 1 year, 8 months ago

Just a quick look back, I got a 14-5 record.

shoedee 1 year, 8 months ago

I like Royce a lot and am pumped to see him tonight at the Sprint Center but I sometimes wonder if he made the right decision to transfer. Selby was in his recruiting class and received a ton of fanfare, I believe their were the only two players in the 2010 recruiting class. Is that right? The next year Self tries to recruit Bradley Beal (2 guard or wing) and Josiah Turner (2 guard or point), doesn't succeed and ends up with Tharpe (point) and McLemore (2 guard or 3). McLemore has to sit for the year and Conner, former walk-on, becomes often the 6th man off the bench. If Royce would have been patient, he would have been a HUGE contributor last year, maybe playing ahead of Conner. Had he stayed, this year, Royce would have been a year ahead of Tharpe and probably played ahead of him. In other words, Royce would have gotten solid pt his sophomore and junior years at a Blueblood program and become eventually well-loved like a Tyrel Reed- I think a huge missed opportunity. I always felt that C.J. Henry would have gotten solid playing time last year too if he had stayed the course (solid shooter and athlete). The one guy who was never rewarded with pt for his patience and loyalty was Jeremy Case, but we were so stacked through his years here and Case being a Roy recruit was a different kind of guard than Self usually recruited.

KansasComet 1 year, 8 months ago

Shoedee,

I enjoyed reading your post! Thanks. Royce would be in his 3rd season at KU which is usually when most KU players tend to blossom. So I get your point. I often wonder what C.J. Henry could have done for KU last year after a few years in the system?

KULA 1 year, 8 months ago

Agreed. Posted about that last year at the start of the season after Ben lost eligibility. Another probable factor in Royce's frustrations; having to watch from the bench while Brady played all season. Reference the thread from Saturday's article with posts by melrank, HEM and ict.

lv_jhwk 1 year, 8 months ago

Jeremy Case wasn't a Roy recruit. Self had known his father from way back, so while Jeremy definitely had the high school chops to earn the schollie offer there was more to it than just that.

shoedee 1 year, 8 months ago

Don't want to be difficult here but Case was a part of the four-man class that Roy recruited before leaving for UNC,... Padgett, Giddens, Case and Omar Wilkes. It was "ironic" that Self had that history with Case's family, and as it turned out Case was the only recruit from that class (2003) to stay with the program. But he was a freshman Self's first year, so part of that class that Self had to convince to stay, after being recruited to KU by Roy.

Mike Bratisax 1 year, 8 months ago

Unless Jeremy's father had precognition, Self played no role in his recruiting.

SaltLakeHawk 1 year, 8 months ago

According to Carl Henry, his son CJ was better than all the guards at Kansas, including Sherron Collins. (I'm sure Sherron loved that comment, thanks Carl)

Therefore, CJ obviously would have been the most dominant guard in the history of Kansas basketball. Carl says so.

The only problem with Carl's assessment: MY dad says I would have been better than CJ. Therefore, CJ wouldn't have been better than everyone, because I would have been better. My dad says so.

shoedee 1 year, 8 months ago

Yeah, that was absolutely ridiculous what Carl said about his son, but I do think CJ would have been a servicable guard had he stayed, not Sherron Collins by a long shot, but as good or better than Morningstar. Would you have taken Morningstar over Teahan last year? Maybe not, but... maybe with a bit of a quicker release and a little more athleticism?

SuperCorona 1 year, 8 months ago

CJ would have been a very good guard coming out of HS, but who can blame him for taking the Yankees money. His only motivation coming here was to play with X.

Mike Bratisax 1 year, 8 months ago

I doubt Royce made the decision...probably one of those 'you're best chance to develop might not be here at KU' speeches from HCBS. At the time, no one knew the NCAA would make BMac sit out a year and Tharpe's progress would be as slow.

I don't recall many 'lack of fortitude' comments made when Royce said good-bye. Well wishes and good luck were the most common.

getreal23 1 year, 8 months ago

Thank you on Royce's behalf, so glad you get it!

akgjenkintown 1 year, 8 months ago

Agreed. Some of the worst games I watched KU play were in KC. I have watched games at both Kemper and the Sprint center. The crowds are dead do to the venue and overall atmosphere. Home court advantage even though most fans will be for KU is not overwhelming.

Mel Clare 1 year, 8 months ago

But the best one was at Kemper..........1988!

jaybate 1 year, 8 months ago

"Doing What Is Best"

Part 1

I'm a little less sanguine about Royce than most.

He seems like a good guy. I'm glad he's getting a good break in Pullman, as I am for any basketball player getting a good break anywhere.

