Originally published January 19, 2011 at 06:05p.m., updated January 20, 2011 at 01:38a.m.

Four-star RB Anthony Pierson commits to KU football

Anthony Pierson, a 5-foot-11, 175-pound senior running back from East St. Louis High School in downstate Illinois, has orally committed to Kansas University’s football team, Rivals.com reports.

A four-star athlete, Pierson rushed for 1,408 yards off 120 carries and scored 22 touchdowns in just six games at East St. Louis.

He chose KU over Missouri, Iowa, Arkansas, Kansas State, Minnesota, Illinois and others. He had been committed to Mizzou but decommitted in November.

“On my visit to Kansas all of the people were real nice,” Pierson told Rivals.com. “They all seemed real. I saw the depth chart and looked things over before I decided to pick Kansas. I feel very relaxed now that I made my commitment," Pierson added.

Pierson is rated the fourth overall player in Illinois and the 17th best athlete in the country. He’s been recruited as a running back, slot receiver and a safety.

During a recent breakdown of all the prospects in the country, Rivals.com’s Mike Farrell ranked Pierson as the fourth fastest player available. His 40-yard dash time is listed as 4.45 seconds. Said Farrell: “Pierson is a flat-out blazer who is a threat to score from anywhere.”

Comments

Ashwin Rao 10 years, 10 months ago

Wow! Great commit! Congratulations all around!

IlikeKUabuttton 10 years, 10 months ago

We've got a lot of running backs now, but fill the roster with playmakers and good things will happen! Turner is such a solid dude, I really hope he can have success.

Jaminrawk 10 years, 10 months ago

Love the speed this recruiting class is bringing.

rwhawk 10 years, 10 months ago

"I saw the dept chart..." Translation: I've never heard of 22, 25, 31, or 34 so they must suck, which means I'll get to play a lot right away.

Turner is doing a good job of recruiting, hope it will translate well on the field the next couple of years!

Larry Smith 10 years, 10 months ago

Very Nice Indeed! I am thinking D-Back, but who cares, the more speed the better.

Jeff Coffman 10 years, 10 months ago

Pretty impressive...22 touchdowns in 6 games (nearly 4 a game).

I think if you read my posts, I haven't been too impressed with HCTG; however, I have to give him credit for his ability to recruit. Clearly 3, 4 star recruits is up there with the most we have ever gotten, if not the most. I would also say that he has made a particular point of speed and hasn't backed down from that comment.

Even the 3-stars that he is getting, seem better.

All that being said, my concern has been the Xs and Os which wasn't our strength especially early on last year...I'm hoping HCTG will show he can coach as well as recruit this upcoming year.

Andy Tweedy 10 years, 10 months ago

Xs and Os didn't always appear to be a strength, but lack of talent certainly didn't help in that area. Hopefully, we'll see an improvement, both through better talent and coaching experience at the BCS level.

truefan 10 years, 10 months ago

He switched schools before the school year started and was ruled ineligible 6 games into the season. Apparently they didn't get all of the paperwork on time. His grades are fine and is eligible for sports. He's currently playing basketball for his school.

DevilHawk 10 years, 10 months ago

Awesome.

Any idea how he is on the basketball side of things? We could definitely use a hard-nosed and determined guard influencing the team - if only as part of the scout team.

johnnyphoton 10 years, 10 months ago

I don't know how Coach Gill can be good at Xs and Os when, by all accounts here, he doesn't have any Xs and Os to work with. My hope is he can show he can coach also!

Eric Williams 10 years, 10 months ago

Keep in mind that all of these recruits will not play RB. Some may end up at LB, WR, Safety or DB.

RBs are generally the best athletes in HS and can transition to other positions.

KU isn't going to get the 5-star LB and DBs so we need to get the best athletes that we can and coach them into our need positions.

Good job with the recruiting Turner.

David Lara 10 years, 10 months ago

Yeah, that brings our recruiting class up to #36 in the nation, according to rivals. And our average stars per recruit is better than several classes ranked ahead of us as well. Love the potential in this group. Go Gill, go Hawks!!

kesmithstl1 10 years, 10 months ago

can't wait to discuss this with my family in Missouri!! I hate Mizzou!

KU_FanSince75 10 years, 10 months ago

When you steal a recruit from Missery and four-star recruit to boot, wow----this is great news! We have some really fast running backs for next season. Unbelievable! Nice job Reggie and Rock Chalk!

