Monday, October 5, 2009

KU-CU to be broadcast on FSN at 6 p.m.

Folsom Field, home of the Colorado Buffaloes.

Folsom Field, home of the Colorado Buffaloes.

The Kansas-Colorado football game on Oct. 17, in Boulder, Colo., will be at 6 p.m., televised by Fox Sports Network, according to the Big 12 Conference.

Two other conference games are already scheduled for broadcast that day: Texas-Oklahoma at 11 a.m. on ABC and Texas Tech-Nebraska at 2:30 p.m. on ABC.

No other game times for the day have been announced. This will be the second game after noon since playing on the road at UTEP in week two of the season.

Comments

Phoggin_Loud 10 years, 7 months ago

Nice!!! Way to keep us on T.V., Big XII. 100% this season???

William James 10 years, 7 months ago

Night game in Boulder! Might be as epic as last time. Miss Cleo tells me I might not be very sober at kickoff.

10 years, 7 months ago

Be nice to the CU fans in Boulder this time, fabio.

This is excellent timing. Watch sites in Oklahoma and Texas won't have to worry about competing with the Red River Shootout this year.

jayhawkboogeyman 10 years, 7 months ago

I love it. Too bad we can't get a late kick off for the home games, but a whole day of eager anticipation for going 6-0 and will be nice.

Dirk Medema 10 years, 7 months ago

As a displaced Jayhawk, I am loving all the coverage this season, or should I say the coverage of ALL of the games this season.

It makes me wonder, besides the general benefit wrt recruiting, does KU earn extra $ as a result of being on TV? Is this Lew earning his paycheck? It seems like there must be something different if KU - UNC is televised, but so many games for other teams are not. The only other reason I can come up with is that BB season has shown KU to have a great fan base that across the country, and the understanding that the same great fans are more than willing to follow the FB team as well. That still sounds like a LP sales job - Thanks Lew.

Keep up the good work, and Beat ISU, preferrably with Kale playing the 4th qrtr.

Cody Stumma 10 years, 7 months ago

Again... whenever it's NOT at Lawrence... it's a night-time game...

kcoffey11 10 years, 7 months ago

My first KU road game. Saturday night in Boulder, Ralphie Run and a KU victory will be worth the 8 hour drive!

sevenyearhawk 10 years, 7 months ago

Bring back a W and a copy of the Boulder Daily Camera, fabio!

Miss Cleo ... snort

Jonathan Briles 10 years, 7 months ago

Well the good news is that I would bet anything that the KU vs OU game and KU vs Neb will be late afternoon to evening games. KU vs OU is likely to be seeing a 6-0 KU team (so long as we do not look past our next two games and actually show up to play well) against a great OU team with Bradford back. I cannot wait til this weekend though. I cannot wait to go to this game.

rawkhawk 10 years, 7 months ago

I look forward to going to Boulder...I hope to see a lot of blue in the stands!

lance1jhawk 10 years, 7 months ago

I would kill for a 6pm kickoff in Lawrence....Litterally KILL.

Oh well, Boulder is a short drive and I promise there will be alot of blue in the stands...or at choppers in downtown.