Kansas University's Kirk Hinrich and Nick Collison, who play their final home games today, have helped the Jayhawks to a 104-27 mark the past four seasons, including a 50-11 mark in conference games.
Here are some superlatives concerning KU's duo of Iowans.
- Collison and Danny Manning are the only players in KU history to have 1,900 points, 1,000 rebounds and 200 blocks.
- Collison is the Big 12 Conference's all-time leading rebounder with 1,011 to Colorado senior Stephane Pelle's 1,005.
- Collison, who has 1,897 points, is 36 points behind Texas A&M; senior Bernard King for first place on the Big 12 scoring charts.
- Collison leads KU in scoring (18.6 ppg) and rebounding (9.2). He shoots 54.6 percent and 69.5 percent from the line.
- Collison's career high in scoring is 31 points Jan. 6, 2003, against Iowa State in Ames. His career rebounding high is 23 Jan. 27, 2003 versus Texas at Allen Fieldhouse.
- Hinrich is third in KU history in assists with 633.
- Hinrich is 10th in KU history in scoring with 1,582 points.
- Hinrich has made 207 career three-pointers, third place all-time at Kansas. He was Big 12 leader in three-point percentage his sophomore and junior seasons.
- Hinrich is second on the Jayhawks in scoring at 18.1 ppg. He's hitting 43.9 percent of his threes and 50.8 percent overall.
- Hinrich's career scoring high is 29 versus UMKC Jan. 4, 2003 at Kemper Arena. His career rebounding high is 12 against Colorado Jan. 5, 2002 at Allen Fieldhouse. His career three-point high is seven against UMKC this season at Kemper.