Dirk Medema 10 years, 10 months ago

A visit to the Rivals site reveals an oops. Pierson is the 4th fastest "athlete". There are likely other WR's, DB's, ... that are faster, but lovin' the speed regardless. It is like half the class that runs 4.5 or faster!

Dale Kroening 10 years, 10 months ago

Another one !! WTG Coach Gill and staff, keep em coming !!

actorman 10 years, 10 months ago

17th best athlete in the country?!?!? KU football?!?!? In what alternate universe have I landed?!?!?

Awesome news!

Ryan2845 10 years, 10 months ago

It's a great pick up, but the article worded that poorly. He's not the 17th ranked player in the class of 2011, he's the 17th ranked player of those categorized as "Athlete" meaning he doesn't fall under just one category like RB or DB

Dirk Medema 10 years, 10 months ago

A lot like the "4th fastest 'athlete'" comment.

Jeremy Bolinger 10 years, 10 months ago

You can really see that T.G. is putting some serious emphasis on the run game with huge olinemen and 2 talented backs. Get us some talented wrs and we can have a solid team overall. This should be better than last years team by FAR!

DevilHawk 10 years, 10 months ago

Just remember: we can have a much better team next year without the improvement showing up on the scoreboard or W-L record.

Andy Tweedy 10 years, 10 months ago

Definitely a good point! I'm really banking on a healthy Spikes and Marongelli helping the offensive line to the point that our offense can hold on to the ball longer and keep that leaky defense off the field.

Jeff Coffman 10 years, 10 months ago

I realize being more competive in games would be "much better", but HCTG won't last long by any standards if his W-L record doesn't improve. 3-9 is not acceptable by any standard. He'll need to be more competitive in key games like K-State, MU, Baylor, ISU. I'd like him to get to 6-6 next year, but the schedule is a lot harder next year with the likes of UT, OU, and TT on the schedule. I guess we lose NU, but we lose CU as well.

Dirk Medema 10 years, 10 months ago

Let's not sleep altogether on Dreamius Smith (Wichita).

Danny Hernandez 10 years, 10 months ago

of course the tards at mu will say they didn't offer...

truefan 10 years, 10 months ago

Oh, not only did they offer, but they requested an in home visit a couple of days before he was supposed to visit Kansas, and he refused. I like this kid whether or not he pans out just because of that. Haha

LAJayhawk 10 years, 10 months ago

Anytime you steal a recruit away from mizzou, it is a good day. But when you also take him away from Illinois when he's the 4th best athlete in the state, you call that a great day.

Rock Chalk.

LAJayhawk 10 years, 10 months ago

Oh, and Ben McLemore... see how easy that is? There really is only ONE choice.....

Andy Tweedy 10 years, 10 months ago

Where is 100? That guy has been going on about this kid for weeks! And where is ahperse and his "oh my God, not another running back" rant? Just when I think I know what I'm getting into with a football post, I'm thrown for a loop!!! Either way, great job staff, this is turning out to be an impressive recruiting year, especially considering this past season!

Dirk Medema 10 years, 10 months ago

100 has been posting in the wee hours of the morn. He must be on an alternate schedule or something.

Chris Bruning 10 years, 10 months ago

lol just what i was thinkin rockchalk1990. 100 where you at buddy. what a great get!!! Way to go Coaches!!!

dtownhawkfan 10 years, 10 months ago

I think in 2 years he'll be about 13 of 15 on field goals and even 1 50+ yarder!!!!!!!!

DevilHawk 10 years, 10 months ago

I think you commented on the wrong article - or possibly the wrong site.

That said, we do have arguably the best kicker in this year's class committed to KU.

Chris Bruning 10 years, 10 months ago

Pierson was one of several football recruits on hand to witness Selby's debut. I bet that game didn't hurt our chances with his decision.

Ron Prichard 10 years, 10 months ago

That's seriously spooky, jwliddell. Can you say, raprichard wins the lottery now?

ahpersecoachingexperience 10 years, 10 months ago

Wow! Another 5-11 guy. We will look like zack roloffs D triple A team (google it) against the big 12 south.

LAJayhawk 10 years, 10 months ago

Emmitt Smith 5'9" Walter Payton 5'10" Barry Sanders 5'8" Curtis Martin 5'11" Jerome Bettis 5'11" LaDanainia Tomlinson 5'10" Tony Dorsett 5'11" Marshall Faulk 5'10"

Those are 8 of the top 10 all time leading rushers in the NFL. The only 2 that are taller than 6 feet are #7 Eric Dickerson and #9 Jim Brown.

I, in no way, am saying that this kid will be that talent level or anything close to it.

