Originally published June 6, 2011 at 09:17a.m., updated June 8, 2011 at 12:40a.m.

Vote for the KUsports.com All-Decade Team: Brandon Rush vs. Xavier Henry

Check out this blog for more details on the KUSports.com All-Decade Team. A KUSports.com account is required to vote below. Sign up now if you don't have one.

Here's a brief look at the career statistics from the players in today's matchup.

1. Brandon Rush — 109 games, 13.6 points per game, 2.0 assists per game, 2.1 turnovers per game, 5.5 rebounds per game, 0.7 steals per game, 44.9 percent FG percentage, 43.5 percent three-point percentage.

2. Xavier Henry — 36 games, 13.4 points per game, 1.5 assists per game, 1.9 turnovers per game, 4.4 rebounds per game, 1.5 steals per game, 45.8 percent FG percentage, 41.8 percent three-point percentage.

Full statistical comparison between Rush and Xavier Henry from Statsheet.com.

Survey

KUSports.com All-Decade Team: Small forwards final

Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.

See results without voting.

Large image

Point guards bracket: June 7 update

Final results from Day 1 of point guard voting:

Sherron Collins 1,093 votes (96.8 percent); Brett Ballard 36 votes (3.2 percent).

Russell Robinson 973 votes (85.8 percent), Tyshawn Taylor 161 votes (14.2 percent).

Final results from Day 2 of point guard voting:

Aaron Miles 705 votes (98.1 percent); Jeff Hawkins 14 votes (1.9 percent).

Kirk Hinrich 717 votes (98.9 percent); Elijah Johnson 8 votes (1.1 percent).

Semifinal No. 1:

Sherron Collins 343 votes (70.6 percent); Russell Robinson 143 votes (29.4 percent).

Semifinal No. 2:

Kirk Hinrich 459 votes (90.5 percent); Aaron Miles 48 votes (9.5 percent).

Final:

Kirk Hinrich 756 votes (81.6 percent); Sherron Collins 171 votes (18.4 percent)

Large image

Shooting guards bracket: June 8 update

Final results from Day 1 of shooting guard voting:

Mario Chalmers 843 votes (99.8 percent); Josh Selby 2 votes (0.2 percent).

Tyrel Reed 547 votes (64.8 percent); Kenny Gregory 297 votes (35.2 percent).

Final results from Day 2 of shooting guard voting:

Jeff Boschee 470 votes (91.8 percent); Michael Lee 42 votes (8.2 percent).

Keith Langford 510 votes (99.4 percent); Luke Axtell 3 votes (0.6 percent).

Semifinal No. 1:

Mario Chalmers 429 votes (92.5 percent); Tyrel Reed 35 votes (7.5 percent).

Semifinal No. 2:

Keith Langford 581 votes (65.8 percent); Jeff Boschee 302 votes (34.2 percent).

Final:

Mario Chalmers 423 votes (84.3 percent); Keith Langford 79 (15.7 percent).

Large image

Small forwards bracket: June 9 update

Final results from Day 1 of small forward voting:

Brandon Rush 602 votes (99.5 percent); Alex Galindo 3 votes (0.5 percent).

Brady Morningstar 510 votes (84.2 percent); J.R. Giddens 96 votes (15.8 percent).

Final results from Day 2 of small forward voting:

Xavier Henry 355 votes (84.5 percent); Bryant Nash 65 votes (15.5 percent).

Nick Bradford 262 votes (62.5 percent); Travis Releford 157 votes (37.5 percent).

Semifinal No. 1:

Brandon Rush 496 votes (91.7 percent); Brady Morningstar 45 votes (8.3 percent).

Semifinal No. 2:

Xavier Henry 189 votes (54.9 percent); Nick Bradford 155 votes (45.1 percent).

Large image

Power forwards bracket: June 10 update

Final results from Day 1 of power forward voting:

Nick Collison 515 votes (98.1 percent); Christian Moody 10 votes (1.9 percent).

Darrell Arthur 409 votes (77.9 percent); Julian Wright 116 votes (22.1 percent).

Final results from Day 2 of power forward voting:

Marcus Morris 414 votes (74.6 percent); Darnell Jackson 141 votes (25.4 percent).

Wayne Simien 512 votes (92.3 percent); Thomas Robinson 43 votes (7.7 percent).

Semifinal No. 1:

Nick Collison 389 votes (93.3 percent); Darrell Arthur 28 votes (6.7 percent).

