Thursday, August 26, 2010

Patiently waiting: Henry hanging out in Lawrence with contract pending

Former Kansas University guard Xavier Henry talks with media members Wednesday in Allen Fieldhouse. Henry, who was taken as the No. 12 pick by the Memphis Grizzlies in the NBA Draft, is in town working out with former teammates while waiting for an agreement on his pro contract.

One of these days, when he finally signs his NBA rookie contract, former Kansas University guard Xavier Henry will be a millionaire at the ripe young age of 19.

Former Jayhawk Henry still unsigned

Former Jayhawk Xavier Henry has yet to sign a NBA contract. Henry has been advised by his agent to hold out for a better contract.

In the interim — as Henry’s agent, Arn Tellem, and Memphis Grizzlies owner Michael Heisley haggle over about $300,000 — the former Kansas University guard is “working out” and “chilling out” on KU’s campus.

“It’s not really stressful. I just get anxious. I’m just waiting for something to happen,” Henry said Wednesday in Allen Fieldhouse. “It’s been awhile (since June 24 NBA Draft) so I’m just hoping every day something new pops up so we know where I’m at. All I can do is keep working out and getting better.

“I’m going to let my agent handle it. He’s one of the best. I know he knows what he’s doing way more than what I do (so), I’m letting him handle it.”

Henry ultimately will be awarded between $1.7 and $2 million during the 2010-11 season, followed by approximate sums of $1,809,700 (give or take $300,000) his second season and $1,936,000 his third campaign.

Henry admits he’s a bit envious of former KU teammate Cole Aldrich, who already has signed his rookie deal with the Oklahoma City Thunder. Aldrich apparently was not asked to sign a contract with incentives, such as earning a berth in the All-Star weekend’s rookie challenge or a spot on one of the two all-rookie teams.

“It’d be easier. I could already be in Memphis working out, getting good with my coaches and learning all my plays and stuff,” Henry said. “But I’m not sure what I’m supposed to be doing right now, so I’m just working out and getting myself the best chance to be in shape and be ready to compete.”

He hopes Grizzlies fans don’t hold this contract impasse against him.

“I would hope they don’t think it’s me trying to hold out to play like I’m a stingy person or anything,” said Henry, a 6-6 guard from Oklahoma City. “The basic principle is if everybody gets what they are supposed to get, then there’s no problem. They are trying to change it a little this year (adding incentives). I respect that, so I’m just going to do what I have to do — me and my agent.”

He arrived in Lawrence on Monday night and will be here until Sunday when he drives back to Oklahoma City. After that, he’ll pack and fly to California to work with a personal trainer until the start of preseason camp in October.

On Tuesday, after dining with KU sophomore Elijah Johnson, Henry decided to follow Johnson to class.

“It was some science class, a big lecture class,” Henry said. “I wouldn’t go to a small class where they’d be like, ‘You are not in my class.’ I just went back there and chilled out.

“I think it’s great I can come back, even if it’s for a week. I love it here at KU and love my teammates.”

He’s been working with KU academic advisers on advancing toward a degree.

“I’m still trying to work on my online classes while I’m doing everything,” said Henry. “I’m going to try hard for one. It’s going to take me awhile because I’m going to be busy with basketball, but I’m going to be persistent.”

Of course he’s hoping for a long NBA career.

“This is a dream come true,” he said. “Everything you did since you were a kid, it leads up to where you want to play in the NBA. When you finally make it, then you feel like, ‘OK, I need to keep this going as long as I can.’ That’s what I’m working for.”

His brother, 24-year-old C.J. Henry, announced last week he was leaving KU’s team.

“I have no clue yet,” Xavier said of C.J.’s plans. “He decided to leave here, and I don’t know where he’s thinking about going or where he’s going to go.

“He can do a lot of things. He can still do baseball (he played in the minor leagues three seasons). He can keep playing basketball. I’m trying to see where his head is at, too. He doesn’t have that long to make a decision.”

Of KU’s current team, Xavier said: “I think they’ll be real good. They reloaded kind of this year. They’ve got Josh Selby coming in. I’ve seen a couple of the other freshmen. They can play, too. With Marcus (Morris) getting better and Tyshawn (Taylor) getting better and everybody evolving, I think they’ll do real well this year.”