But am I getting all warm and fuzzy about seeing him again? Does it feel like a reunion with a trusted member of the family? Am I hoping Bill Self gets all misty eyed and gives him a man luv during warm ups?

Eh, no.

The assumption of most is that Royce got run.

For a time I thought Self ran Royce, but later on it seemed like Royce perhaps decided he was not willing to sit, or take a redshirt and wait a couple years for PT, when it probably seemed to Self that Selby would be coming back.

It would be called by euphemized by ink stained/pixel burned wretches as something like: Royce was just doing what was best for Royce, with implication that its a business and a young player has to look out for himself in this dog eat dog world of D1, no matter what.

But recall Elijah, who was ranked much higher than Royce, could find it in himself to wait 1.5 years to rotate and 2 years to be a full time starter. And Travis, who was probably ranked as high or higher than Royce, basically waited two full years before getting into the rotation. So, one asks, why couldn't Royce?

Because Royce had to do what was best for Royce, and Elijah, and Travis, didn't?

That seems a less than deeply satisfying explanation, even through statement as a question.

Maybe Royce was encouraged by Self to take a rosso italiano smoking jacket. Maybe that was the problem. Maybe he didn't accept the red threads. Maybe he didn't like red. Maybe that was why he didn't go to University of Aridzona, either.

No, wait a minuto. Travis caught the rosso italiano smoking jacket thrown to him. And Travis was apparently from a solid family, too. And Travis worked and got better and waited. And Trav was ranked as highly, if not higher that Royce.

Note: when a player won't accept a red shirt, say, which I suspect may have been offered (but have never read one shred of confirmation for same), maybe that created a sudden gulf between Self and Royce?

Regardless, Royce came from a reasonably affluent, sports savvy back ground. He could "afford" the cost of the search and change. So: possibly Royce chose to leave, rather than sit two years. And then risk Self landing another 5 star to park ahead of him. It happened to Brady Morningstar two years in a row. He red-shirted, even started a season, but then had to back up first Xavier, and then Selby. Maybe Royce just didn't want that scenario.

Mike Bratisax 1 year, 8 months ago

"The assumption of most is that Royce got run" I hear a solid 'THUNK' as the arrow hits the bullseye!

jaybate 1 year, 8 months ago

Part 2

Again, regardless, suddenly Self found himself short handed with Selby jumping, Royce doing what was best for Royce and crapping out on some recruits.

Maybe Self counted his chicks before they hatched.

But on the other ball-palming hand, maybe Self did see a future for Royce in the program, but just not for two seasons. Darnell Jackson waited several seasons, won a ring, got drafted, and now plays for pay somewhere in the EU. Why couldn't Royce?

Royce might have been a great fit for last year's team, as it shaped up with a lack of depth. Royce might have been ready to be the back-up to Tyshawn last season, whereas Naadir struggled in that role. Royce might also have given Elijah a rest, maybe even could have enabled Elijah to get scoped immediately after the injury, instead of waiting and worsening it over a long season. What if Royce departing were tallied up as a factor in forcing Elijah to play on a blown wheel, rather than getting scoped? What light does that put Royce doing what's best for Royce in?

Yes, a player always has to do what is best for himself. But a player does have some team allegiances, too. And as it turns out he might have done better for himself playing at KU last season, than sitting in Pullman and driving over to Sand Point to watch Lake Pend O'Reille freeze over.

Royce might have been even more beneficial to the team this year with a year of experience last season. This year's team might have no depth problem at all on the perimeter this season had Royce stayed; that's two pretty big holes Royce created in two consecutive KU teams in order to do what was best for Royce.

It is true Royce committed to KU when he was very young and considered an extremely hot property.

But its also true that Self honored that commitment even after Royce's star began to shine less brightly with recruiting gurus during his junior and senior years, if I recall correctly.

Mike Bratisax 1 year, 8 months ago

Any of these scenarios are possible but EJ, Travis, and Darnall were all getting playing time their freshman seasons and not just mop up time after the game had been decided. This was not the case with Royce. He was the last scholarship player off the bench.

Even if Selby and Coach Self didn't have that warm and cuddly relationship, Self did believe Selby would be back and that he would have Tharpe and BMac on the roster as well. I simply think Self felt Royce was not going to ever be a major contributor and nudged him in a different direction.

Quintrell Thomas was another player in a very similar position who I believe was also nudged out but could have made solid contributions if he had stayed. Now he is a starter on a nationally ranked UNLV team.

Every coach is forced to make tough decisions based on probable outcomes but like all things, situations change.