Semifinal No. 2:

Wayne Simien 398 votes (77.6 percent); Marcus Morris 115 votes (22.4 percent).

Large image

Centers bracket: June 4 update

Final results of Day 1 of center voting:

Drew Gooden 498 votes (98.8 percent); Jeff Carey 6 votes (1.2 percent).

Sasha Kaun 444 votes (88.1 percent); Jeff Graves 60 votes (11.9 percent).

Final results of Day 2 of center voting:

Cole Aldrich 523 votes (99.4 percent); David Padgett 3 votes (0.6 percent).

Markieff Morris 482 votes (91.8 percent); Eric Chenowith 43 votes (8.2 percent).

Semifinal No. 1:

Drew Gooden 364 votes (86.5 percent); Sasha Kaun 57 votes (13.5 percent).

Semifinal No. 2:

Cole Aldrich 283 votes (83.2 percent); Markieff Morris 57 votes (16.8 percent).

Comments

FarSideHawk 8 years, 7 months ago

Tough to pick against Hinrich, but Sherron's contribution in the championship game, plus the fact the he was the clear leader in his last two years (overachieving in one, and underachieving in the other), tilts the scale in his favor.

Sherronatron gets my vote, by a very slim margin though.

Jacobpaul81 8 years, 7 months ago

Overachieving? He shot less than 40% both seasons (IE: Behind Miles and Hinrich... and barely better than Robinson), had a worse pass to turnover ratio and less steals than any of the other three top rated point guards on the list, oh... and the other three all started on Final Four teams. Is it really that close?

Kyle Rohde 8 years, 7 months ago

I picked Hinrich because of his defense. I think as PGs offensively, the two were pretty equal so Kirk's defense puts him ahead for me. Though Sherron was great, he'll always be a bit of a disappointment to me because I don't think he got better from his sophomore year on. The way he plateaued and even regressed some, partially due to injury and his inability to keep the weight off, lessens him for me.

jakejayhawk 8 years, 7 months ago

I agree this was the toughest vote to date. The one distinction I found between the two was that Sherron made the biggest shot and Kirk didn't. We don't win the championship without Sherron's steal and three, period. When the game was on the line Sherron wanted that ball more than anyone else on the floor. This isn't to blame Kirk. We couldn't have won all the games we did during his tenure without his skill and leadership. It sure is great being a Jayhawk fan and having to feel tortured making choice like this. Most fans wish their programs had a player as good as Sherron or Kirk once in their program's history. We are debating between these two just for the best players of the decade for their position. Imagine if we were talking all time great at their position at KU!

Cole Hogan 8 years, 7 months ago

umm i definately hope you arent saying that collins took the shot in the 2008 NCAA Championship game, because collins did not, he drove it down the court, Chalmeras took the big 3 pointer to send it to overimte, i hope you are talking about some other game.

Scott Smetana 8 years, 7 months ago

umm watch the game again and see what happened with about 30 seconds left in the game. Definately.

Ethan Berger 8 years, 7 months ago

no he is saying that without the steal and the three he hit in the corner to pull us back into the game, we would have lost.

jakejayhawk 8 years, 7 months ago

As the replies below indicate, I was referring to the play when Sherron stole the ball, kicked it in to a teammate, and then set up for and hit the three from the corner. Add to that the fact that he was tough enough to absorb the contact and still get the ball to Mario for the game-tieing shot.

lifetimeJay 8 years, 7 months ago

If this were a MVP contest I'd be voting for Sherron, but since it's an all-star all-decade roster, I have to go with Kirk on this one.

justinryman 8 years, 7 months ago

Per the voting I think a lot of people are looking at Sherron's last year at KU and how he acted after he left. Where as Kirk has come back and shows he is proud to be a Jayhawk. Maybe in the future Sherron will get it and be proud of where he spent his 4 years of college at.

I liked both guys, they played very differently and yet both contributed so so much to KU and it's program.

Jayhawk for life!

Jacobpaul81 8 years, 7 months ago

Many of us didn't think he was all that great when he was here. To be honest, if I had to pick my least favorite Jayhawks of the decade, Collins would be #1, Hinrich #2.