Comments

Matt1958 4 years ago

He and CJ proved to worth neither the time nor the headaches. I wish them well, but Goodbye already.

jlvlawrence 4 years ago

I also am sick and tired of people being negative about the Henry's. If any of us that post on here had the opportunity to take a job that paid a lot better than the ones we currently have, we would do it in a heartbeat. If we didn't have X last year we would have been a terrible 3 point shooting team. Matt, if you want to hate on our players, go post on a Kentucky site.

Sam Constance 4 years ago

I call BS. Without Henry, that team doesn't come close to the results they achieved last season. No Big 12 title. No Big 12 tournament championship. No #1 overall seed.

Not to mention the fact that if you compare Xavier's freshman season to past freshman seasons in Kansas Basketball history, it ranks in the top three in terms of production and contribution to the team.

I think too many fans were spoiled by the fact that we expected X to come in here and be Kevin Durant, Blake Griffin or Michael Beasley. He just isn't that type of player. That doesn't mean his time here wasn't worth it.

KU 4 years ago

Don't forget, we redshirted a couple of pretty good wing players last year to accommodate the one-and-done sensation otherwise known as Xavier Henry. So I might just call BS on your claim that KU wouldn't have won the Big 12 without Xavier. We may have even been BETTER with a combination of Mario Little and Travis Releford.

Sam Constance 4 years ago

Is this a serious comment?

I do NOT understand the love affair so many KU fans seem to have with Travis Releford. In the limited action he saw his freshman year he was a defensive liability, had no semblance of an outside shot, and a terrible rebounder. The only thing he ever did that looked promising was quickness on the fast break.

Regarding Little, he basically came in here as a junior the season before Henry arrived, with fewer players against whom to compete, and was only able to muster 5 ppg and 3 rpg on 12 mpg. What in the world makes you think that he would have produced more effectively than Henry, who was good enough to earn 27 mpg on a team with far more talent?

Regardless, neither Releford nor Little would have been able to hit threes like Henry, who did so at 41% last year, which was good for 2nd best on the team for anyone who took more than 25 shots from distance (Reed was first at 47%)

Look, I understand there are a lot of ignorant basketball fans out there who think Henry had an unimpressive season, but the reality again is that he turned in one of the best freshman seasons in Kansas basketball history and was a major part of a team that was dominant through the regular season and Big 12 tourney. You act as if the only reason Henry played in front of Releford and Little is because Self gave him the spot. Personally, I don't believe that a coach who played freaking CHRISTIAN MOODY starters minutes would be the type to play a guy over someone else who was playing better.

So to me, the fact that Henry was playing and the other two red-shirted says that Self thought Henry was a MUCH better option to have at the wing.

KU 3 years, 12 months ago

Is YOUR comment a serious comment?

We were not significantly better last year than 2008-09. I contend the slight improvement was primarily due to the fact that we were a year more mature across the board (with the exception of X). I don't attribute the improvement in our record primarily to X's performance. Sure, he had a good statistical year. But it was because Self thought he had more in X than he really ended up having, so he convinced Releford and Little to redshirt, thinking X would carry the team....or at least the 3 spot.

First, you are using Releford's freshman statistics and Little's injury-riddled junior numbers to support your argument. The logical problem with that you didn't allow for a year of improvement that comes with experience and good health for Releford and Little. I was projecting Releford's SOPHOMORE performance and an injury-free Little's performance for last year's team. Of course Henry's numbers last year were superior to Releford/Little from the previous year because he got so many more minutes. If you had given Releford/Little those same minutes last year, I believe they would have put up similar statistics and given us other intangibles that could have made us better.

A sophomore Releford (in the absence of X) would have been a year stronger and wiser and--by all accounts--he had a great year on the scout team last season. He is at least as good a defender as X. From reports, his shot improved significantly from his freshman year. Is he as good a 3 point shooter as X? No. But the game isn't based solely on offensive production, is it?

An injury-free Little may have provided a little more maturity in the lineup. The guy is a natural scorer. He could get his own much easier than X. Much of the time, X was relegated to a one-and-done 3 point shooter on the offensive end.

Individual (offensive) statistics don't tell the whole story, do they? What about team chemistry? Would Tyshawn Taylor have had as much trouble figuring out his role if we never had Xavier last year? Would we have been better off with a 3-man that could create his own shot and get to the rim anytime he wanted? Would that have taken some pressure off Collins so he didn't feel like he had to drive wildly to the lane as much?

