Kansas defeats Missouri, 87-86

• Allen Fieldhouse, Lawrence, KS

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Kansas claims epic win in Border War finale

Podcast episode

Press Conferences & Post-Game Interviews

KU coach Bill Self

Kansas coach Bill Self talks to reporters following the Jayhawks' 87-86 overtime victory over Missouri on Feb. 25, 2012.

Download podcast

Podcast episode

Press Conferences & Post-Game Interviews

KU players Tyshawn Taylor, Thomas Robinson and Conner Teahan

KU players Tyshawn Taylor, Thomas Robinson and Conner Teahan talk about the Jayhawks' 87-86 overtime victory over Missouri on Feb. 25, 2012.

Download podcast

KU vs. Missouri

Box score

Thrusting his arms into the air while peering into the Allen Fieldhouse stands, Bill Self let out a primal scream as the final horn sounded in Kansas University’s 87-86 overtime victory over Missouri on Saturday afternoon.

“I’m not the most emotional guy, but that’s as good as it gets. It’s as exciting of a game as I’ve ever been part of. It’s the best home win I can remember us having,” Self, KU’s ninth-year basketball coach, said after his Jayhawks successfully completed a comeback from a 19-point deficit — the largest second-half deficit overcome in program history.

“Playing Missouri does mean something. It means something to me. But to me, it wasn’t about this being the last time we played (with MU moving to SEC next season). To me, it’s about our team winning its eighth-straight championship. For this team to come as far as it has, winning that eighth straight ... these guys committed to it. They’ve amazed me.”

The Jayhawks, who trailed, 58-39, with 16:20 left, avenged a 74-71 loss to the Tigers on Feb. 4 in Columbia, Mo. — a game in which KU blew an eight-point lead in the final two minutes. In doing so, KU (24-5) improved to 14-2 in the Big 12 with two games to play. Second-place MU (25-4) dropped to 12-4, meaning the Tigers can do no better than tie KU for the crown if they win out and the Jayhawks lose Monday at Oklahoma State and Saturday at home against Texas.

“We’ve got eight of those things now,” KU senior guard Tyshawn Taylor said of Big 12 championship trophies. The 2011-12 hardware will be delivered by the league office to KU at a later date per Self’s wishes.

“That’s what we play our season for. After every huddle, every timeout, we yell, ‘Big 12 champions.’ We got that today. It feels good,” added Taylor, who scored 24 points, including nine of KU’s 12 points in overtime.

His two free throws with 8.6 seconds left in OT erased an 86-85 deficit. Remember: He missed two down the stretch in the meltdown loss at MU.

“I talked to one of my best friends after the last game, and he told me, ‘Next time you see them, you’re going to be in a bigger situation and a bigger stage, and it’s going to mean more.’ He was absolutely right,” Taylor said. “It was the same team again, and I came through this time. I’m actually glad I got to shoot those free throws. And I knocked them down.”

“For him to make the two free throws in the same scenario as he missed them in Columbia ... I thought that was great,” Self said of Taylor, who opened OT with a three. “How poised was he down the stretch? He made every play.”

MU had a chance to win after Taylor’s two free throws, but the Tigers’ final possession didn’t even result in a shot.

Michael Dixon dribbled slowly down court, then after heading left near the top of the key, dished to Marcus Denmon (28 points), who was unable to launch a long-range shot before the final horn.

Yes, the clock expired, and defender Travis Releford ripped off his jersey and stood on the scorer’s table as the fieldhouse crowd roared at perhaps an all-time decibel level.

“That reminded me a little of Davidson,” Self said of the final possession of KU’s 59-57 victory over Davidson in the 2008 Elite Eight. Davidson launched a wild, off-balance three at the buzzer that had little chance of going in. “We did a good job. They never got the ball in scoring position.”

It was junior forward Thomas Robinson (28 points, 12 rebounds) who saved the day in regulation.

First, he hit an inside shot, and free throw (following a foul by Dixon) with 16.1 seconds left, erasing MU’s 75-72 lead.

“I just knew I had to get the ball off the glass, and that is all I tried to do,” Robinson said. “He (Dixon) walked up from under me at the last second.”

On the other end, Robinson skied to block a driving layup try of Phil Pressey with :02 left. That block assured overtime for KU and sent the crowd into a frenzy.

“I think I had my eyes closed actually, to be honest with you,” Robinson said.

Noted Self: “Thomas came from guarding the corner all the way over. That was a big-time play by a big-time player.”