Brianna Zaleski 8 years, 7 months ago

If you are trolling, then STFU. If not, please explain. I'm thinking your motivation is of the former because an educated, thoughtful person would not simply lob a gernade like this and run hide w/out explaining himself first. So until you can convince me otherwise, you are a troll

nuleafjhawk 8 years, 7 months ago

Good response ZIG. I suppose that someone could not like one or both of these guys because of personality conflicts or some crazy thing like that - but, come on. They were both GREAT players at KU, and obviously, Kirk has had an awesome NBA career.

Jacobpaul81 8 years, 7 months ago

I went to school with one of them. I'm biased. But he's #2. Decent player, good NBA defender. At the 2 spot, I'd rather have Chalmers. At the 1, I'd rather have Miles or Robinson... at least from this decade.

As for Collins, his numbers do not reflect a superiority to Miles or Robinson in any way, other than he threw up a lot of shots. His defense & turnovers alone reveal a player who was rarely under control of his "game". His shooting is barely better than either of the other point guards:

Aaron Miles: 4 year starter Points: 02- 264 pts, 03 -340 pts, 04 - 300 pts, 05- 279 pts: Total: 1183 pts. Shooting Percentage: 40%, 40%, 40% 45.7% Total: 41.4% Assists: 02 -252, 03 - 244, 04- 242, 05- 216: Total: 954 Steals: 60, 91, 63, 50 - Total: 264 Turnovers: 112, 123, 89, 92 Total: 416 Fouls: 68, 74, 55, 57 Total: 254

Robinson: 3 year starter Points: 05 - 83, 06 -306, 07-268, 08- 291 Total: 948
Shooting Percentage: .41, .37, .43, .42 Total: 40.75% Assists: 25, 152, 161, 162 Total: 500 Steals: 19, 76, 73, 79 Total: 247 Turnovers: 32, 73, 67, 83 Total: 255 Fouls: 21, 71, 88, 75 Total: 255

Collins: 2 year starter Points: 354, 315, 661, 558 Total: 1888 Shooting Percentage: .47, .46, .43, .42 Total: 44.5 Assists: 112, 105, 174, 161 Total: 552 Steals: 28, 39, 39, 39 Total: 145 Turnovers:63, 68, 115, 85 Total: 331 Fouls: 70, 54, 67, 60 Total: 251

Robinson & Miles both had more than 100 more steals, and Robinson barely played as a Freshman.

Both Miles and Robinson's A/TO ratio was better. Robinson and Miles for all their increased activity on the defense end, do not have all that many more fouls... why is that? Cause Collins charged ALOT! As often as Miles and Robinson got whistled for ball checks, Collins got whistled for charges.

Shooting percentages are all within 4% of each other. While Robinson and Miles improved in four years, Collins fell way off. Clearly, he was not learning and was taking too many shots.

nuleafjhawk 8 years, 7 months ago

jacobpaul81 - this is an opinion site, and you're certainly entitled to your opinion! I think it just took a lot of us by surprise when you stated that two great players like Sherron Collins and Kirk Hinrich were your least favorite Jayhawks of the decade!

Jacobpaul81 8 years, 7 months ago

Shouldn't be. Can't dislike players who don't see the court.

longhawk 8 years, 7 months ago

It's Kirk, and I really don't think it's all that close. If Collins had the work eithic that Hinrich had, he'd have found a way to get his weight under 200 pounds those final 2 years at KU, and he'd be playing in the Association right now. As it was, he was a very good college player, but did not play up to his potential.

I appreciate what Collins gave us off the bench in 2008, but Hinrich was a BIGGER contributor to two Final Four runs--one of which included the only undefeated Big 12 regular season of the 12-team era. Hinrich was a better shooter, a better defender, had better size and you NEVER had to wonder what he was doing when he wasn't on the court.

Steve Gantz 8 years, 7 months ago

The stats given favor Kirk, slightly. Both are all-time KU greats.

jaybate 8 years, 7 months ago

This is goofy.

Both would have to be starters along with Chalmers and Rush. The team has to have these four guys, or it means nothing at all. The only question would be center. Who would be the best big to complement these four all time greats? It seems a toss up to me among Arthur, Aldrich, Marcus, and Kieff.

UncleMiltyN 8 years, 7 months ago

I agree. Both of these guys are "must haves" on an all-decade team. although the others would be Collison, Simien, Rush imop. Chalmers, Arthur, and Aldrich would have to be second team.