I just wanted to point out the level of dumbass you've reached in your attempt to troll. It's like atomic levels.

At least try next time.

This one is just embarrassing.

Jeffery Barrett 10 years, 10 months ago

LAJayhawk < My new hero! " The level of dumbass..." LOL!

Stephen Johnson 10 years, 10 months ago

well said. ahperse is an idiot that needs an antidepressant

TwistedFish31 10 years, 10 months ago

LAJayhawk, way to put tiny ahperscooioahiugnauhsg in his place! He/she is the tool of this website! Good job!

ahpersecoachingexperience 10 years, 10 months ago

Dude only needs to grow 5 more inches and put on 100 pounds to be a heck of a DE

LAJayhawk 10 years, 10 months ago

And you only need a ping pong championship complete with endorsements, a Congressional Medal of Honor, a feather, a multi-million dollar shrimp corporation, a big-gummed, best-good-friend named Bubba, and a girl named Jen-nay and you're post would be complete.

I'm fairly certain you already have a half-eaten box of chocolates. The traces are smeared all over the interwebz.

You may not be too smaaart... but you know what trollin' is.....

Jeffery Barrett 10 years, 10 months ago

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! LAJayhawk, you just need to follow the above numbskull around the web! Or at least around this site. Keep 'em coming!

Stephen Johnson 10 years, 10 months ago

that's awesome LAJayhawk, laughed so hard I nearly fell out of my chair

jayhawktalk 10 years, 10 months ago

funniest thing i've read in a looooooooong time!

IBRONNIEB 10 years, 10 months ago

Thank You, that was perfect. I was almost letting his unimportant ramblings, get to me. Now I see him for who he truly is.

waywardJay 10 years, 10 months ago

Just spoke with Ahperse via telephone....

He said due to the winter weather he is stuck indoors. he cannot crawl out of his cave to get to the computer. Snow accumulations have blocked his bridge and he will be without food for several hours.....

He did however groan .....

" He ( I'm assuming Turner ) can recruit all the speed in the world, but he and long cannot coach them during the game."

And....

" Me like cheerios."

waywardJay 10 years, 10 months ago

Just spoke with Ahperse via telephone....

He did however groan .....

And....

" Me like cheerios."

ahpersecoachingexperience 10 years, 10 months ago

Is turner stock piling all these rb's with the hopes of making a trade? He knows he can't do that right?

nwkshawk 10 years, 10 months ago

Ok, I read alot and seldom post. Your negativity about Gill and KU Football in general typically piss me off. THAT, however, made me spit my drink out.

LAJayhawk 10 years, 10 months ago

Agreed with follow ups. At least you're trying this time.

And it only took you 3 tries.

slowplay 10 years, 10 months ago

Why does anyone bother to respond to this jerk? He just trolls to see himself in print and to orgasm when any responds.

Jay Willis 10 years, 10 months ago

Turner Gill is a stud in the making. All along he has had a master plan starting with recruiting the right coaching staff. Now he is executing his plan of obtaining speed and pure athleticism. We WILL be a consistent winner. The proof is that we are already winning recruiting wars. While I wish nothing bad for my fellow hawks, I hope all of you that called for his head realize the foolishness and shortsightedness of your hopes for his failure. Even more so I hope you remember your doubts when you are running to the bandwagon when we will be competing for the Big 12 in three years. Thank you HCTG and staff for giving us reason to believe! Welcome to Lawrence Anthony and take it from me: Lawrence, Kansas is an amazing place, home to an even greater institution, The University of Kansas. Welcome to the family. I hope you and the rest of the team and staff enjoy every minute of bringing a program to consistent national recognition. From a proud Jayhawk in Chicago.

ahpersecoachingexperience 10 years, 10 months ago

This is clearly our best get so far. This year his main responsibility should be to make sure there are 11 players on the field during punts. Instead of the 9 player punt gill and staff implemented last season.

ahpersecoachingexperience 10 years, 10 months ago

Good thing this guy is fast. We will need his speed to get the play to the huddle on time. Seemed to have a little trouble with that last season.

Stephen Johnson 10 years, 10 months ago

ahperse is looking desperate now, how pathetic

Jay Willis 10 years, 10 months ago

P.S. I know Gill's resume. I know he has "been in the making" for some time now. That doesn't change the fact that what the inner circles of collegiate football already know, the rest of the world has yet to discover.