Yes, X had a good statistical year. I'm just saying we MIGHT have been a better TEAM with Releford/Little manning the 3-spot.

phoggytoast 4 years ago

It gets old seeing KU fans bag on Xavier and CJ for leaving school early. These are young men who are following a life long dream. Personally, I'm elated to see Xavier still around campus and excited to be part of the KU family. Pursuing an opportunity to earn millions shouldn't be considered a negative. If you are put off by the decision making or choices made by these young men, one should reflect back at the actions or choices made by them at that age. These men have been good ambassadors to the campus. They haven't been caught up in a pile of legal trouble or scandal (outside of the fan/media hyped recruiting scandal). I would have loved to see both or either stay in school longer. Good luck to you - Xavier and CJ!

areyouserious 4 years ago

Its not about the decision to leave early. We all expected that. It is how this entire family has created drama (not only for KU, but other Universities) for the last 6 years or so.......its a joke. Goodbye already.

Not Stingy??????? LMAO......he is scared and insecure about his abilities!

Sam Constance 4 years ago

Aside from the sometimes ill-advised comments from Daddy Henry, what are you talking about?

I'd love to hear about a SINGLE piece of drama for which Xavier or CJ were the source. Because I think far too many people are lumping the entire Henry family into the same boat as the occasionally loudmouth father.

JacquesMerde 4 years ago

More worrisome than these minor gripes, which are correct, is that very little is being presented concerning recruiting and recruits. We seem to be going after many but few are coming. Also, I wish the Selby business was completed favorably for KU.

Ron Prichard 4 years ago

Exactly how many recruits does Self have to get to make you happy? He's probably one of the top 3-5 recruiters in basketball. Releford was talking OAD when he came here and he had to redshirt because of the talent ahead of him. We have the #1 recruit this year in Selby. Last year we had KU's first OAD with X, who was ranked anywhere from 3-8 coming in his freshman year. If I'm not mistaken, two players have already verbally committed for 2012. Many other top recruits have us on their list and several will be coming for late night.

There are things in life worth worrying about, but Self's recruiting isn't really one of them. With Self here, we will get talented players year in and year out. Maybe not the #1 every year, but I would wager we will be in the running for 3-4 of the top 20 players each year.

yates33333 4 years ago

I agree with Jacques. With these recruits staying one or two years you need a steady pipeline. Also, check the top ten at comparable programs and see what you think. Self is a great coach and great recruiter, but as in many endeavors you are only as good as the people you keep bringing in.

It's great raprichard is content. To each his own.

FSUJHAWK 4 years ago

Good luck X! I'm happy to learn that you have such admiration for KU, Lawrence and your teamates. Follow your dream and don't be a stranger.

RCJHGKU!!!

klineisanazi 4 years ago

When you have a system that makes multi-millionaires out of 19 year old kids that have no interest in a college education, but are required to pretend they do for at least one year, you get this. I don't begrudge the Henrys. We live in a society in which material wealth is considered an indicator of success. So the Henrys are trying to be successful. Seems entirely predictable to me. JacquesMerde--what are you talking about? Few are coming? Self has to redshirt and run off quality recruits to make room for the Henrys. KU landed the number one player in the country. If you want the top three players in every class, every year, then it would be best to cheer for UK not KU. But with that would go vacated Final Fours, which are an inevitable part of UK's future. Hand wringing over basketball recruiting is one of the more annoying traits of a lot of KU fans.

JacquesMerde 4 years ago

I would but I graduated from KU. Why don't you root for Missouri?

theajayhawk 4 years ago

Good luck X and thanks for the Year. With every article, I am more and more convinced you always wanted to come here but the family comes first (so followed your brother initially). That speaks a lot about you because not many 18 year olds will put family first. I hope the comments like the first one dont make you rethink the wonderful year you had here. Thank you for being a part of Jayhawk family the rest of your life.

TraditionRich 4 years ago

Great hearing X is back on campus and knowing he feels at home here. He will always be a Jayhawk.

KGphoto 4 years ago

Ironic that William Miller from "Almost Famous" is behind X.

Scott Smetana 4 years ago

Hahaha, exactly!!

I have no problems with X leaving, but blame a system that is stupid. Make them stay in school 2-3 years or go pro from High School. Him being in Lawrence shows where his heart really wants to be.

Tony Bandle 4 years ago

I think that's a girl!!