As you are, I am also taking a possible scenario and coming up with a different conclusion.

getreal23 1 year, 8 months ago

Seriously?????????????? Jaybate, you are the biggest Royce hater I've ever seen. Makes me wonder about your mental state. Everytime this kid is mentioned you write a book of hate!!!! What did this kid ever do to you? Stop sweatin him, KU did just fine both years without him, and will continue to do so, but your assumations are so far from correct it's pathetic. You can only go on what if's or why this, or afluent this, you don't know crap about this kid. Do your homework before you just start blabbing. Doing What IS BEST! Dude, do what's best for the readers. Stop thinking so much and most importantly, blogging about it! Anyone who knows Royce or the real situation thinks your stupid. Including some of the KU players. Let it go. You don't get it!

jaybate 1 year, 8 months ago

Part Three

Its true that Self brought him aboard, even though Royce did not develop into quite the kind of player, especially size wise, that some, probably including Self, were anticipating early on.

And its true that Self had Josh Selby, the best recruit in the country, and some other fine players, playing ahead of Royce.

And its true that Self apparently expected Selby to stay another year once Selby became injured.

But Selby didn't stay.

And Royce left.

If Self were so ruthless, I might have expected Self not to run Royce, when he did. I might have expected Self to run Royce after another season, once he knew for certain he would not need Royce...if Self were really that ruthless.

But what did Self do? He said Royce had decided to pursue other opps, again, if I recall correctly.

Maybe Self did run Royce, in which case, well, tough toe nails, Coach Self, that's how the cookie crumbles sometimes, when your are being cold and calculating about players already on your roster. Its a business, as people who don't have to work in the field like to say.

But maybe Self really did want Royce to stay a couple years and be insurance during that period, then be ready to contribute in the rotation.

And maybe Royce looked at his situation and thought there's not much chance I will ever play in the pros, so I better go down market and find a place where I can play a lot of minutes and have fun playing a lot of minutes.

Can't blame a guy for being willing to move down market for love of the game. Its his right.

And that's what seems like happened looking back with not 20/20, but, say, 20/30, or 20/75 hindsight today.

And that meant that Royce doing what was best for Royce adversely impacted the chances of two consecutive KU teams.

I don't want anyone to boo Royce, or anything.

But I would like to see him given a serious helping of Self Defense, have the ball stripped from him repeatedly, have him taken to the rim and dunked on repeatedly, and have him meet someone's forearm, if he tries to finish around the rim on offense. Well, maybe not the forearm, okay.

But I mean, even the forearm, it would only be KU doing what was best for KU, after Royce did what was best for Royce, right?

Rock Chalk!

Jeremy Wilhelm 1 year, 8 months ago

The main argument I have with your theory is that by transferring, Royce guaranteed himself a redshirt season thus indicating he was most likely willing to take a red shirt if it meant there was a real chance at meaningful PT.

But, Royce to me is a tweener - good enough that he isn't a career bench guy on most teams in the country (in fact, probably a solid contributor), but not good enough that he would likely ever out-compete top notch guard prospects. I suspect he thought KU would have better guards coming in each year and that he'd never see meaningful minutes. Turns out, he could well be the second PG on this team today as he has the size to push a guy like Tharpe, but he'll never know now. Regardless, I wish him well - just not tonight :-)

jaybate 1 year, 8 months ago

No disagreement here. He seems to have said, if I have to lay out a year, either red shirting at KU, or as a transfer waiting somewhere else, I'm going to lay out a year at some place where I have a strong chance to not have an OAD, or 5 star, parked in front of me.

jaybate 1 year, 8 months ago

P.S. Make that he seems to have thought, with full recognition that we really can't know what he thought.

JakeBarnes 1 year, 8 months ago

I wish Self would comment on Peters every now and then. More now than then. Lucas may be a great player down the road, but Peters is more important now.

jaybate 1 year, 8 months ago

"Thought for the Day"

"Its not enough to want to beat opponents. You have to enjoy beating them. All gladiators have swag. Those that don't are already dead." --jaybaticus, Colisseum Rat, 1st Century BC

John Boyle 1 year, 8 months ago

Who woke up jaybate? I was enjoying him being asleep so my entire computer screen wouldn't be taken up with his rambling (thoughtful and well written but rambling just the same). I only have a 23" monitor. Now I'm going to have to spring for a 50" flat screen TV on Black Friday to use as my monitor just so I can see all jaybate's comments at once.

My "Thought for the Day": "Always carry a litter bag in your car, it doesn't take up much space and when it's full, you can toss it out the window" - Steve Martin circa 1977

jaybate 1 year, 8 months ago

JayJohn,

(Yawn.) :-)

If in Apple, space bar for scroll to bottom.