Jay Willis 10 years, 10 months ago

ahpers needs a woman in his life to occupy his free time.

lbranchcrew 10 years, 10 months ago

And what woman has wronged you so badly that she deserves to be paired with him? Negativity breeds negativity... Apher would turn Betty White into Judge Judy (I'm assuming he's old... only old men are that grouchy all the time)

ahpersecoachingexperience 10 years, 10 months ago

Can kustore.com make me a jersey that says pierson on it, or is that also against the rules?

ahpersecoachingexperience 10 years, 10 months ago

Pierson's sister is on record saying she is glad he chose ku because they have a shared cell phone plan and it means more minutes for her.

waywardJay 10 years, 10 months ago

Ahperse.... it's not the ambien kicking in.... Your boring yourself ;)

ahpersecoachingexperience 10 years, 10 months ago

Pierson is excited to go get a wayward predicted road win at Nebraska.

waywardJay 10 years, 10 months ago

Ahperse is excited this is his change to eagerly proclaim before an empty room how good it is being the key note speaker for a mensa Conference.

waywardJay 10 years, 10 months ago

AhPerse's poker night consists of Mulaza.... hail2ku and however many mirrors he can fit in the room.

ahpersecoachingexperience 10 years, 10 months ago

Ok, I'm good. In all honesty if I'm going to ride the rivals rating train and we are now in the 30's then, respect! Wooooooh, this ambien makes you do strange things!!!

waywardJay 10 years, 10 months ago

Ahperse's version of recruiting tools is a cellphone and Las vegas phone book. :)

Jaminrawk 10 years, 10 months ago

In spite of the troll, I think most KU fans are happy to see Gill bringing in fast athletes. KU has looked slow the past few years and in the Big XII speed is going to get on the field.

lance1jhawk 10 years, 10 months ago

Ahperse and soobawls just filed for a civil union.... best wishes boys. I just don't understand why you "fellas" don't just stick with softball and faux-hawks, ya know....... stuff you know about.

DevilHawk 10 years, 10 months ago

Awesome information about why he chose KU: http://theshiver.com/2011/01/almost-a-hawkeye-but-now-a-jayhawk/

One important highlight from the article is that he is going to try to bring three highly recruited players with him:

KU never recruited those players, so if Pierson and the coaching staff can convince them to come to KU then it will be a huge boost.

Jonathan Briles 10 years, 10 months ago

The KUsports article said he looked at the depth chart before committing to KU. I think he looked at more than just the RB, WR, and S positions. Every one of the guys you listed that he is asking to come to KU is on the D-Line I can just imagine the conversation with these other recruits he wants to come in

Pierson- Come on ____ just come to KU with me we can start a dynasty there and be playing our freshman year

_- KU? They have not even offered me though

Pierson - So what? Look at their depth chart at D-Line they have NOBODY. As soon as you call THEM they will offer you

I can only hope that they will get an offer and join.

BTW welcome aboard Anthony its great to have you!

LAJayhawk 10 years, 10 months ago

Setting aside the semi-Crawford-esque prediction from Pierson, this really caught me in that article:

"With Pierson’s commitment one thing is for sure, Coach Gill is going to be hard to stop on the recruiting trail when the Jayhawks start winning."

He's been able to pick up significant talent when we absolutely sucked last year. If we start winning.... holy crap..........

**(note: the above is stated under the assumption that these recruits are not ONLY coming in because of the strong possibility of immediate playing time)

DevilHawk 10 years, 10 months ago

Or not...

"Kirby over at Jayhawkslant says these are all bogus quoates. JK said he talked to Pierson and he isn’t even friends with those guys and his decision wasn’t based on a message board. Pierson says it’s either a fake facebook account or someone posing by email but he’s never talked to Dester." ~ Ghost of Mark Randall http://www.rockchalktalk.com/2011/1/19/1944845/four-star-st-louis-athlete-anthony-pierson-commits-to-kansas

Bear86 10 years, 10 months ago

Great news for KU Football. KU's O-line better improve or it will be another long year. I don't care how good a RB is, if the O-line can't block he will go no where. F-Texas!

100 10 years, 10 months ago

Speed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get ready for a few more before this month is over Jayhawk nation!!!!!!!!!!

Keep bringin 'em in Coach Gill!!!!!!!!!!

SeaJHawk 10 years, 10 months ago

There you are. Our beacon of light. Thanks for your posts and Rock Chalk Anthony Pierson!!

Andy Tweedy 10 years, 10 months ago

I thought 100 had died on an icy Kansas highway for a bit there. His absence was puzzling!!!