Munich_Jayhawk 4 years ago

Quit being a bunch of haters. I love it when grown men bag on a 19 year old kid for actually working hard and accomplishing success. Its embarrassing.

areyouserious...dude, get a life. you're a loser. talk about insecure...its unfortunate that KU has "fans" like yourself.

jaybate 4 years ago

jaybate's impression of munchen_Jayhawkheil...

"Quit being a bunch of haters. I hate you! And the fotter land hates u, 2!"

honk_for_hawks 4 years ago

I'm tired of people acting like X is being ridiculous holding out over this. Since the NBA has introduced the rookie salary scale, about 500 players have been drafted. only ONE of those players has agreed to performance incentives in their contract. Now I ask you, how stupid of a decision would it be to agree to a deal that only helps the owner when 99.8% of all the other players weren't required to perform to get their money. Yes, contracts probably should include performance incentives since a lot of these players are drafted on potential and flame out in a couple years. But why would X want to agree to basically wager on how well he is going to do? Its like saying, " I bet you 300k that I am going to be in the rookie challenge." will he be in the rookie challenge? sadly he probably will be since this rookie class is really weak, but why would he agree to the incentives when no one else had to. Get your heads out of your a88es and think about things before you judge people.

RockChalkGuy 4 years ago

Good luck to you X. I hope you accomplish your dreams and stay close to the Jayhawk family.

Almost every college student goes to college because they want to prepare themselves for their career-stage of their life and, hopefully, make a bunch of cash in the process. Xavier was able to achieve this goal by spending one year in college. I don't understand what the problem is? Are the haters just jealous? I admit that many of the OADs are just in it for the ball, but you simply can not lump X into that category. He's a Jayhawk through and through.

thedudelovesKU 4 years ago

matt

ya it was a circus of an ordeal getting x here but give the man some credit. he obviously fell inlove w/ ku when he got here. pump the breaks, man.

Jaminrawk 4 years ago

I think X is a very misunderstood kid. Obviously KU did strike a chord with him while he was here and I think it's great he is still planning on getting his degree. He's a Jayhawk forever and people need to lay off of him. He was one and done, get over it.

Texas50Jayhawk 4 years ago

This is a great story, for October! Our football season opener in 9 days and this is the front page story!?

Dan Pawlowski 4 years ago

The front page story is a football story. This story is in the basketball section.

kufankam 4 years ago

Some of you need to get a life in a major way... He said it clear as day that he is letting his agent handle this. If you were 19 and were negotiating big business and millions of dollars, it would make sense to just let someone who knows what their doing take care of it. His agent is telling him he is being jipped, why shouldn't he believe him. Get off the kids back. He is letting people "in the know" (his agent) handle things on his behalf? Big deal... I would want my son to do the same.

Tony Bandle 4 years ago

AZ...I totally agree. If it was me, I'd have my butt in Memphis at leaast trying to get to know the city, the fans and my teammates. If nothing else, show some enthusiasm for what is going to be your new home.

Ironic in a way that he will be playing pro ball in a city which he jilted. Maybe that partially explains his hesitation.

kufankam 4 years ago

i agree with what you are saying... i have wondered about that same thing - at what point would i step in and say, "okay, just take it and let me get out there".... the thing i was trying to convey is that it is easy for me (an adult) to move to that logic, but i think a kid will not look at it like that. i just think people are being too hard on him as he is only a kid. he doesn't know anything about terms of contracts, etc. here comes his agent (i agree with you, trying to make money) pointing out that what Memphis is doing has not been done in the modern era of NBA contracts. while in the grand scheme of things, the money is not a lot here, what they are trying to do to him is so unheard of, i can see why is agent is fighting it. i am sure his agent doesn't want to be the first agent to let "his guy" get bear minimum for where he got drafted"... X is just listening to someone labelled as an expert and i think he is justified to say, "sure, i trust what you think is best". again, i am not saying it is what everyone should do, but i certainly think he is trying to do the safest responsible thing... and i don't blame him for it...

Sam Constance 4 years ago

As another poster mentioned above, this isn't REALLY about a few hundred thousand dollars. This is about not being tricked/forced into agreeing to a contract that would be a new precedent.

I am the first person to be critical of these multi-million dollar athletes when they quibble over money, but the important thing to remember is that most of the time, they are quibbling over money with one of the few groups of people that far outweigh them in terms of personal financial worth--owners.