JayDocMD 8 years, 7 months ago

Agreed that all 4 are deserving - I guess it depends if we are picking an overall "best five" or an actual starting lineup that would match-up with other teams. This foursome would be too small against most teams - who would guard the 4 spot? IMO, Hinrich/Chalmers/Rush start with Sherron as the sixth man (like 2008) - and for my money Simien and Collison down low (I know they are both "4's" on this survey, but even in the NBA Collison often guards 5's.)

JayDocMD 8 years, 7 months ago

I also wouldn't argue with Gooden instead of Simien.

jayhawktalk 8 years, 7 months ago

I think you nailed it.

I wouldn't have put Gooden over Simien, either, although he was amazing.

...Since Manning is technically still with the team, I'm reserving the right to include him in my personal all decade team. ;-)

CrodieBroyle 8 years, 7 months ago

Kirk's shot at Mizzery in '02 i believe was AWESOME. As was Sherron's steal and three. Tough vote I went with Collins just based on the ring, but I'd take 'em both

KEITHMILES05 8 years, 7 months ago

Absolutely SHOCKED Hinrich is way, way in the lead. To minimize or make a case against Sherron is sad. The guy was on the team who won the NC and if not for getting that steal and setting up the big shot it would't have happened. Hinrich was very good but Collins was better. I'm extremely disappointed in voters on this one, EXTREMELY!

Jacobpaul81 8 years, 7 months ago

Why? Russell Robinson took 29% of Collins vote. That means more than 1/4 of people paying attention didn't think Collins was better than Robinson. Those people all are going to vote for Hinrich. It's simple math. If Hinrich blew Miles out of the water (a guy I would have voted for before Collins) and Hinrich isn't up against Robinson (a guy those 143 would likely have voted for over Hinrich), then it's fair to say that the majority of votes would go Hinrich's way...

Even though Hinrich was not a point guard. =)

panalytic 8 years, 7 months ago

Super tough choice - just difficult to not vote for either of these two guys. I went with Sherron probably for the championship and more wins, but I would have preferred voting for both somehow. Maybe I should have invented another login name.

manofleisure 8 years, 7 months ago

Sam Constance 8 years, 7 months ago

Hard to compare these two, given the vast differences in their styles, despite playing roughly the same position most of their careers here. Anyone who thinks it's "not close" either way has a spotty memory.

Yes, Collins played a pivotal role in the 2008 title game--very impressive and very important to that team's success (obviously). But if we're talking about important, single-game performances, Hinrich has a nice little resume of his own. For example...

2003 Elite Eight, Kansas v. Arizona rematch: 28 points 6 three-pointers 4 assists 5 rebounds 5 steals 2 blocks (including an end-of-game block that kept Gardner's would-be tying three-pointer from ever getting close to the rim).

Hinrich basically carried the Jayhawks in that game, the same way Collison had carried them the game prior, against Duke. I don't think it's reasonable to judge his performance (which was an entire game, rather than a few amazing plays) as less pivotal than Collins' just because his performance just happened to occur in the Elite Eight and not the title game.

The tipping point for me was Hinrich's work ethic. He has/had about half the physical gifts that Collins had (when at optimal weight), but he turned himself into a solid, starting NBA point guard on grit and determination. I have a hard time making the decision based on things (like wins, titles) that are largely TEAM statistics.

jayhawktalk 8 years, 7 months ago

Hinrich was a much better athlete than I think you're giving credit. Although I don't recall his being a high riser, dude was a rocket with the ball in his hands from baseline to baseline.

Sheron's biggest strength was that he was fierce. He is a good athlete, but not exactly a high flier or incredibly quick (weight a factor). That said, even carrying extra weight, his crossover left defenders standing flat footed, and he handled the ball in a crowded lane as well as anyone I've seen.

Jacobpaul81 8 years, 7 months ago

Easy pick. Collins wasn't even in my top 3.

kugrad93 8 years, 7 months ago

I don't understand the people who sound like they are picking Collins based primarily on the 08 title game. This isn't about one game, it's about their body of work. Collins was a key player in 08, but he also was a reserve and the fifth-leading scorer. When he was the leader of the team, KU lost in the Sweet 16 and the second round. Hinrich's junior and senior season's both ended in Final Four runs. Collins showed up out of shape every fall and continues to blow his opportunities as a pro.

jayhwkr77 8 years, 7 months ago

this is a stupid argument in the first place. hinrich should be listed as a shooting guard and therefore should be voted on tomorrow. a backcourt with these two, accompanied by a front court with Rush, Collison, and Gooden is simply the best team of the decade.

longhawk 8 years, 7 months ago

This is a fair argument, but it's still pretty tough to force Kirk into a traditional position, based on the way he was used here. From a purely traditional postion standpoint, he was probably the "small forwad" on the 2002 team that started Boschee, Miles and Hinrich at the same time. I, personally, don't look at it that way. I look at that team as starting three point guards--whoever got the ball went with it. It's a little easier to calls him a SG in 2003, when Langford was playing more of a traditional 3-spot. But I'll always think of Kirk as a PG.