If in Windows, get online help in Delhi. :-)

John Boyle 1 year, 8 months ago

Thanks for the advice or tech help or whatever it was but I didn't want to miss any of your comments just wanted them all displayed at the same time so I could look back to see what I missed early in the allegory. I'm old so I need big print or I could just reduce the view size to 2% and have it all on one screen. I think I'll go with the big screen TV.

Joe Ross 1 year, 8 months ago

Ignore any comments to the contrary, JayhawkJohn. You are right. Ill be in line with you on Black Friday. Same reason.

All malice, no fiction.

jaybate 1 year, 8 months ago

jLostIneverWent2KU,

Great to hear from ewe again. :-)

Which St. B's crony's son are you scamming to get on the team bench these? :-)

Yeeeee hawwwww, its fun when CrzyJLost surfaces.

Joe Ross 1 year, 8 months ago

I went to KU. Med school. LOL. Is there no end to the number of ways in which you are in error?

Mike Bratisax 1 year, 8 months ago

I also went to KU med school. Worst case of poison ivy I ever had.

Joe Ross 1 year, 8 months ago

In that case, a steroid shot in the upper outer quadrant of one of your cheeks would have helped you tremendously. Medicine also has the answer for JB. Psychotropic medication.

FarSideHawk 1 year, 8 months ago

In other news...Maryland going to Big 10...the musical chairs begins again...

clevelandjayhawker 1 year, 8 months ago

Its a lot more fun to watch when you arent worried about ending up in the mountain west.

Tony Bandle 1 year, 8 months ago

Regarding the issue of rekindled conference realignment..has anyone thought that, since football is the main driving force and, that, since Kansas and Kansas State are tied tighter than siamese twins, and that, since the Wildcats win a lot and the Jayhawks lose a lot, maybe, just maybe, WE would be the anchor that would keep us both out of a superconference if the Big 12 did not survive?

Just a thought....personally, our basketball tradition is worth it's weight in gold and I think the Big 12 will survive.

AsadZ 1 year, 8 months ago

Royce saw TT, EJ and Selby in front of him and felt that he is not got going to much PT in the near term. He wanted more immediate PT and HCBS did not guarantee it, and as such he decided to transfer.

At first, most folks including myself on the board felt that he will transfer to a Div II school for immediate PT since he would not have to sit out a year. Thus I was surprised to see him land at WA State.

One should also keep in mind that he got lucky in the sense that the PG at WA State ahead of him got kicked off the team. Otherwise he would not be getting these minutes.

Now he would have gotten more PT at KU as well, but at that time, nobody saw it coming.

Wally Riker 1 year, 8 months ago

Jayhawk Brethren: Would anyone please be able to share a link to see the game? I do not have cable and apparently the game will be blacked out on ESPN3.....

Your help is greatly appreciated!

GO HAWKS!!!!

Alohahawk 1 year, 8 months ago

Most of the above posts involve transferring and it's effect on the Jayhawks, so I'm surprised no one has commented on the significance of the statement by Self, that Lucas would definitely red-shirt this season. First and foremost, that Lucas has accepted that role, barring that he doesn't transfer at the end of this semester, and that he'll be staying for the whole nine yards. Also, that Self appears to have recommended it. (ie. Self doesn't recommend red-shirting unless he recognizes a player's future abilities.)

Which brings up Zach Peters, who's status was questioned above, by JakeBarnes. How will Lucas's red-shirting factor into what will happen with Zach this season? And more importantly, long term, how will his injury effect his future as a Jayhawk? To me, because of the injury, he would have been the more logical red-shirt candidate for this season. I've been a believer in his abilities for a long time, and hope he is able to overcome any problems with the injury. And from reports I've read so far, he could really help the Jayhawks this season. Is Coach Self hoping he'll be healthy enough to contribute, come conference time? And if so, will he be able to catch up on lost practice and court/game time? Without the injury, I think Zach's situation could be more crucial this year, but I don't see him able to contribute because of the injury.

Jack Wilson 1 year, 8 months ago

It is significant with Lucas. If he doesn't bolt at semester, that makes it seem like he'll be a long term player. Good if he's good, bad if he's bad.

We're nearing the end of the 4-6 weeks projection on Zach. At the time of the injury, memory serves me that Self said he did not need surgery. Would really like someone to ask Self that straight out .. has that changed .. is Zach now a surgical candidate? Could he redshirt too?

The thing that I've been worried about is the proverbial logjam .. three less than topline players (Lucas/Peters/Traylor) that might discourage the player from perhaps #30 - 70 from coming. Regardless, we need high level talent.

Whether it's walk in the door, game ready talent, or developed talent.

Mike Bratisax 1 year, 8 months ago

This might be premature but Traylor could very well be a 'Richard Scott' type player that we've lacked the last few years. As for Peters and Lucas, I've don't know what to think.