Friday, October 2, 2009

Reesing named semifinalist

Kansas University senior quarterback Todd Reesing was named Thursday as a semifinalist for the William V. Campbell Trophy, the National Football Foundation and College Hall of Fame announced.

In order to be nominated for the award, which was formerly knows as the Draddy Trophy, a player must be a senior or graduate student in their final year of eligibility and have a grade point average of 3.2 or better.

Reesing, a double major in finance and economics, ranks in the top 12 nationally in four different statistical categories, including completions (ninth), total offense (11th), and passing yards per game and points responsible for (12th).

Comments

Billy Derringer 10 years, 3 months ago

I WISH HE GETS HOT AND STARTS TO LIGHT IT UP ---IT WOULD HELP IF HIS RECIEVERS CATCH THE DAMM BALL---NOT YOU KERRY YOU ARE LIKE GLUE...

Adam Evans 10 years, 3 months ago

Briscoe has disappointed me so far this season. His head doesn't seem to be 100% in these last 2 games.

OCJHAWK 10 years, 3 months ago

Just keep sawing wood team. Todd is getting all this recognition because he is a winner and a leader and we are still 4-0.

Our guys are doing enough each week to improve as a team. Mangino and TR have shown over the past years that even if they hit a setback they keep on playing hard the next week. I believe we are tough competitors, even if we are not the most talented. KU does not have a glass chin that will shatter when punched. I am proud to be associated with KU and this team flaws and all. (Although the case of the drops do need to be cured in the next two weeks)

Adam Evans 10 years, 3 months ago

I agree completely. So far I'm beyond stoked. Here's looking forward to 6-0 when OU comes to town!

Lance Hobson 10 years, 3 months ago

Now to important issues: Why in the world does KU wear the gray pants? They look terrible and make the team appear slow. I liked the dark blue pants with the dark jersey, why did they change? Seriously, you look good, you play good.

gardenjay 10 years, 3 months ago

Also, gray is not patented by KU, an infringement on the Dallas Cowboys.