Robinson, who like Jeff Withey had two first-half fouls, sat out the final 4 1/2 minutes of the first half, MU’s lead going from two points to 12 (44-32) by halftime, a lead that grew to 19 the second half.

“We were awful,” Self said. “We played so poorly. I thought we played tight, not to lose. I thought we got caught up in the emotion of the game. We played to protect it as opposed to go take. We were getting our butts handed to us. I knew something had to happen real fast or it was going to end sad. We did a much better job late. One thing as a coach ... you are down 19, and guys made plays. We showed some toughness making plays against a team that was on fire.”

The 19-point comeback win tied for largest comeback in a KU home victory. KU trailed UCLA by 19 in the first half of a 85-70 win on Dec. 1, 1995. The biggest comeback in school history was from 22 down against Texas in a March 11, 2007, Big 12 tourney title game (an 88-84 overtime victory).

“It coudn’t have been scripted better for us,” Self said.

KU will meet Oklahoma State at 8 p.m. Monday in Stillwater, Okla.

Comments

4Runner 2 years, 1 month ago

The border war games in basketball have literally been the closest mizzou has ever experienced to that of a National Championship game! As a member of the Big-XII mizzou was guaranteed at least 2 opportunities each season to play a perennial power in KU. The Jayhawks continue to maintain their status as a National Championship contender year after year after year... Of course mizzou wants to continue to have the opportunity to play the Jayhawks, KU represents the standard by which mizzou has always measured their worth!! KU doesn't need you, never has and never will. Your choice to run to the SEC,,, Your new border war is with Arkansas. Cheers!! RCJH!!!

dbmansfl 2 years, 1 month ago

All of you KU fans and your "crimson" colored glasses. Very funny to read all of this crap. Bottom line is that MU has a better team this year and you know it. Ref's, smeff's, you can believe whatever makes you feel better.

We'll see in Big 12 Tourney Championship game, if you make it that far.......

It ceases to amaze me the holier-than-thou-Johnson-County-attitude. THAT'S why we HATE you ALL.

Have a great day!!!!!

Roger Tobias 2 years, 1 month ago

I don't know how many hundred comments I have read and not one mentioned the ref's took a sheer break-away from us in the second half. Misery ran the clock down and the guard fell down at the top of the key. There were 2 seconds left on the shot clock when KU had possession of the ball, but it was called a shot clock violation on Misery. Allowed them to set up their defense when we inbounded, and led to an empty possession. Also, FWIW, the lights on the backboard are 0.3 sec ahead of the scoreboard clock, if you play the end of OT in slow motion. The Misery shot still came after the clock ran out, however.

Jeeveshawk 2 years, 1 month ago

Look at the string of great teams coach self has put together, 8 regular season conference championships in a row in what it usually the toughest conference in the country. Even when you look at what Calipari has done with UK it does not match up to Bill Self's KU teams. Just goes to show how much better it is to have veteren teams then freshman teams.

mispay4ku 2 years, 1 month ago

Every year I think I can't possibly love the next season's team as much as the current one...and every year I'm wrong. When the twins left I was heartbroken. I thought there wasn't a chance to adore this team quite as much...wrong again! I'm sure blessed to be a Jayhawk!

longtimehawk 2 years, 1 month ago

Ku won, but Missouri is the best team. Like to see KU and Missouri in the big 12 tournment on a different floor and it will be Missouri thats the better team. KU is far overrated. Jay Bilas and Joe Lunardi said the other night that Missouri will go farther in the NCAA tournment then KU because they are better.

LSHawk 2 years, 1 month ago

Thats goes without saying that of course Missery fan are embarressing themselves on thier message boards, they cant help themselves. Of course the ref's screwed them, it had nothing to do with them choking and giving up a 19 point lead....are you kidding me!!! Doesnt matter, they are soon to be totally irrellevent in the world of college basketball once they scurry off to the lowly SEC......

Rolland Remmert 2 years, 1 month ago

......and to think, Misery wanted Self and wound up with the Mighty Quinn....two coaches later they continue to be losers. Hope the Kronke's and Lauries continue to bless them with interference for years to come.....and.... that the "Cheatin' Paige Gymnasium" stays quiet and empty. No more sell outs unless KY, TN and AR. fans travel well.

kayjku 2 years, 1 month ago

Has anyone seen some of the KC and STL message boards? Mizzou fans are embarrassing themselves. I love it...

okiedave 2 years, 1 month ago

Isn't it special to be a Jayhawk?