If owners want to start putting incentive clauses in rookie contracts (an idea to which I am not opposed, given ridiculousness like Kwame Brown, Darko Milicic, etc...) then that's great, but they need to do it at the CBA negotiations, not have individual owners trying to pull a fast one on an isolated basis.

But more to the point, I don't really have much patience for the idea of owners/teams trying to mitigate the risk of their own poor decisions and "upside" drafting philosophy, especially as NBA ticket prices continue to rise. If incentives are such a good thing, then how about including them on season ticket packages? If the team doesn't meet certain goals (.500 record, playoff appearance, playoff wins), then how about the team refunds a percentage of season ticket holders' costs?

That seems just about as fair/reasonable as what the Memphis owner is proposing to Xavier...

AverageCitizen 4 years ago

anthonyzal- " If they were arguing over millions of dollars that would be one thing, but they are in dispute over a few hundred K. "

Exactly, that's why I blame the owner. He has the ability to make ten of millions on these players yet you are blaming X? Beside, that is not the issue here. The issue is that he is singling out his players from the rest of the NBA rookies, not that the agent is greedy. The rookie contract is fairly straight forward.

"I think it is more important for him to be on the court w/ his teammates and coaches getting familiar w/ each other. "

Developing chemistry with his teammates? And, where are they? The season doesn't start until October. Do you think they all hang out together in the burbs and socialize in the off season ?

Tony Bandle 4 years ago

Just a thought but I would think a few players make Memphis their current home. Even if your right and there are no players there, what's wrong with being the first one in town showing you're rarin' to go?

jaybate 4 years ago

soo,

I'm surprised at you.

Ignoring the asymmetric effects of institutions on bargaining without weighing the legitimacy, or lack thereof, of the institutions, is not like you.

Chattel lotteries of cartels have some "issues" intrinsic to them that have to be weighed before arguing the no morality position.

Institutions are not morality-neutral. They often convey the blackest moralities that oligarchies can conceive, impose, and benefit asymmetrically from.

Strictly sproiking, of course. :-)

dynamitehawk 4 years ago

wrong comment to reply, sorry...

jaybate 4 years ago

Part One

"There's gotta be a first for everything."

Ditto the title.

Welcome back, Xavier, your locker and Kansas uniform are reassigned to you.

Can't be, right?

Not possible. No way!

But what if X's reputed agent, Arn Tellum, actually signed a deal with Carl to represent Carl, who actually retains rights to represent his own son? What if Xavier doesn't technically really have an agent?

What if Memphis' GM has been too clever by half and created a holdout situation that actually voids X's relationship with not only Memphis, but with the NBA, and its chattel lottery draft system, also?

What if X were back in town not just for some home cooking from Mom, but for he and Carl to work out a deal with Bill Self and KU and KU's legal team to play another season, while the Henry family work out the legal issues with the NBA?

What if Carl were talking a package deal in which both his sons go to the D1 school that wants them both for a season?

What if KU were being given first dibs, but he's also talking with Calipari at UK and others?

Improbable? Yes.

Impossible? Nothing is written.

What happens when the NBA cartel welches on its obligations to its collective bargaining agreement to an OAD?

This hasn't been litigated yet, has it?

This could create a legal line of dominoes knocking over a bunch of untested, dubious "rules" imposed on US citizen/basketball players challenging what all the NCAA and the NBA have cavalierly imposed on USA citizen/basketball players.

Does the conventions of the shaky OAD rules still apply once the NBA welches on its end of the quid pro quo with the NCAA?

Can the NCAA deny a player a chance to play, if he has never actually taken on professional standing with an agent and a "legitimate" draft and contract signing?

Is X free to go back and play another season, and do so where ever he wants?

Again, this hasn't really been litigated that I know of.

Talk about pub!

X becomes the sympathetic poster child for all the unfairness of the draft and player exploitation by the big bad NBA-NCAA collusion.

X comes back to college and averages 25 ppg, maybe 30ppg if they let him quit sand bagging and go to the rim the way he really can.

He's a great, great player waiting to super nova.

jaybate 4 years ago

Part Two How much would the nepotists and fools that are the NBA's GMs be willing to pay for Xavier next year...after a year of hype and 25-30ppg?!

X would be the center of a media circus for 12 full months before he comes back up for the draft, or the draft were perhaps exposed for being unconstitutional.