Scott Smetana 8 years, 7 months ago

perfect post, I agree completely. With that much offense though, I'd probably start Cole over Gooden. Hard to believe we're so spoiled as to not start a lottery pick on our all decade team (Marcus). Even with this dream team, I'd be scared sh*ttless in the stupid NCAA tourney. (I was at the VCU game).

Chris Bruning 8 years, 7 months ago

Sherron Collins no doubt.....he was more clutch as a Sophomore than Hinrich his entire collegiate career.......

murph 8 years, 7 months ago

You're either very young or you absolutely weren't paying attention! Sherron was very good sometimes, yes, but he also was very bad sometimes. From Kirk you got consistency - and most importantly, you got 100% effort every minute of every game. With Sherron you were lucky to get that for a few minutes in any given game. When it comes to value for his team day in and day out, year after year, Sherron wasn't even in the same Zip Code with Kirk.

finally4hawks 8 years, 7 months ago

I think Kirk Hinrich was a more complete PG/SG than Collins as a PG, I would not have paired them in the voting. My vote was for Kirk H. in this comparison.

Doug Fogleman 8 years, 7 months ago

I pick Hinrich. Collins was a better role player than a starter. I know that we don't win the NC without his steal and three. However, he very nearly cost us the title by trying to take the lay up with about 20 seconds left in the regulation. The ball got about 3 inches out of his hand before it was blocked. Plus he had Rush and Chalmers trailing right behind him on that play. He refused to give up the ball.

Chris Bruning 8 years, 7 months ago

kubasset, dont start talkin howevers, very nearlys, if's, and buts. Thats ridiculous. I'm surprised you didn't throw in there how he almost cost us the game by almost losing control of the ball before swinging a pass to Chalmers for the tie. I hope Collins wins this vote, love Hinrich, but Collins deserves this one. Without collins we have no championship, home court streak is short of 69, and there is dvd in manhattan of KU vs KSU Jan. 30 2010.

jayhawktalk 8 years, 7 months ago

Collins was better when he didn't have to be the primary ball handler. I find it interesting that many mention Hinrich should have been slotted as a SG, and I do not disagree, but I also think Collins played much better as an undersized, slashing 2 guard.

actorman 8 years, 7 months ago

I'm still shocked that Collins was given the 1 seed and Hinrich the 2 seed, and the results show that I'm not alone in that opinion. I thought that was a really bizarre choice, since Hinrich was so clearly the better player.

murph 8 years, 7 months ago

Same thing in today's matchup, too. Sure, Mario made The Shot, but look at the career stats he put up versus Keith Langford. Keith did a whole lot more for the team throughout his career...and I came on here today fully intending to vote for Mario. Then I really read the stats and considered that Keith gave us all four years versus Mario's three, and the choice wasn't one bit hard. Not one bit.

Jacobpaul81 8 years, 7 months ago

I disagree. The Chalmers era Jayhawks were slower paced, more defense oriented. They didn't throw up nearly as many points. They were under-control and were big on shot selection (well, all but Collins). The Langford era Jayhawks were fast, threw up a lot of easy 2s, but they also turned the ball over a lot and they gave up a lot more points. Also, Langford was a 3, not a 2. Once again, KU Sports ----ed that up. Hinrich and later Lee, was the 2 on those teams.

Based on that knowledge, you have to look at their games from that standpoint.