JhawkalumJB 2 years, 1 month ago

This game was the best sporting event that I have ever attended! It was incredible! The collective feeling of disappointment and despair when Missouri was up by 19 was tangible. There was a look of disbelief and shock on everyone's face around me... Then as KU inched closer everyone started to believe,... and we all wanted it soooooo bad.. When TRob finished the and 1 near the end of regulation everyone exploded. When TRob blocked the shot to end regulation I was jumping up and down screaming while locked in an embrace with a complete stranger.... When the final buzzer sounded there were more hugs, pats on the back and high fives everywhere! Unreal, unbelievable, amazing, WOW!!! I stopped to take a picture of the scoreboard on the way out (I plan to frame it with my ticket stub)... I didn't stop shaking from the adrenaline feed throughout the comeback til I had walked to my truck to drive home.

Big thanks to Coach Self and staff, the players, the fans, and Jayhawk Nation....

Yesterday's experience will definitely be replayed in my highlight reel of life when I view it on the other side.

Rock Chalk Jayhawk.... GO KU!!!!!!!!!!

Steve Brown 2 years, 1 month ago

Perhaps you've seen the youtube of TRob holding 9 yr. old Jayla with her big smile, happy to be in her brother's arms, sayin' "why you sad?" "because you lost a game?"

He nods....

Hard to put into words, but I'm sad and happy for her at the sametime. Not because he will soon get the funds to make her path a bit easier, though that may help, but that she has that man as her brother.

thank heaven for the little girls...

rockchalker5 2 years, 1 month ago

That game was unreal. Taylor and Trob are the obvious heros, but lets make sure Teahan gets the credit he deserves. He may be a bit of a liability on the defensive end, but lets be honest, hes not near as athletic as some of the other guys on the court on either team. I mean a couple years ago it looked like he might never play much at all in his career. Yet here he is, playing 37 minutes in the biggest game of the year and knocking down HUGE shots. Big ups to Connor Teahen and the rest of Hawks!

kennesawhawk 2 years, 1 month ago

Let's show our appreciation to coach Self: vote to support his charity: http://promo.espn.go.com/espn/contests/infiniti/2012/index He's only at 8%.

rockchalkryan 2 years, 1 month ago

Just so we can all relive it. The "extra" video at 4:00 exceptional piece of work; prepare to receive otherworldly, apocalyptic chills!

YuCoJayHawk 2 years, 1 month ago

It seems to me that I rarely notice it, but I have to give big time props to coach Self for the two plays, which I think were drawn up coming out of time outs. One where Thomas got the bucket and foul to send the game to OT. And then the pass from Elijah to Taylor for the dunk. Both were excellently drawn up and executed!!

Alohahawk 2 years, 1 month ago

Reading through all the posts and the articles referenced above took a while this morning, but it was well worth the time. What's been written about this game would make a nice read before every season begins. A reminder to those of us, the Jayhawk Nation, how lucky we all are to root KU on each year.

Every season is different. But this KU team is not the usual brand sent into battle. Few expected the successes it has already achieved. I stress "Team", because it isn't just the nucleus but it also includes those members who have rarely and sometimes never had the opportunity (ie. McLemore and Traylor) to display their talents on the court. "Team" also includes the entire coaching staff and supporting cast (ie. Ms. Hudy). Everyone involved has played their part in creating this winning combination which has far exceeded their expected abilities.

Because of the lesser expectations placed on them and yesterday's dramatic and historic comeback win over MU, this team has turned itself into a phenomenon few, if any will ever forget.

I would imagine each of every Jayhawk fan will remember their favorite play(s) from this game, and comment about them for years to come. They'll remember what they did the day of the game. Those who were lucky enough to have attended the game will recall the 120 decibels of constant sound assailing their eardrums for over two hours. They'll recall the mob scene of joy when the time left on the clock, which seemed to take forever, finally reached zero. They'll recall their neighbors in the stands weeping with joy, and strangers hugging strangers. Nobody wanting to leave, because the moment was too priceless to let go. Wondering if they would suddenly wake up and find it was all just a dream.

I envy those of you who were there. It was great to at least watch the game on TV. But watching it in the Phog would have been sheer ecstacy.

Proud to be a Jayhawk, forever.

R C J K U !!!!!!!!