100 10 years, 10 months ago

You guys put the Rock in Rock Chalk Jayhawk..... Appreciate your kind words (and no I didn't die on an icy highway trying to scoot as fast as Pierson)....

We....

Are....

Fast!!!!!!!!!!!

Should see our final number soar higher in the next couple of weeks.... More speedsters coming to Kansas by the end of the month, this time on the defensive side of the ball to go with the speediest guy with his head & shoulders in another stratosphere, 6'7" Julius Green!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Recruit, recruit, recruit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all your hard work Coach Gill!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dirk Medema 10 years, 10 months ago

Julius could very well be next year's sleeper.

SeaJHawk 10 years, 10 months ago

Hmm, weird thing. I just rechecked Anthony's status on rivals and he's now the 8th best Athlete in the nation? It doesn't change who we've gotten, but obviously rewards the kid for hard work. Though of similar interest, Bubba Starling is now an athlete as well and Brock Berglund was pushed back to #15 Dual QB. I guess rivals is 'updating' their rankings. Either way I'm stoked to see these young gentlemen join our favorite team/alma mater.

ahpersecoachingexperience 10 years, 10 months ago

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn. Also the sound Pierson will be hearing from what fans are in attendance at memorial stadium next season.

ahpersecoachingexperience 10 years, 10 months ago

Speaking of LT (la posted above) Pierson will need to wear one of those tinted visors to keep the aluminum reflection out of his eyes.

redlegger 10 years, 10 months ago

Don't forget to slip on your depends - wouldn't want you to mess yourself!

Mike Nicco 10 years, 10 months ago

Kansas Jayhawks Football Gets Another Missouri Tigers Commit by Joel Thorman • Jan 20, 2011 7:02 AM CST

Kansas Jayhawks head coach Turner Gill is creating a decent recruiting class in Lawrence, Kan. The Jayhawks head coach has reportedly got another big commitment from RB Anthony Pierson in the St. Louis area. This one is good for two reasons: Pierson is very good and he changed his commitment from Missouri. Improve your team and weaken your rivals.

The St. Louis Post-Dispatch named him the top player in St. Louis while Owen Kemp of Rock Chalk Talk says Gill has the need for speed.

Pierson is a homerun threat and a big time athlete with the one key ingredient that Gill seems to be going after and that's speed. Pierson rushed for 1408 yards on 120 carries during his senior year while adding 23 touchdowns. That's and 11.8 yard per carry average.

Kansas was a slow team last year, much like the Kansas City Chiefs were in 2009 before adding some speed and becoming a fast team. Will KU football make the same one-year jump in speed?

According to Kemp, Kansas' recruiting class is currently at 35th in the nation.

Phoggin_Loud 10 years, 10 months ago

Devilhawk,

Thanks for "The Shiver" link: This should sum it up for those who didn't read it:

“Their (Iowa) site said on Monday they didn’t really want me, but KU fans wanted me.” said Pierson about his decision.

Now that he was joined Jayhawk Nation Pierson is ready to help lead the Jayhawks to the next level. He thinks that Kansas’ fortunes on the field will change sooner than later.

Pierson is eager to bring some of his highly ranked friends with him to Lawrence to help get the football party started.

“I maybe be bringing my crew,” said Pierson. ”Darian Cooper, Delvon Simmons and Branden Jackson,” he added.

WOW!!

I like this guy!! Welcome to Lawrence, Anthony!!!

DevilHawk 10 years, 10 months ago

Unfortunately, it turns out that the post on The Shiver wasn't true - and has since been taken down.

Still, Pierson is a good get nonetheless.

jayhawkinATL 10 years, 10 months ago

Keep 'em coming, Coach Gill!!! About to crack the top 30 recruiting classes for 2011!!!

ahpersecoachingexperience 10 years, 10 months ago

Sip, swallow Sip, swallow Sip, read, “I promise you, and you can print this, we will win big 12 next year if I have a say,” said Pierson. Spit!!!

Kent Wells 10 years, 10 months ago

ahpersecoachingexperience 10 years, 10 months ago

Maybe Pierson will stand at the podium and give a Tebow style "I promise" speech after our first loss next season then lead us to the big 12 championship.

ahpersecoachingexperience 10 years, 10 months ago

“I promise you, and you can print this, we will win big 12 next year if I have a say,” said Pierson. $100 says Pierson flunks his first drug test.

Andy Tweedy 10 years, 10 months ago

While I do get tired of your negative posts, that was pretty funny!!!

redlegger 10 years, 10 months ago

$100 says that you are an expert at dutch ruddering.