Yeeeeehaaaaw! This might be the kind of attention the Henry's have seemed to court and thrive upon in the past. Talk about a bidding war for Xavier after next season!!

Go for it Carl!!!

What the heck!

This is about money...and power.

No reason the putzes and reputed grifters that constitute so much of the NBA ownership should be allowed to fatten at the trough forever.

Push them aside!

Its time for a new set of hogs.

And there would be a long list of super rich guys who would not be being allowed into the NBA cartel that would work behind the scenes in the corridors of power to pull of the coup d' cartel.

We apparently don't have coup d'estats anymore, because the cartel's have all the power.

Coup d'cartel. Coup d'cartel! :-)

Cartel's were meant to be broken. We know this, because so many wars have been fought through out history to break them and then they have been replaced by other cartels...well, by oligarchys, I suppose, would be the more politically correct word choice. But we're really talking cartels here. aren't we?

In the midst of the double dip in The Great Stagflation, America needs a good commercial donnybrook involving the little man against the greedy, fat rich guys.

Take off the gloves.

There is a lot of pain, suffering, hunger, homelessness, medical bankruptcy, and frustration in the land, as a result of Perma War and The Great Stagflation.

Bring it on, Carl, as Dubya would say, were he not hiding out in Dallas just now probably wobbling as usual on the wagon and watching the reaping of what he sewed so well. :-)

Yeeeee haaaaaaw!

America loves a donnybrooke, when the real problems go unaddressed.

(Note: ahem, this was satire. Surely, X is just back for some home cooking. And if I had to choose between goofiing off in Lawrence, or Memphis, as an 18-19 year old, I would choose Lawrence's parties this time of year every time.)

jaybate 4 years ago

I deal with it this way: it is very difficult for an alias to be gender specific.

I am an alias. You are an alias. All god's board rats are aliases, so gender matters not unless an alias pretends to one or the other.

Regarding cultural references, even an absence of cultural references is a cultural reference.

Most discourse, and the thought it enables, and is driven by, is referential.

RockChalk26 4 years ago

Does anyone think that X deep down wants to be in Lawrence? And if it weren't for his father, he would be gearing up for the 2010-11 season.

Scott Smetana 4 years ago

Absolutely. His father and NBA's rules are to blame. The money can wait 2-3 years, let them grow as people under a good coach/program.

Krohnutz 4 years ago

Must not be a lot going down in the world of KU sports right now.

And to answer you, RockChalk26... Yeah. 100% think that, and the majority probably do as well. Here, let me fix that statement...

"Does anyone NOT think that X deep down wants to be in Lawrence?" The rest is correct. Better to deal with a smaller audience.

Mark Wooden 4 years ago

Rookie contracts are pretty much set in stone. The fact that he hasn't signed shows how idiotic he is, so sit back and watch another NBA bust from another overrated college player.

murph 4 years ago

That's exactly the problem, Wiz. Rookie contracts are pretty much set in stone, but the Memphis owner is free-lancing - adding stuff that isn't supposed to be in there. That is the problem. He's trying to get just a tiny bit richer - and make himself and his friends a lot richer in the future. And he's trying to pull it on X. I can't blame X for not signing it.

Sure, I'm sick to death of the drama Carl Henry - and now, to a point, C.J. - have brought to us. BUT this looks to me like a very rich man just being the north end of a southbound horse - and at the expense of someone who's 19 years old. If the rookie standard needs to be changed, go work on it in the new labor agreement for next year. You don't need to re-invent the wheel right here and right now and on the back of one rookie out of all of this year's crop.

nohohawk 4 years ago

This few hundred K is the small pictures. Its about a standard that Memphis has vowed to change with rookie contracts. I would guess you have every major agent in the industry emailing, calling, texting this agent telling him to not back down because it will have an impact on all rookie contracts going forward. So in reality this actual contract may come down to a few hundred K but long term you are talking few hundred million when it comes to rookie contracts.

Also, If it wasn't for the the chance of a strike next year, then I don't think it would even been a consideration about X entering the draft. I think he enjoyed his time there and realizes he could have become a better player by staying, but you have to take the millions when you are offered the millions!

dynamitehawk 4 years ago

$300,000 would buy a ton of warrior necklaces.

Edward Daub 4 years ago

Some science class? Probably, thermodynamics. Who can forget Henry's Law (developed by William Henry in 1803).