BReakinggOOd 2 years, 1 month ago

Obviously, the game is an "instant classic." Does anyone know where & when it will be rebroadcast?

theend 2 years, 1 month ago

We are all euphoric today....as well we should be and it is deserved. But there could be trouble tomorrow night......big trouble. OSU will be a tough game....and they still have that dang little 3 point shooter.

I hope they can keep their focus and win......get the title now. Right now! No waiting until Saturday!!!

PS-Who will guard that little guy??

oldtimerskid 2 years, 1 month ago

Unbelievable win! Was not able to watch the game live as I was attending the funeral service of my father, former Jayhawk Allen Correll. DVR'd the game and was able to watch last night. Coach Self deserves to be Big 12 and National COY. My father was watching from Heaven as the Jayhawks made their miraculous comeback from 19 down. I am and he would have been very proud of the effort displayed last night.

Anonymous58 2 years, 1 month ago

Just wanted to make one point...if you go back and really watch Travis, while he didn't contribute a great amount offensively, his hustle on a handful of plays was fantastic. Popping a ball out or diving for a loose ball and some of the other unnoticed things he did resulted in fantastic plays and points for us at critical times. He often doesnt get credit even for an assist but it was started by HIM. He is the constant hustler who manages to cause some great things without praise. I do think he looks scared to take some open shots, but I for one, love his contributions to this team!!!

Rick Arnoldy 2 years, 1 month ago

I liked Verne Lundquist's comment along the lines of "if you haven't been to Allen Fieldhouse, you need to put it on your bucket list."

HawkKlaw 2 years, 1 month ago

That really was one epic win for the hawks. It makes it so much more special knowing that the Big 12 regular season title came with the victory! Eight straight titles is just mind boggling.

tauck 2 years, 1 month ago

Maybe the worst officiated game ever. I agree withall the Trob foul stuff, but Withey got hosed on his 2nd foul call also. Big key with him sitting on the bench. All the complaining those idiots from MIZZERY are doing, I got one thing to say..."Don't give up a 19 point lead and you will never have to worry about the late calls", the fingers you ought to be pointing, Should be at yourself followed by the phrase Big 12 "CHOKE ARTISTS". You gentleman had your chance and you blew it!!!!! NOW we better get re-focused and make sure we take care of business Monday. I want "NO" part of a co-championship. GREAT win,but in all retrospect, "ITS ONLY MISSOURI" and we are supposed to beat them, I don't care how good they think they are. On a side note the announcers yesterday on CBS were awful!!! Great win, re-focus and MUCK FIZZOU!!! The chant should be MIZ...OKU damn you beat us again!!!!

flyingfinn 2 years, 1 month ago

Sitting here reading the morning STL paper and all of the whinning about officiating and yet don't remember anything being said on the officiating in Columbia. Let me tell you officiating had NO part in coming back from 19 points down, tough, gritty play by an entire KU team who would not fold made the comeback possible and to say officiating was a main factor is totally ridiculous. I have been a detractor of TT in the past, but his play in this game and especially down the stretch displayed true leadership. Great job Jayhawks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Starlight 2 years, 1 month ago

Quantrill's ghost spawn killed the power in Baldwin at the beginning of overtime as they tucked their tails between their legs and ran south again. Was spectacular on radio too. Rock Chalk.

theend 2 years, 1 month ago

So much credit to go around.....but how about Kevin Young??? it's tough to come off the bench and he probably was thinking he would not plat a whole lot. But he did.....28 minutes ....and he played great.

And how about Connor??? 4-4 on 3's. I hope some of you haters now see how valuable this guy is and cut him some slack.

Mel Clare 2 years, 1 month ago

The one thing I would like to point out........and I am not being a downer by any means is that KU was 22 of 33 on free throws........about thier average of 66%. BUT at one time they were 10 of 20! 50%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If they make just 5 more in regulation this game is over and would not be the same classic! Young missed the front end of one and ones TWICE! (1 of 4) Releford did it once. (4 of 7) Wesley once. (1 of 4) We were lucky they got into the double bonus so soon.

Need to clean up some free throw shooting before the NCAA tounament.............

dylans 2 years, 1 month ago

Looks like I missed a battle yesterday. I'd like to think my little brother helped KU to a win yesterday. I turned him into a fan years ago, but his ex-wife murdered him yesterday. The world is missing a great guy. You will be missed Carson 28 is too young to go.

sawman3333 2 years, 1 month ago

Allen Fieldhouse: Missouri-free since February 25, 2012.