Mario Chalmers - 3 year starter Points: 379 + 464 + 498 = 1341 Total Shooting %: 44.5, 49.1, 51.6 Total: 48.4% 3 pt %: 37.5, 40.4, 46.8 Total: 41.6% Assists: 127 + 124 + 169 = 420 Turnovers: 93 + 91 + 75 = 259 Steals: 89 + 97 + 97 = 283

Keith Langford: 4 years, 3 year starter Points: 294 + 603 + 511 + 404 = 1812 Shooting %: 49.3 + 53 + 47.9 + 46.5 Total: 49% 3 pt %: 26.8 + 28.9 +35.8 + 35.2 = 31.675% Assists: 54 + 75 + 114 + 79 = 322 Turnovers: 59 + 73 + 79 + 55 = 266 Steals: 34 + 34+ 35+ 26 = 129

Clearly, defensively, Mario trumps Langford by miles. He put up more than double the steals in 1 less year. His shooting percentage from 3 pt was also far and away better. He also had more assists in his 3 year career than Langford did in 4. The difference in points is 471... funny considering Mario scored more than that in his Junior season. I though when doing the numbers there would be a disparity there. Guess not.

Jacobpaul81 8 years, 7 months ago

Perhaps you should have been more shocked that Hinrich was listed as a Point Guard?

nuleafjhawk 8 years, 7 months ago

It's a little late now, but I would have liked to seen the free throw percentages, along with the field goal and 3 pt percentages.

Eric TheCapn 8 years, 7 months ago

That's why he included the link to the Statsheet.com comparison. It's all there. For the record, Chalmers 76.7%, Langford 64.9%.

nuleafjhawk 8 years, 7 months ago

Thanks kjhkcapn - i didn't even notice. So much for the new $450 glasses!

KGphoto 8 years, 7 months ago

I took Mario, but that was a tuffy. In the end, the shot was too much to overcome. That and the fact that Mario was possibly the biggest bandit in the entire country. The thieving stat cannot be overlooked.

Cole Hogan 8 years, 7 months ago

Anyone else notice that all the positons are off by one? they r calling chalmers a SG for example

jayhwkr77 8 years, 7 months ago

chalmers was a shooting guard champ. he shifted to the point upon entering the league.

Jace FitzGibbon 8 years, 7 months ago

I took Rio as well. you just cant do anything to be "The Shot". to be able to be that clutch is just crazy. plus he's IMO showing the best skills in the NBA so far out of any of these jayhawks besides Hinrich. Sure Arthur and Rush are solid but Rio is getting a lot of PT on the Heat right now. Clearly better IMO than Langford in this decade.

bhol 8 years, 7 months ago

This is tough, but not that tough, especially when I look back on how Langford ended his career here. Langford came in and was impactful as a freshman, made a lot of big shots in his career and played an integral role on very successful teams, but for that matter so was Mario and his career was more than The Shot. Mario hit a lot of big shots in other games of varying importance, was a shooter who could catch fire more easily and was possibly the better defender, but the teams he was on won and won on the biggest stage. It's Chalmers, every time, but I have no problem bringing Langford off the bench.

Eric TheCapn 8 years, 7 months ago

I know it's been discussed, but this is why the bracket thing doesn't make much sense for this "team." How often did KU play two guards, two forwards and a center since 2000? Chalmers and Langford would both start for me. It's college ball and it's Kansas. Let's run and assure spectacular passing.

Hinrich, Langford, Chalmers, Aldrich and Simien, with Collison and Gooden 1 & 2 off the bench.

jayhwkr77 8 years, 7 months ago

with this lineup, you just about lost all credibility to ever post on here again. collison and gooden would literally laugh at aldrich and simien in the paint.

siukufan1 8 years, 7 months ago

Ok, I am shocked that my fellow KU fans would vote for Chalmers over Langford!! Chalmers did hit the memorable 3, but I have so many more memories of Langford....he technically carried us to the Final Four in 03 during the Elite Eight game. I love Chalmers and I even named my dog after him, but Langford atleast deserved a closer vote. Glad to see he was in the finals tho.

nuleafjhawk 8 years, 7 months ago

C'mon X - you should NOT be voting for yourself. Shame on you.

justinryman 8 years, 7 months ago

Was surprised to see now that X has 2 votes, must have gotten his brother to vote as well.

X could have been something special this past year, but......

They are both Jayhawks for life

nuleafjhawk 8 years, 7 months ago

I liked X alright. I really appreciated his dad when he was here! I've been tough on Selby and X, but I'm sure they're both good kids and did what they thought they needed to do. It's just that disappointment leaves kind of a bad taste.........

Ethan Jones 8 years, 7 months ago

I was surprised to see that X and Rush actually have nearly identical stats. I voted for Rush, but if X had stayed longer than anticipated (like Rush) he could have had an even better career than Rush. Essentially its his longevity and the National Championship that separate Rush from X.