KGphoto 10 years, 10 months ago

Anybody wondering if Gill knows running backs need look no further than the NFC Championship this weekend. Starks will be starting for the Packers.

David Lara 10 years, 10 months ago

You stole my thunder KG. Starks look darn good for a late round (6th?) flier.

KGphoto 10 years, 10 months ago

I'll post this elsewhere at an appropriate time but here it is for now.

Sound like anybody we know? Ahem... Bourbon.

ampthatman 10 years, 10 months ago

It won't be enough to make Pierson leave and I'll tell you why: Very few people are as petty as you, jayhawkinnebr. There's this thing in sports called "sacrifice" and it involves giving up things now and again to demonstrate that you have the ability and the willingness to put the team ahead of your individual desires. Football players successful enough to make it to this level are familiar with that concept and don't sit in their dorm rooms whining about not being about to use their cell phones for less than 24 hours each week of the football season. And if they do, it speaks volumes for their lack of mental toughness. Tell me, did Coach Gill take your cell phone away? Did he tell you that you aren't allowed to be with females after 10pm? No? Then please, do us all a favor and put a sock in it.

Just can't stand it that Gill's bringing in talent, can you?

waywardJay 10 years, 10 months ago

Well the logic takes a hit....

Turner Gill Cannot coach takes a huge hit when he brings in better players than the predeccessor did. I'll tell you one Anti-Gill critic who has been silent is Fabio. All season long he regailed us with Gill's ineptitude on field coaching, and While i think even the most ardent Gill supporter would argue he hasn't proven much in the way he can coach.... I think even the LEAST ardent supporter can admit he's bringing in Speed, one of the things he most desperately lacked after last season.

Bringing in speed does not a good coach make, but Recruiting to fix your problem certainly is PART of the problem. He seems to have that down pretty well, from where i Stand.

Now, this isn't good enough coaching to shut up the Ahperse's and JiN's of the world but I think he could role out of Bed Knute Rockne and they would see he isn't Joe Paterno. If he roled out of Bed Joe Paterno the next day they would say he isn't Lou Holtz.

ahpersecoachingexperience 10 years, 10 months ago

crack open blue monster. Be right back, have to google "Dutch ruddering"

100 10 years, 10 months ago

Hey Darian Cooper, Delvon Simmons & Branden Jackson!!!!!!!!!!!

Come join the best & fastest recruiting class in the history of Kansas football....

We need all three of you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Signed, the Jayhawk Nation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dirk Medema 10 years, 10 months ago

That post about thoe 3 being recruited by Pierson was a prank by someone. Pierson has commented that he doesn't even know them.

milehighhawk 10 years, 10 months ago

Anyone else think there should be a limit on how many times one boarder can post on an article?

We should not encourage self-absorbed OCD behavior.

Larry Smith 10 years, 10 months ago

I just wish there was some way I could put him on ignore, so I never have to read his posts again.

Kent Wells 10 years, 10 months ago

Dirk Medema 10 years, 10 months ago

There were some players that left last Spring, but most of MM's 4*'s were already long gone.

100 10 years, 10 months ago

Bring 4 star Delvon Simmons to Lawrence with Pierson, Coach Gill!!!!!!!

Jake Waddle 10 years, 10 months ago

Are the people of this site allowed to vote another poster off the message boards?? Ah...madumbass is just down right annoying. Please someone with some say on this site put an end to this guy... Get a job, go on your mizzery tigers site, help your mom around the house (cuz god and everyone else here knows you still live with her). How do you post this much? It's embarrassing to post as much as you do... telling your mom you've made a friend online (jayhawkinnebr) isn't cool you know. Do us all a favor and spend more time on yahoo teen chat rooms but stay off this site... It's for Kansas Jayhawk fans. Thank you.

Vote #1

Dirk Medema 10 years, 10 months ago

ahper made a quality comment once. And half of one another. Or maybe I just misread it.

100 10 years, 10 months ago

Bring Darrian Cooper to the Jayhawk gridiron & the best strength facilities in the nation Coach Gill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

100 10 years, 10 months ago

Coach Gill,

As an added bonus to both the Jayhawk nation & the Kansas football D.Y.N.A.S.T.Y. that you're building, let's bring Branden Jackson to Lawrence!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep those blue chips coming Coach Gill!!!!!!!

redlegger 10 years, 10 months ago

That cucumber fetish of yours explains a great deal - all this time I figured it was corncobs.

LeBo 10 years, 10 months ago

Bring me a Snoot from SANDY's bruh!