MimiHawk 2 years, 1 month ago

Veni, Vidi, Vici. I came, I saw, I conquered. Well, actually, the team did! EPIC game of mythic proportions!

Mike Barnhart 2 years, 1 month ago

The rivalry is N O T dead... just on hold! Continuing this series next year, with nothing on line line would be a huge anti-climatic downer! The series needs to rest ...simmer, if you will. Seven or eight years from now, there'll be so much pent up resentment and hatred, the series will have to resume.

It'll never be the same but without a breather, we'd all just be going through the motions.

Kurt Eskilson 2 years, 1 month ago

Glad to say I was there for one of the greatest games in Allen Fieldhouse ever … and do KU fans storm the court? No. We're used to winning here!

Tony Bandle 2 years, 1 month ago

Because this game was on CBS, a channel available for national exposure everywhere. Because this was a rare match-up of a #3 and a #4 Because it was the potentially last game in the bitterest rivalry in America. Because a conference title was at stake for both teams Because a NCAA #1 seed was at stake for both teams. Because it was a day game played in the greatest venue in America. Because of the greatness of the Missouri season. Because of the Cinderella season for Kansas. Because of the presence of a potential player of the year and two coaches of the year. Because of last second points and defense at the end of both regulation and overtime.

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I would submit that this may be the greatest regular season game in the history of the University of Kansas Basketball Program!!

All counter-arguments are welcome.

Gil Ek 2 years, 1 month ago

Kansas head coach Bill Self raises up the fieldhouse following the Jayhawks' 87-86 overtime win over Missouri on Saturday, Feb. 25, 2012. by Nick Krug

Gil Ek 2 years, 1 month ago

Kansas head coach Bill Self slaps hands with the fans following the Jayhawks' 87-86 overtime win over Missouri on Saturday, Feb. 25, 2012 at Allen Fieldhouse. by Nick Krug

Gil Ek 2 years, 1 month ago

HCBS wanted this win more than he will ever admit. Congrats Coach. You're the BEST!!!

lurkerhawk 2 years, 1 month ago

Way to go Bill! You earned that fifty!

Robert Lofthouse 2 years, 1 month ago

FUN game to watch!!

T-Rob is 3rd in the Capital One Cup POY poll this morning, behind Davis and Gatens. Go vote for Thomas and help him get all the accolades he's earned!

Jason Keller 2 years, 1 month ago

I think this relieves a great deal of pressure off the guys. Like Bill said, they were tight. I expect to see a much looser team out there Monday.

Jeeveshawk 2 years, 1 month ago

Greatest game since April 5th 2008. My heart was pounding like a rabbits the whole time! Great job Kansas!

KUFan90 2 years, 1 month ago

What an unbelievable, emotional win! I actually teared up.

The Ghosts of Phog Allen Fieldhouse were NOT going to let MU win this one!

So proud of this team!

jayhawker_97 2 years, 1 month ago

that picture right there with coach Self pumping his two fists up (well, on TV actually) - that's worth a thousand words. i've never seen him doing that in regular season. he seemed so ecstatic and yet still showed his classy. he never takes any credits from the boys - now that's a leader. we're so lucky to have him. rock chalk!

Kye Clark 2 years, 1 month ago

1. TRob = beast. He carried us for a long stretch during the comeback, even when everybody in the building knew it was going in to him. Sadly Anthony Davis had a pretty good day himself, so there was probably no distancing/ground gained in the POY race.

2. Guys, not just Tyshawn but Travis & TRob too, made their free throws down the stretch. TRob missed one late, but 8-9 for the game is phenomenal.

3. Time for one downer thought - Travis. He contributed very little offensively, but even more concerning was his defense. He's supposed to be our best defender, but it seemed as though anytime MU was either driving past someone or kicking out to an open shooter he was at fault. (And even with my earlier praise of him, EJ's "ole" matador defense on Pressey at the end or regulation was pretty horrid as well).

4. Couldn't ask for a better situation to have so many highly ranked recruits in the building. They should all be fighting to be first in line to try and get a scholarship out of Self before he realistically runs out of them (as we are already at our limit now).

5. This was the perfect storm of many things: chance to clinch a share of our 8th straight conference title, NCAA seeding implications, recruits in the house, two highly ranked teams, MU leaving the conference, and the second of two great games played between these two teams. But it did nothing to change my mind that we shouldn't keep playing them. Many will point to the two MU games this year as proof we should continue playing them, but take away any of those ingredients for the perfect storm and the meetings this year would not have been that special. All these things made for a great way to end the "rivalry". Time to move on.

Lastly...Rock Chalk! Congrats on another conference title!

Kye Clark 2 years, 1 month ago

A few of my thoughts following an unbelievable game:

1. Hearing a lot, both from MU fans and ESPN personalities about the officiating. It was poor all the way around. Both the first half fouls on TRob were blatantly wrong, and both resulted immediately in 3-pointers from MU. Those were huge plays, and TRob's 2nd foul was not only a 5-point swing, but it put him on the bench for the remaining 4 minutes & 27 seconds of the first half. KU was down 2 points at the time, ended the half down 12. Hard to exactly quantify how big that blown call was. I didn't think TRob's block at the end of regulation was a foul (despite some incidental contact after the shot was released), but I don't know if Phil Pressey fouled Tyshawn at the end of the overtime period either. Not a lot of contact. There were also a handful of calls, or no-calls, in the first half that had me thinking "here we go again. We're gonna get screwed out of this one too." I think at best the bad calls were a wash and it didn't matter. At worst I think MU still got the benefit of more questionable calls that impacted the game to a greater extent to their advantage, but since the two in question for MU were at the end of the game they were magnified.

2. So much for our bench being the undoing of this team. Wow! Such great performances from Connor & KY. And while their offensive contributions absolutely saved the day for us, I was pleasantly surprised with their defense, Connor in particular.

3. So happy Tyshawn got some redemption today. He was clutch. I'm not always the biggest lavisher of praise on the guy (which is not to say I don't think he's a great player and a big net-positive for this team), but he manned up big time when we needed him. Congrats Tyshawn.

4. Disappointed Withey didn't get the same shot at redemption. I know in another article on this site it's reported that his ankle is OK, which is good news going forward. But you know the last MU game had eaten at him a bit; wish he could have had the opportunity to exorcise that demon. It's OK though big fella - go out and dominate from here on out!

5. Loved, LOVED the plays called at the end of the game. I've been somewhat critical of the "flat" play being overused at the end of first halves and close games. What Self called today, and the players executed, was coaching brilliance. And EJ delivered some great passes on a couple of those plays. The entry pass to TRob at the end of regulation was not an easy pass to make, and then the bounce pass to Tyshawn for the dunk.

6. Speaking of EJ, I don't want his contributions to get lost in all the other heroics. In addition to his passes at the end of the game, he hit a couple of 3-point bombs early in the second half to help stem the tide. Then came Connor's 3s, and so on and so on...

theboehr 2 years, 1 month ago

"The 2011-12 hardware will be delivered by the league office to KU at a later date per Self’s wishes."

In years past they have said it's Big 12 policy to present the trophy to the team as soon as they clinch a tie for the championship. Guess they changed it this year?

Michael Auchard 2 years, 1 month ago

I just kept thinking, "This isn't how the story ends," when we were down by 19. What an amazing comeback! This team has given me a set of memories I'll never forget today. What a great win, Jayhawks! You guys are all amazing. That's not hyperbole -- this game was one for the ages. Congratulations!

Kyle Sybesma 2 years, 1 month ago

I've said it before and I'll say it again. This is by far Self's best coaching job. One returning starter in Taylor. Robinson averaged about 11 minutes last year and now he's leading POY candidate. (Tip of the hat to Danny for that too) Withey was clumsy last year. Releford, EJ and Teahan hadn't played significant minutes. And two of our top recruits were ineligible. I was hoping to finish in the top 3 of the conference with this new round robin schedule and be as high as a 4 seed in the tourney.

Self is an unbelievable leader of men. Can't wait to see how we do in the tournament.

Krohnutz 2 years, 1 month ago

Any word on Withey? Oklahoma State is a short turnaround.

up4par2000 2 years, 1 month ago

I find it very funny Haith was complaining about officiating. LOL Don't let the door hit you on the way out!! I didn't see misseri's AD shaking hands with officials and patting them on the back after a game well officiated. Get real...

gardenjay 2 years, 1 month ago

..and what about OSU? Maybe set a curfew for partying until say 2AM Monday morning....

Cmill1221 2 years, 1 month ago

Does anyone know where I can watch the replay online. I just left work today without telling my boss at half time b/c I couldn't take it anymore (100% worth it tho) Then the DVR got screwed up. I want to watch the whole game and all of its glory. Any one know?